Dallas Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to the door and stopped.

"It was nice, honestly." She said as she opened the door, looked outside and was gone.

I felt like I'd been had, used. But she was right. It had been nice.

I just hoped that Jenny hadn't been too bored at the Gym.

Part 4. (Jenny).

We sat side by side on the benches in the sauna.

Two other young women were sitting on the benches opposite from us at first. Every pore on my body seemed to open at once and I watched, fascinated, as tiny drops of liquid seeped from my body. I hoped I didn't loose too much water. There was one part of my body I wanted to stay moist for a bit longer yet.

I looked down at Michelle's legs. There were little rivers of sweat running freely down her calves and shins. She was leaning back with her hands on the bench behind us. Correction, one hand was on one of my ass cheeks. She squeezed and kneaded it, trying to force the material of my towel into the crack between them.

I shifted my weight onto one and her hand slipped underneath me. I had to gasp when she rubbed my anus.

"It is hot in here."

One of the women opposite remarked standing up.

"That's enough for me for one day. Come on Sherrie, we can stop off at my place for a coffee."

"You shouldn't drink coffee." Michelle said to them as they reached the door.

Ever the fitness instructor.

"Only de-cafe, Michelle," Sherrie replied, opening the door and looking to where Michelle's arm disappeared from view behind my back. "See you tomorrow," they closed the door behind themselves.

"That's better," Michelle said, taking her fingers from between my ass cheeks and unfastening my towel from above my breast. She stood in front of me and pulled it open. "I thought they'd never leave."

She reached out with her hands and felt my breasts, slowly massaging them. I let out a low moan. She took her hands away and we both looked down at my nipples as they slowly hardened and grew. She knelt on the lower bench and sucked, first one, then the other into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around them, then flicking the tips.

I pulled her head towards me, wanting her to take more. She did and I automatically opened my legs and pressed my inner thighs to her hips. She lifted her head and looked at me, smiling. Sweat was pumping out of every pore of my body, and not just because of the heat. Placing the backs of my thighs on her shoulders she lowered her mouth to my pussy and licked at my outer lips. I rested my head against the wall behind me and closed my eyes as her fingers opened and her tongue entered me. She pushed a fingertip against my sweat-covered anus. Instinctively it clenched and I had to will it to relax and allow her inside. It hurt. Then her tongue was on my clit and all thoughts of pain were forgotten. She squeezed two fingers into my pussy and worked on both holes as she licked and sucked, sucked and licked on my clit. I could feel myself building. More, more. I thought it or said. Or did I scream it as I came? Every muscle seemed to relax. I even seemed to stop sweating for a moment. I gasped as she pulled her finger from my anus.

"Your very tight up there," she said sitting by my side and holding her fingers to her nose. Paul always did that. I couldn't see the attraction myself.

"You smell great," she said, offering them to me. I sniffed. It was me all right. Actually it wasn't bad, so I sniffed again. She took them away and held them under her own nose. She smiled. I wanted to kiss her. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her towards me. Our lips touched, I could smell and this time taste myself. I licked her lips, feeling for her breasts as I did so.

Suddenly we could hear voices outside and we both pulled away. I stood up and wrapped myself in my towel.

Three young women entered, all naked, carrying their towels. If I had any of their bodies or Michelle's, I'd spend my days naked. I'd always been thin at the hips, which had meant giving birth had been difficult. That and the bullets flying around. Paul had been born on a night of gunfire and so had both his children. If you discount the one by Lee-Anne that is. Which, of course, we never mention. I still don't think Paul realises she was his. They said she would make a great surgeon. There were concert pianist hands in Paul's family. We had attended a lot of the major events in her life. Lee-Anne had always insisted that Paul be in some of the photos at every event.

"Time for a shower," Michelle said, dragging me back to the present, I saw her glance at the naked flesh opposite. "I need to do some paperwork after. I hope you don't mind."

I understood that. With an Accountant as a husband and running the budget of a school I knew all about paperwork. Paul did a lot for me, or had his staff do it, but there was still plenty to keep me occupied. I followed Michelle back into the showers. We hung our towels on pegs and stood under the jets of water in adjoining cubicles.

I heard her switch off her water and I did the same. We stood close together towelling ourselves then each other.

"Where are your clothes?" she asked, pulling on her shorts and T-shirt and stepping into her trainers.

"Laurie took them and put them in a locker."

I hadn't thought how I was going to get my clothes back with Laurie gone. "I know the combination to her padlock," she said and, opening it, handed me my shoulder bag and clothes.

I dressed slowly in front of her. I felt like I was a young girl again displaying in front of Paul.

Michelle smiled and kissed my cheek when I was ready. "I always do some paper work this time of day in my office. If you want to come?"

I didn't, I felt satisfied. But I was sure she did and I did owe her one. I followed her behind the counter, stopping while she spoke to the young girl there and into the office.

She turned to face me as she reached the desk. I dropped my shoulder bag to the floor and went to her.

We held each other close and kissed. Our lips parted and our tongues fenced. Her hands were already on the zip of my dress.

I stood back. She looked disappointed for a second.

"Let me do it," I said, feeling her breasts through the material of her T-shirt. "To you."

"We mustn't make a noise." She said, looking nervously towards the door.

"I won't," I promised, lifting her T-shirt and studying her dark brown nipples.

"It wasn't you I was thinking about."

She stopped talking as I licked one of her nipples then sucked on it. She sat back on the edge of her desk and opened her legs. Still sucking her nipple I ran my hands up the inside of her thighs. She lay back on her desk and helped me to take off her shorts.

Her shaven pussy looking like a little girls. But no little girl had a pussy like this. Its lips were already swollen and open. I pushed first one then a second finger inside her. She gasped and then moaned as I worked them in and out.

"Fuck me. Fuck me." I heard her say.

I looked around for something cock shaped. The only thing to suggest itself was the handset on the telephone. It was flat, thin, about two fingers wide with a slightly enlarged head for the loudspeaker. I picked it up, there was a buzzing sound. I showed her the phone and she pulled her knees to her nipples. I pulled her lips wide and looked at the moist pink flesh inside. I had to kiss it the, lifting my head placed the receiver against her and slowly worked it back and forth. At first she tensed then she slowly relaxed. I pushed a little harder and gradually the handset began to disappear inside her. I pulled it almost completely out. She stifled her cry of disappointment as I pushed it back in. It was nearly in to the mouthpiece when I stopped. I kept it still for a few seconds while she adjusted herself to accommodate it then began to work it in and out. Slowly at first, then faster. I rubbed her clit with the middle finger of my other hand. I looked into her eyes and we both smiled. Then her expression changed as if she had to concentrate on something. I rubbed her clit faster and worked the handset in and out. The tops of her thighs suddenly squeezed tightly together. I couldn't move the handset for a few seconds.

"Fuck me," she gasped as her body went limp.

"Wow."

I slowly pulled the handset from her pussy and replaced it on its stand.

I helped her to sit up and kissed her.

"Wow," she said again.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

She stretched.

"A bit."

We smiled at each other. I helped her into her shorts and we stood holding each other. It felt so nice.

There was a knock at the door.

"Mrs Wagstaffe?" A voice came from out side.

"Your husbands on the phone. I couldn't patch him through. Your phone was engaged."

"Yes," Michelle said, kissing my cheek. "It was. Well engaged."

Part 5. (Jenny).

Paul was in the shower when I got back into our hotel room. He was singing. He sounded pleased with himself. A part-empty pot of coffee and part drunken glass of coke stood on the coffee table. Had he been entertaining? I heard him turn off the shower and the sounds of him drying himself. I quickly undressed and lay on the bed. I always needed to make love with Paul after sex with a woman.

To reassure myself I wasn't a lesbian I suppose. I knew I wasn't, I just found both sex's appealing.

At this moment I wanted Paul.

He came from the bathroom. A towel wrapped around his waist using a second to dry his hair. He stopped when he saw me on the bed. I felt shameless so I bent my knees and opened my legs. His eyes were glued to my pussy. I reached down and pulled my lips apart showing him everything. Here was a bulge appearing in the towel around his waist. I saw him swallow and reach down to rub himself.

"Don't speak," I said, holding out my arms to him. "Come here, I want you."

He dropped both towels to the floor and knelt on the bed between my legs. I thought for a moment he was going to go down on me. I didn't want that this time. I wanted him to fuck me. How shocking, I thought as I reached down and guided his prick into my waiting hole. I gasped as he sank inside me with one movement. Here I was a respectable schoolmistress behaving like 'a'. Like a what? Like a woman. I wrapped myself around him as he moved in and out of me. I kissed him. Urging him on with my heels against his ass cheeks. He was panting. He needed the exercise. He'd also been drinking. I could feel him growing inside me as I closed my eyes and thought of Michelle on her back with my hand working the telephone receiver in and out of her. She was coming. I was coming. Paul was coming. That was how it should be. I could feel his come hitting the walls of my vagina. I heard him grunt then sigh as he pulled out and rolled onto his back.

"Have a good meeting?" I asked, pulling his arm around my back and laying my head on his shoulder.

"Fine," he replied, feeling one of my ass cheeks. "They do like to drink here."

"So I noticed."

"How about you," his finger rubbed against my anus. It was nice. I snuggled closer. "You weren't too bored I hope?"

"I found something to keep me occupied."

He yawned.

"I might have a little sleep," he said, standing up and pulling back the bed sheets on his side of the bed. I rolled onto it and pulled them up to my chin.

"I might, as well."

He walked around the bed and climbed in behind me. I felt his prick, soft against my ass cheeks.

It was nice.

I closed my eyes and thought of Michelle.

Part 5. (Jenny).

We went down to the restaurant at nine o'clock.

There had been times when we had lived in the little house in Bristol that we would be going to bed at this time. In our student days and the two years after whilst I took my masters degree and qualified as a teacher. The last two years had been difficult yet fun what with Shirley living with us, but, looking back had been worth it.

We were met at the door and escorted to our table. Paul stopped and looked at the sign advertising the cabaret.

She was older now. But I could remember how she had looked behind the reception desk in the hotel in Jamaica where Howie and Carole had worked before they married. (see Jamaican Fun). I had relented and let Paul accompany her on the piano in that Nightclub in Montego Bay. She'd got the contract. Then the recording contract and the rest, as they say is history. TV show, films, albums. Paul played on one. We hadn't seen her in ten years.

"Can we go in and see her later?" Paul asked.

"I'm afraid every tables taken, sir." He replied.

"Oh well, never mind."

He did look disappointed. I gave his hand a squeeze.

"Let's go and eat," I said.

We sat at our table.

"Do you have a card on you?" I asked as the waiter proffered a menu.

"Umm." He mumbled, taking one from the inside pocket of his jacket and passing it across.

"Pen please." I said.

He took his grandfather's fountain pen from his pocket and passed it to me.

I wrote on the back of the card.

"Give me some money." I said across the table.

"Money?"

"Okay, wallet then. I want to check for love letters."

He handed it across.

"I must go to the toilet," he said standing up.

I watched as he walked towards the entrance.

I took out two twenties. The wine waiter came to take our order.

"Can you get this to tonight's cabaret star?" I asked, showing him the corner of a twenty and the card.

"Everybody wants me to get messages to her." He beamed.

"Like her do you?"

"I have all her records." He said proudly.

"London Quest?" I asked.

"That's the best."

"My husband played piano on it."

I showed him the front of the card. He took it from my hand as if it was a holy relic.

"Paul Wagstaffe. He only played on one album."

"I know."

"She dedicated it to him." He paused for a second. "No. It was Paul and Jenny."

He looked at me.

"Would that make you the Jenny?"

"Just Jenny." I could see Paul returning. "Don't tell him."

I proffered the twenties.

"Not for this." He said putting the card in his pocket. "I'll make sure she gets it."

Paul took his seat.

"And what would you like to drink, Sir?"

It was ten thirty by the time we had finished.

I'd kept Paul on two glasses of wine and mineral water.

We were discussing whether to visit the bar or have an early night. I was for the early night if I didn't get any response from the card hence restricting him to the two glasses of wine.

Suddenly there was a commotion by the entrance to the Restaurant. People were standing up. Applauding. Cameras were flashing. The people on the next table stood up. Two big men stopped at our table. We looked up as they parted.

"Paul, Jenny."

She may have been in her fifties now but she had the body a twenty-year old would kill for. Her light brown skin shone, her dress clung. We stood up. I kissed her on both cheeks.

"Hallo Mary Belle."

Paul said as he kissed her on the lips. I noted how her hips seemed to fuse with his. His hand was moving down her back. It stopped where the material of her dress started just above her ass cheeks. She smiled into his eyes.

"You are a lucky lady, Jenny." She said, sitting in a chair one of her minders had brought from another table.

I knew that.

"What can I do for you?" She asked as we resumed our seats. "I knew Paul wanted to see you and we were told there were no tables left for your show so I thought that if you could spare a moment you might like."

My voice trailed off.

"There is a table spare," she said, looking at a man standing behind Paul. He looked like the manager. "I feel certain. You should have just mentioned Howie, he owns the place after all."

"Howard Wolfenstein?" The manager started.

"They go way back, he flew the aeroplane on the night they had their first baby. Harvey runs the cruise side of the Organisation now. I do a cabaret turn for him now and then."

She looked at each of us in turn.

"It's really good to see you. I have to go and get ready now," she said standing up. Paul rose with her. "You'll stay on afterwards?"

"Perhaps for a little."

"We must get you to play."

"I don't think so."

"Jenny would like to hear you play."

They both looked at me.

"It's up to Paul."

I wasn't going to help her and I wasn't letting Paul stand behind me. If he really wanted too he could.

"Come on, if you've finished. I want you somewhere I can see you."

There were more applause and camera flashes as we left in her train. In the main foyer there was a queue of folks waiting at the door to the Nightclub. They all applauded when they saw Mary Belle. About ten couples back I saw a mass of red hair I'd recognise anywhere and I knew I'd never forget.

"If it's not to much trouble, Mary Belle, could the table be for four."

Paul looked, I don't think he recognised Jim out of his uniform at first.

"Please Mary Belle, if you could." He squeezed one of her hands. "He's a policeman who saved us from a lot of trouble this morning."

"It will cost you."

"Alright, I'll play."

She kissed him. Let her, I was already hurrying to Michelle.

"Michelle, I didn't know you were coming here tonight." I said, hugging her. I shook Jim's hand.

I introduced them to Mary Belle, then Michelle to Paul. I could tell he liked what he saw.

Mary Belle signed some autographs for those in the queue, apologising for the venue being so small and we entered the Nightclub. More applause as Mary Belle made her way to the raised platform at one end of the room. It must have held upwards of three hundred people. There would normally have been a large dance floor but most of it was covered with tables and chairs. An extra table was hurriedly set up on one edge of the remaining dance floor and we sat down. Mary Belle stood in front of the microphone. She held up her hand and suddenly there was silence.

"Ladies and gentlemen tonight we have a special treat for you. Some of you may remember an Album I released back in the seventies titled London Quest." The applause was deafening.

"Well tonight we have the piano player on that album in the audience, Mr Paul Wagstaffe."

I heard a couple of 'who' from the audience but otherwise his name was met with polite applause.

"He has agreed to accompany me on a medley of tracks I will be singing from that album later." More applause as Mary Belle left the stage. A waiter arrived with two bottles of Champagne in an ice bucket and a tray with six glasses.

Michelle, who was sitting next to me squeezed my thigh under the table.

"I didn't realise he was famous," she said, her eyes wide.

"He's not that famous."

"But to have played on records with her. Wait until I tell my mother."

I placed my hand on hers beneath the table, holding it in place.

"And what will you tell her?"

I had to lean my mouth close to her ear as the band started and the audience erupted into sustained applause as Mary Belle returned to the stage.

"I tell her everything," I could feel her breath against the inside of my ear.

It sent tingles through my entire body.

"Everything?"

"Well, nearly. What I don't tell her I tell my sister."

Mary Belle started to sing and we sipped our Champagne Michelle's hand gently squeezing my thigh beneath the table. I moved my hand to her thighs, tugging at the material of her dress, pulling it up until I could touch her panties. They were already wet as I pulled the gusset to one side and felt for a way inside her pussy with my finger. She slid forward on her seat and opened her legs wide to give me access and I was sure I heard her gasp over the noise of the audience as my finger penetrated her. I moved it slowly in and out. Paul and Jim could not tear their eyes from the stage as Mary Belle put every ounce of feeling, her hallmark, into her songs. Her first set finished, she left the stage to a standing ovation. Nearly everybody stood up. I think only Michelle and myself didn't. It's hard too when your hand is inside somebody else's knickers. The noise abated and the men turned their attentions to us. I pulled my finger from her pussy and automatically lifted it to my nose. It smelled wonderful.