Dairy Queening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mayor beamed at the sight of these two people using his office as a haven for their respective lustful urges. He stepped into a corner of his own office and pulled a phone out of his pocket. He stared at it for a moment before contacting his mistress.

His mistress's manservant answered the phone. "Hugh Jim Bissell here. Melanie Felony is away from the lair right now. May I take a message?"

"Um... just tell her that she'll soon have control over all the political workings of the city."

"Thank you, Mr. Mayor. I'm sure she'll be glad to hear that. Just remember that your public face should not give away who's pulling the strings. Understood?"

"Of course! You know where Mistress can reach me if she needs to."

"I most certainly do. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"I don't think I'll enjoy it quite as much as Rudy and Vicky, but I can certainly try."

Vicky let out her loudest orgasmic scream just as the mayor was hanging up the phone.

Chapter 20

Admiral Anticrime was talking to Chief Leif Speef at the precinct, hoping to learn more about the now-destroyed weather machine. "...and we had thirty seconds to get out of the lair before it actually exploded," the head of the police department related to the hero.

"Was that enough time for you to get out?"

"With time to spare. We hadn't brought the entire squad into the lair because we weren't entirely sure what we'd run into. Made it easier, though, to get out when you called me."

"How much damage was done to Levi's hideout?"

"Not as much as I'd have expected, considering the size of the machine."

"You get any good intel out of Smedley?"

"Not yet. Whatever else is true about him, he's loyal and devoted to his master. All he's saying is that he's thankful Levi wasn't in the lair when the machine blew up."

"Any luck finding schematics or blueprints or anything?"

"No. We had to get out too quickly."

"Are you worried that no schematics could be a problem for the trial?"

"I think the pictures we took -- along with the immediate end to the heat wave when it was destroyed -- are good enough to prove what the machine did. I suppose not having the schematics might instill some doubt as to who actually was responsible for the machine, but I wouldn't exactly call that doubt 'reasonable'."

"So when do you think you're going to get Levi himself?"

"Next time he goes anywhere near his own lair. I don't know where he went when you said he left City Hall, but it wasn't back home. He can't stay away forever. If nothing else, he'll notice the improvement in the weather and wonder what's happening. He hasn't reached out to Smedley yet."

"So it's only a matter of time, huh? I take it you don't know who the woman he was with at City Hall is?"

"No leads there yet. I figure we'll find out more sometime soon."

"Excellent. Keep up the good work, Chief!"

"You certainly do help make my job a little easier. Thank you."

"No, thank YOU. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with."

"Can do, Admiral Anticrime."

The superhero strode out of the police headquarters, pausing by the waiting room when he saw the local news on the television that hung on the wall. An anchorwoman appeared on the screen. "... and this just in, we're getting word that Vicky Veenyveedy, the longtime assistant to Mayor Minor -- she'd been with him since he kicked off his first election campaign -- has announced her resignation. I'm going live to Nikki Gnocchi at City Hall for more information. Nikki, are you there?"

The screen shifted to a young woman standing in front of the all-too-familiar City Hall building in the evening sky. "I'm here, Lucy."

Lucy, who had asked the original question, could not be seen as she asked, "What can you tell us about this news?"

"Well, about a half hour ago, Vicky Veenyveedy said that she would be leaving her post as soon as the mayor can hire a suitable replacement."

"Is this a blow to the mayor's credibility and stature within City Hall? I mean, I know she's one of his staunchest public advocates."

"I don't think she's just going to stop praising Mayor Minor. It just won't be as visible."

"Rumor has it that Admiral Anticrime paid a visit to the Mayor today." The superhero scoffed when he heard this, knowing that it would come eventually. "Do you suppose that meeting had anything to do with Vicky's sudden departure?"

"I can only speculate. I just naturally assumed that the meeting was about the heat wave. It's far more likely -- even if it is just conjecture -- that either she'd been planning to leave or the mayor was planning on dismissing her for a long time and she only just stuck it out until the heat wave broke."

"And the meeting with Admiral Anticrime?"

"As I said, it was most likely about the weather. Maybe one or both of them thought it was something one of our many evil scientists came up with. If it's true, though, we'll know soon enough when arrests are made and trials begin."

Admiral Anticrime decided he'd seen and heard enough. He continued out of the building and into the street, where he ignited his jet pack and took off into the darkening Metroburgh sky. He chuckled to himself as he took off, amused that the mayor had taken his advice so seriously. The only piece of the puzzle that he still needed to figure out, was the woman with Levi Evil.

But that could wait another day. With the improvement in the weather, he knew he needed to start calling his clientele to see if anyone needed the services of mild mannered gardener, Scott Schott.

*****

Melanie Felony let out a maniacal laugh as, one by one, members of City Hall ate some of her ice cream and showed up on her radar. Soon, each would swear complete servitude and fealty to her as their master. She soon would have complete control over the workings of the city.

She looked at her cousin. "We might want to turn you in and let them arrest you, but I should have no trouble getting you off, seeing as how everyone who matters already belongs to me. By the time you get to trial -- if it goes that long -- I'll have just about everyone, period."

"And they'll be getting each other off, won't they?" Levi laughed.

"Yes. Yes they will. And the best part is, I don't think Admiral Anticrime suspects a thing!"

Their combined laughter resonated around Melanie's evil lair.

*The End? Stay tuned for our next exciting installment of the Metroburgh Chronicles...*