Daisy's Disgrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out and gripped her thigh just below the curve of her ass and squeezed, pulling her cheek aside just enough to show him the pucker of her anus. It too was smooth and shaven, and when he spanked her, it winked at him.

Daisy shrieked. "Dad, what are you doing?"

Another swat. "I'm giving you a spanking. What, you think you're too old?" Swat. "Maybe if you acted like an adult, I'd treat you like one." Swat.

"Dad, please, I'm eighteen," she whined, tensing up for another spank. The time when his hand came down, the tips of his fingers caught the fat bulge of her labia. Over her startled shriek, he said, "Perhaps you'd like to lie across my lap, little girl. Would you like that? Bent over your father's knee like a child while I paddle your backside?"

She stopped protesting after that, although she continued to make little noises, small feminine-sounding grunts, with every slap. Her pussy jiggled each time his hand came down, and when he peered around her, he noticed her tits were bouncing and swaying as well.

When he had reddened her ass and Daisy finally broke her silence, begging him to stop ("Please, Dad, I can't take any more! It hurts!"), he told her to straighten up. "No, the shorts stay off. Keep them around your ankles. You can hobble over to your bed."

To his surprise, she obeyed without a word. He watched her ass cheeks jiggle slightly as she stumbled across the room to her bed and collapsed, breathing heavily, onto the messy duvet. Only then did she notice what was lying on, what he had tossed back onto the bed before turning to face her. She jerked up. "Oh my God, what--"

He advanced towards the bed. "--what kind of slut did I raise? Oh my god is right." He reached out and grabbed her upper arm, thrusting her onto her back. The porno magazine, along with several of the more innocent sort, slid off the bed. Where they had been, a long, thick pink dildo lay on the bedspread. They both saw it at the same time. Daisy cried out and reached for it, as though she could hide it from him, but he was faster. He grabbed it and held it up, the bright pink silicone was incongruous in his large, masculine hands. "I thought the porno mag was bad, but this...you're not going to tell me this is your mother's, I hope."

They both knew how likely that was. Daisy shook her head, not looking at it.

"Look at me, girl," he instructed. "Look at this big fake cock. This is what you fuck yourself with, isn't it?"

There were tears in her large green eyes. "Dad, please, I'm sorry."

"This is a big dildo for such a little girl," he said softly, running the head of it across her cheek, then down her throat and over the tops of her breasts. "But not too big for a slut with big...fake...tits." He emphasized each word by slapping the pink dick against her nipples: left, right, left.

Daisy only shook her head, her eyes closed tightly.

"Pull your knees up to your chest," he commanded suddenly. "Keep your shorts around your ankles, knees together."

Shockingly, she obeyed. Below her delicate bare feet, toes manicured with a delicate pink polish, her pussy bulged out obscenely. He could smell her. He wondered if she was wet, if she had showered that morning. He couldn't remember.

"I remember when you were in drama," he said quietly. "Do you remember, Daisy?"

She nodded, still not looking at him.

"You played Cinderella. The star of the show, the belle of the ball." He ran the tip of the pink dildo gently across the bottom of her right foot. She flinched as if it tickled.

"You're going to play Cinderella again tonight, Daise," he continued, "but we're not trying to fit a glass slipper this time." He nudged the head of the fake cock against her inner lips, prodding them gently apart. "We're going to use this dildo instead. We're going to find out if it fits."

Her pussy was wet. He could see moisture glistening inside her slit. "Would you like to find out...or should I?"

Daisy yelped as the dildo found her opening. It seemed to bring her back to reality. She reached wildly for the tool, grabbing it and pulling it out of his hands.

"So eager," he said cheerfully. "Good girl. I think it will fit--don't you?"

She wouldn't look at him. She positioned the head of the dildo at her entrance and paused. "Do I really have to do this?"

"Of course not," he said. "Your mother is coming home on Monday. I could even phone her tonight."

Daisy cringed. His wife wouldn't fondle her tits like he had, oh no. She would take one look at her daughter's bare breasts and call her lawyer...and the family doctor. And how embarrassing would that be, trying to convince that old creep that her enormous jugs were natural and that there was nothing to remove? Wouldn't he just love that, getting to see their little girl all grown up and stripped to her waist for him to examine with her parents' own permission, perhaps even while they looked on?

The dildo was large, but her twat opened up for it. He watched her lips stretch wide around its girth as she forced it inside, first one inch disappearing, then another. "Good girl," he murmured, bending forward for a closer view.

Her pussy was amazing, if one liked fleshy cunts. There were so many tiny folds, so much pink skin. It was swelling, too--thickening. The hood was particularly fat. He wondered what it was concealing. As she worked the dildo deeper into her pussy, he reached up impulsively and pulled back her hood with his thumb.

Daisy shrieked. "Jesus, Dad, don't touch me there!"

He swatted her exposed bottom with his free hand, hard. "Don't tell me what to do, young lady," he growled, but he was distracted. He had discovered her clit beneath all that thick flesh. It fit the rest of his daughter's overdeveloped body perfectly--a long, fat nub the size of a pencil eraser. He wanted to lick it, suck on it, but he was remembering suddenly that he was, after all, her father, and this was supposed to be punishment. Although he had a feeling that, much like being stripped and having to fuck herself in front of her father, Daisy would find having her clit licked rather humiliating.

Tom released her hood reluctantly, although he noticed with a kind of glee that her nub was too swollen now for the hood to cover it properly. It thrust out, longer and fatter than before. Daisy had worked the dildo almost all the way into her little cunt, and she was panting.

"Does it fit?" he said softly.

"It fits," she said, a note of irritation in her strained voiced. She was struggling to push the last half-inch inside her. "Can I take it out now?"

"Yes," he said, but as she pulled it out with a sigh of relief, he said sharply, "and now put it back in."

He helped her this time, grabbing her hand in his and forcing her to thrust the cock back inside her. It seemed to slide in much easier. Her pussy opened up, swallowing the big dick hungrily. Daisy groaned.

"Pull it out again," he said, releasing her hand, "now push it back in."

She was panting heavily. The scent from her pussy was stronger. He was sure even she could smell it. "Show me what you do when you're alone, Cinderella, while you look at your slutty porn mags and fuck your needy little cunt."

Daisy worked the dildo in and out, little grunts escaping her lips to match the little wet squelching sounds escaping from her cunt. The shaft of the dildo was slick with pussy juice, and more was bubbling out of her hole and drooling down the crack of her lovely ass.

Tom reached down and picked up the fallen porno mag. He opened it to the photo he had found so arousing earlier. He showed it to Daisy, whose eyes widened when they focused on the porn star's naked body. "Is this what you look at when you play with yourself?" he asked.

Daisy seemed reluctant to answer him, but after a moment she shook her head. "No. Next...page."

He turned it, peeking over the top of the magazine to see what Daisy was looking at. What he saw shocked even him. The blond cheerleader was still propped up atop barstools, but instead of doing the splits, her feet rested on the rungs of either stool with her knees spread wide, her ass hovering in the space in between. Behind her, a male porn star was reaching around to grab her tits, or as much of those big jugs as he could fit in each hand. She was leaning back against him, tilted back to give the camera a better angle of the way his large cock was buried deep in her asshole. The girth of his dick was startling, as was the fact that she was taking it with such a look of lust and pleasure on her face. Her hands were also between her thighs, her fingertips spreading open the pussy Tom had found so deliciously sexy, giving both of them a better look at what was inside. Part of their view was obstructed, however, by the fountain of clear liquid that squirted out from between those fleshy lips. Several droplets on the camera lens gave the viewer the impression that she her orgasms had good distance as well as substantial volume.

Tom looked down at Daisy. Her eyes were focused on the glossy photo, her cheeks and lips red. "Does this turn you on, honey?" he asked.

Again, she hesitated a moment before nodding. Below, he could hear the rhythmic squelch of the dildo pounding away in her flooded pussy. He wished suddenly and intensely that it was his own cock, daughter or no.

"Do you like girls?" he asked. He thought about sleepovers at her friend Shawna's house, and he felt a little surge of emotion--jealousy mixed with lust. "Do you want to fuck her?"

To both his relief and disappointment, she shook her head. "I just like how he's doing that to her. How much she likes it." She didn't use the kinds of nasty words he was accustomed to hearing from girls her age when he did watch porn. It turned him on even more to know that she wasn't really a slut. Perhaps she really was just naive.

"Do you ever do that to yourself?" He reached out a fingertip and stroked her exposed anus.

Daisy shook her head wildly. "No," she said, panting. "I'm too nervous."

Squelch, squelch, squelch.

"Do you know how much you look like this porn star?" he asked her. "If she were fucking herself with a big pink dildo right now instead of taking that guy's cock up her ass, you would be almost identical."

Daisy almost smiled. "I think...she's...beautiful." She was breathing hard now.

"Or if you were taking a cock up your ass and spreading your pussy like she is," he said, tossing the magazine aside, "I think that would be even better."

Her clit was still hard, thrusting out further than before. Tom leaned forward and spat on the exposed nub, then began to tease it with his thumb.

"Oh god," his daughter moaned, "oh god, oh god, oh my god--"

He rubbed faster, rolling her clit around and around. His other hand was still resting between her ass cheeks, his middle finger pressing lightly against her puckered hole. It was slick with pussy juice. Just a little pressure, and she opened up enough to slip a fingertip inside her ass.

"Oh no, not there," she moaned, again shaking her head wildly back and forth. Her titties jiggled wildly. "No, no, no, I'm dirty down there."

Tom fucked just his fingertip in and out of her tight hole. "If she can take it, you can take it. Just enjoy it. Imagine it's a big cock stretching your ass wide open."

Daisy was gasping. "Oh god, no, please, Dad, it's dirty. I'm dirty. I'm gonna..." she groaned, fucking herself faster and faster. Her juices started splashing against his hands and even his face. He stared, mesmerized, until he realized she was actually beginning to squirt. Then he let go of her clit and grabbed the dildo from her, ramming it himself into her pussy as fast as he could. She was squealing. When she went silent, he pushed his finger into her ass up to the hilt, fucked her three times with the dildo, hard. "Cum for me, Daisy," he coaxed, "let it all out."

She exploded.

He had never seen a pussy squirt in real life. His wife never orgasmed, no matter how hard he tried. In fact, she rarely was ever turned on enough even to get wet. Now his daughter's pussy juice sprayed out around the dildo, more and more with every thrust. She screamed helplessly, her body convulsing. Her pussy was convulsing too--he could see it. Her anus around his finger was tightening and releasing, gripping him with wild strength, trying to suck his finger deeper inside.

Finally she quieted and pulled away. Tom let go, leaving the dildo buried in her quivering twat. He didn't want to pull his finger out of her asshole, but as she began to recover, she begged him. "Dad, please, oh my god...please, take it out..." At first he thought she meant the dildo, so he obliged her and slid it out. Her pussy gave it up with a loud sucking squlech, as though her long lips were wrapped around it trying to hold it inside. He could feel the heat radiating from her swollen cunt, and he longed to bury his face in it.

But then she was begging him again, still shuddering from her orgasm. "No, please, take your...finger out. Please, I feel so...dirty...and it's sore...back there..." Sore or not, her ass was reluctant to give him up, and he had to pull firmly to free himself from her clutching anus. He found her beautiful mouth and pushed the digit in between her lips, and though it was visibly clean, he ordered her to suck, to clean her own filth off his finger. She opened her mouth, voluntarily, letting his finger slip inside. And then she sucked on it, her lips pursed tightly around it like they would his cock if he had put that in her mouth instead. He wondered if he had broken her.

But when she at last recovered from her orgasm, she sat up and, sounding much more in control of herself, demanded, "Where is my shirt?" She got unsteadily to her feet and slid her shorts up her long, slim legs.

"Whoa, little girl, did I say your punishment was over?" he demanded just as heatedly. "Take those shorts off this instant. And put them in your mouth so you remember that you are only allowed to speak when instructed."

Daisy looked as shocked as if the previous forty-five minutes had simply not occurred, and she had found herself suddenly half-naked in front of her father. She covered as much of her tits as she could and looked around the room wildly as if she might bolt. Tom reached around her and grabbed the hem of her lacy pink shorts, yanking them back down over her arse and pulling them down to her ankles. When she protested, he pushed her back onto the bed. Unsteady as she was, it didn't take much to send her sprawling, legs in the air. He pulled the panties from around her feet and balled up the fabric. They were damp from their brief contact with the river that was her pussy, and he inhaled their scent for a moment before pushing them against her mouth.

"Open," he instructed. "Open, or your mother will find out not only that you have augmented your breasts, but that you own a huge dildo. And that you fuck yourself with it under her own house--in front of your father, no less."

12