All Comments on 'Daisy and the Dad'

by RhonaDarkstar

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
My Favorite Genre of Erotic Literature

Is "my daughter best friend" and this story is definitely one of my favorites! Very well written.

I hope we hear more of Daisy and Tony and how they sneak around and then maybe escalate into a more meaningful relationship! Ok ok one can only hope. But it's not my story and I just want to see more of these two!

Thank You Rhona!

I appreciate your talent!

PiscatorPiscatorover 8 years ago

I'd say leave it as it is, a continuation would be anti-climatic. Good luck in contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An Absolutely Beautiful Story

Written with real feeling. Utterly credible and quite moving. You have a marvellous talent.

clackormanclackormanover 8 years ago
More!

What a great story! I personally would like to see at least two more chapters...one involving his promise to Daisy's mom and the other involving chubby Becky. Think you are up to the challenge? God, I hope so!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
Perfect Content

It is every dad's dream and every dad's nightmare. The story was wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

More of Daisy and Tony, please! Talk about made for each other...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your story. One comment - to versus too. When it is used as "also" or "excessive", it is too. You write a great story but having someone proof read it will make it even better.

1965Squash1965Squashover 8 years ago
This needs to be either a series or novella

One could continue with the two hooking up after Miranda goes to college. It would be nice to see how his paternal instinct helps her move her life forward. Plus, one could deal with the fallout if Miranda finds out, and whether a rift happens in their relationship as father and daughter or not. Very nice beginning of something more . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story Teller

Read every word.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
There are some things an older guy can't resist...

and that's a young, and willing, pussy. Moreover, she knew what she wanted, and she got it. So, in the end, it was a win for everyone.

A great story--one that could continue over several more chapters.

Good luck in the contest.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
What are the chances.

Older man, young woman, do the responsibile thing. I belive they did, and so would I. I want a baby, I think my heart stopped. You are a mean mean writer, and I didn't stop till ........ the end.

Good story, I needed that.

Daisy goes to community college, a working title. too or not to, can't say I noticed, I'm a long way from high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ugh that was an awesome storie

me and my friend thought we should read dirty stories (where both 18 year old girls) and by the end we where both wet and we masturbated together and made out.THANK YOU whoever made this i love youXD.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
I Concur With 1965Squash

This really needs a continuation, you wrote this extremely well, please carry on.

coyote_runningcoyote_runningover 8 years ago
Great

I really loved this story. Thanks for sharing and please keep writing.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 8 years ago
Waiting...

Never has the word "Incomplete" been more appropriate. Great story with a perfect foundation for sequels (with or w/o incest or gangbangs) and then it just stops. It's incompletion detracts from the quality of the entire work so I haven't yet graded it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Please write more, especially in daisy universe. These are well written and very horny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good...but

Good story. Would have preferred better spelling and grammar...but it was still good enough to make me want to find my own Daisy... Thanks for the inspiration. Sarahsizematters@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
reminds me

about the 18 jr old hjotel receptionist on holiday who couldn't take her eyes off my older husband - evevtually she ended up in our room and hubby and me "did" her repeatedly with our tongues until her eyeballs dropped out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous