Daisy Ridley's Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need some more spit, my love."

Daisy's mouth flooded with saliva, so much so that she began to drool onto her chest. Her big toe was now right in front of her nose, and Daisy could smell nothing else. After sitting there on her bed, naked, covered in drool, with her foot practically in her nose, for what seemed like forever, the unpleasant odor began to go away. It was replaced by a earthy, sweet smell. It suddenly wasn't so bad. Then Alcina spoke. "Stick your tongue out and lick your soles, child. Taste them. Savor them. As good as your cunt juice was, this will be better, I assure you."

Daisy didn't want to. Alcina began to use Daisy's arms and hands to grab her foot, while at the same time stick her tongue out. Daisy fought with every ounce of will that she had. "Mistress, please, don't make me lick my feet. Anything but that!"

"Very well. You don't have to lick your feet yet." Daisy didn't like the "yet", but she would take her small victory. She could feel Alcina smirk inside her head. "You'll just do this instead!"

Daisy's foot shot up to her mouth, and her toes popped in. Daisy was taken aback. Alcina forced Daisy's toes out and made her mouth into an "O", then put her big toe in her mouth.

"Now, suck it, slave."

Daisy knew she had no choice. She was fully prepared to throw up. She began to suck on her pink big toe, first with just her lips, and then she brought her tongue up to it. She made circles around it and tickled the bottom of her toe with it. She took the big toe out and put the four little ones in. She sucked on each one individually, and then made sure to use her tongue to lick in between each one. Maybe Alcina was doing something to her brain, but her toes actually tasted... good. Damn good. Daisy decided she had to have more. She grabbed her right foot and began to lick it, from the heel up to the arch and then up to the toes. She began to suck each of her pink toes as she had with her left ones, and then went back to her soles. Licking and biting and suckling each inch of her feet. It was like she was on drugs. She had to have more. This wasn't enough. Would never be enough. She just wanted to taste her feet, to make her Mistress proud.

She saw something in the corner of her eye, and realized that she could see herself in her dresser mirror. There she was, on the bed. Her pale skin only illuminated by the moonlight. Her shoulder length curly hair a bit of a mess. But she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Daisy Ridley, movie superstar, naked, and sucking on her toes.

That was it. That was the trigger. Her pussy flowed with juices once more. She used her left hand to keep her left foot in her mouth, and used her right hand to touch herself. She rubbed her clit with her thumb and put her middle and index finger inside herself.

She began to suck on her big toe harder and faster, as her fingers rubbed her clit harder and faster. Her two fingers inside of her were exploring, as this was the first time they had been in here on their own accord. They brushed up against something spongy, and Daisy felt a sensation she had never felt before.

"There my love. Keep massaging that spot, and you'll be surprised what your body is capable of."

Daisy did as she was commanded. She used her fingers to massage the area inside of her, as she popped her toes out to focus on her soles. Her feet were dripping in her spit, and her pussy was overflowing with her thick juices. Then, something clicked, and the area her fingers were massaging began to balloon. It was getting bigger and bigger and Daisy could no longer feel anything but the saltiness of her feet on her tongue, and the orgasm that was a split second away.

"Now, my love, remove your fingers!"

Daisy bit down on her sole and removed her fingers. As soon as she did, a massive squirt erupted from her pussy, spraying several feet in every direction. It landed on her legs. It landed on her laid out foot. It even shot ricocheted onto her chest and her face. It covered such a large area that even Alcina was shocked. Daisy looked around, partly shocked and confused, but mostly exhausted. She felt lightheaded, and heard a few more words from Alcina: Sleep, slave. This is but the first step of many. We shall continue tomorrow.

With that, Daisy began to drift into the deepest sleep of her life, with a small smile on her face.

12