Dallas Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at Paul.

"Care to dance," he said standing up and offering me his hand.

I took it and he led me onto the rapidly filling dance area. Jim and Michelle followed us. He placed one hand in the small of my back and held my other hand close to our shoulders as the band played something slow. Well medium paced but we moved slowly. I could feel him growing against me so helped him by grinding myself lightly against it. His hand moved down my back, stopping where my ass cheeks started. I wouldn't have said no to his going lower. It's one of the worst parts about getting older, you start observing the social niceties. Still, we could look forward to being really old and then we could act as we pleased.

I looked to my side and into Michelle's eyes. e was resting her head on Jim's shoulder. Smiling. The floor was getting really crowded and we were jostled twice.

"Let's sit this one out," Paul said, kissing my nose.

I suddenly felt very damp. As we all sat down Jim reached into his trouser pocket and took out a small, black pager. It was vibrating violently. I must get one.

"I must make a phone call." He said and hurried out into the hotel foyer.

We sipped at our Champagne and tried to make small talk but in the end we gave it up and I settled to feeling Michelle's thighs instead. He returned inside five minutes. Sitting down he spoke into Michelle's ear. She replied. He looked around the table and smiled. Then he said something to Paul and was gone.

Michelle leaned towards me, her hand on my thigh under the table.

"He has to go. Those men from this morning. They're holed up somewhere with a hostage and they want him to act as a negotiator as he knows them. He may be all night. I said I wanted to see the rest of the show. It might be the only chance I get. I said you would see me all right afterwards. You will, won't you."

She smiled. I smiled back.

Mary Belle came back on stage and Paul went up to join her. For fifteen minutes there was just the two of them. I recognised the melody of his great Uncle Alistairs' tune for Natasha. Written by a one handed man, left handed at that, only Paul could really play it even now.

It was over. There was silence. Then the room erupted. There were tears rolling down my cheeks. Michelle caught them on her fingertip. There were tears in her own eyes.

"I'd only ever heard that on the radio."

She turned her head away and sniffed into a handkerchief. I put my arm around her shoulder and hugged her. Paul was kissing Mary Belle and having his hand shaken by all the orchestra members. A bouquet appeared for Mary Belle. I always wondered where they found them at this time of night. Bunches of flowers were pressed into mine and Michelle's hands. A spotlight followed Paul back to our table. Mary Belle sang again.

Then she was gone. A man came on and told some rude jokes, which after what had gone before, fell flat and people started to leave. I had Paul sign an autograph for a middle aged wine waiter and kept the piece of paper for Mary Belle to add hers when we joined her in her rooms.

Michelle came with us. I wasn't letting her out of my sight now that the opportunity of spending the night together had arose. She had better rooms than we had. I must mention it to Howie. A large lounge with bar and two bedrooms. Now if we had two bedrooms I could banish Paul to one, which would leave the other for Michelle and myself. We three might even have to share a bed. I didn't think I wanted Paul to have Michelle, she was mine. She might not want to let him have her anyway. We would just have to see.

It was two o'clock when we left Mary Belle's room and took the lift to our floor. Paul squeezed my ass cheeks in the lift while I squeezed Michelle's. He didn't find it strange that there were two women with him. I began to wonder if he had told me all his secrets.

Michelle had been quiet for a while. I think she was as uncertain as I was as to what was going to happen when the door to our bedroom closed. Paul turned the key in the lock and turned on the lights before standing aside to let us enter.

He closed the door behind us.

Part 6. (Jenny).

Paul dropped his jacket over the back of a chair and walked into the bathroom. I looked at Michelle. Neither of us spoke or moved. Then I reached out and felt one of her breasts. She moved closer and placed both hands on mine. I could feel my nipples hardening immediately beneath her touch. As I could hers under mine. We sprang apart as the toilet flushed.

Paul came back into the room.

"What are we going to do with Michelle?" He asked, removing his tie and cufflinks. "It's a little late to send her home on her own."

"I thought she might share our bed tonight." I said, kneeling down in front of him and unlacing his shoes.

I pushed him gently and he sat back on the bed. Michelle knelt by my side and together we removed his socks and shoes. As I reached for the buckle of his trousers I felt Michelle's fingers on the zip on my dress, sliding it down to where my panties began.


"But, Michelle?" Paul said, holding my hands.

"It's all right," she said standing up and stepping from her dress, standing before him in the briefest of panties. I looked at her fit young body. Oh to be young again. To have a body you were proud to show to anyone. I looked down at my own. Thickening around the hips. Boobs on the verge of giving up the unequal battle with gravity. I knew Paul still found me attractive but he was still seeing me, as I was when we first met when I was eighteen. What Michelle could see in me I couldn't tell. With her looks and body. I felt a moments panic. What if Paul has her? Perhaps she wouldn't want to look at me again?

I think she sensed some of my thoughts and feelings for she helped me to my feet and out of my dress. Pulling me close she kissed me whilst reaching behind me and unhooking my bra. She hooked her thumbs into the elastic of my cotton knickers and eased them off over my hips and ass cheeks. I fumbled with hers as we kissed again. Another pair of hands were on my ass cheeks. I needn't look who's they were, I knew the touch so well. I felt him move behind me. I could feel his warm breath against the soft flesh between my cheeks as he pulled my panties to the ground. I stepped from them and looked into Michelle's eyes as Paul's tongue explored between my ass cheeks for my anus. I threw back my head and cried out loud as he found it.

Michelle held me tight and kissed my neck then, first lowering her head to suck on one then the other of my nipples, sank to her knees before me. She ran her fingers through my pubic hairs, lifting them away from and exposing my pussy. She pushed out her tongue and licked it. I wanted to thrust my hips forward, to grind myself against her face but I didn't want to loose the wonderful sensations Paul was creating through my other hole. I placed a hand on both their heads and pulled them closer. Paul responded by trying to force his tongue inside me whilst Michelle pulled my clit from its cover with her lips and sucked it into her mouth. It was being stretched, then she released it. Her tongue flicked at it and I came, she flicked it again and again and again I came.

Paul's tongue was inside my ass, it was wonderful, I came again. Each orgasm was more intense than the last. Each one prepared the way for the next. Paul's hand was between my legs from the rear, Michelle's from the front as they each pushed a finger into my pussy. Together they worked them in and out as one. I could feel myself building again. I was there. My legs would no longer support me and I fell onto the bed.

There were hands on my body laying me flat. I looked up into Paul's eyes. There was concern there.

"It was wonderful," I reassured him. I looked around.

"Michelle?"

The bed moved and Michelle was lying naked by my side.

"You looked like you enjoyed that," she said, snuggling close and kissing my cheek.

"I've not felt like that for years." I said kissing her on the forehead, then her nose and finally her lips. "Did I say thank you?"

"Not yet," she rested her head on my shoulder and we watched as Paul undressed.

"But you will."

"I know," I said, reaching down and feeling her pussy lips.

Paul walked naked to the door and switched off the lights. He stumbled in the darkness and I heard him swear.

The bed moved as he climbed on the other side of Michelle and she turned onto her back.

I could just make out his head as he lowered his lips to hers. I imagined his tongue pushing against her lips and her opening them to allow him inside. I felt her breast then guided Paul's hand to her other one. Paul lifted his head then lowered his lips again. This time it was onto her nipple. I heard him slurping like a baby does when it's feeding. Michelle moaned. I leaned across her and kissed her. Paul's hand was feeling my ass, his fingertip gently rubbing the soft skin between my two holes. He moved his head down her body, I followed it with my own. He kissed her navel I kissed her ribs. I could almost see him pulling her pussy lips apart before attacking her with his tongue. I licked the little ring through her navel. Michelle lifted her hips from the bed as if in an attempt to escape from our attentions. She cried out once and swore twice. I moved my lips back to her breasts whilst Paul brought her off again. I could see the outline of Paul's head as he lifted it from between Michelle's wonderful thighs. I reached down for his prick. It was nearly hard. I moved further down and took the tip inside my mouth. He pushed in and out as if it was a fanny. I liked having him in my mouth. I pulled back my head and, holding the lips of Michelle's pussy open, pressed the tip of his prick against her opening.

He pushed. Michelle adjusted herself.

He pushed again, this time sinking deep inside her. He pulled it almost completely out then pushed it back inside again. Michelle gave a satisfied grown as he filled her and started pumping in and out.

"All right, dear," I whispered into her ear.

"It feels so good," she gasped as Paul speeded up.

"I'm glad you like him."

"I love you both," she turned her head so I could kiss her.

As I fenced with her tongue I reached down between their thrusting bodies and found and rubbed on her clit.

She threw her head from side to side. Paul shortened and quickened his strokes. I rubbed faster. She reached between my legs and rubbed my clit. My, oh so sensitive, clit. I heard her cry out as she came, I could almost feel Paul coming inside as once again I was engulfed in wave after wave of pleasure. Paul pulled out and lay down by her side. I reached between the still open lips of her pussy with my fingertip, pushing it inside then holding it to my lips. I touched it with my tongue. I could taste Michelle and Paul's come. I placed my finger against her lips. She opened them and first licked, then sucked on my finger. I kissed her, tasting the two people I loved most in the world in one moment. Paul stood up.

"It's getting nippy out here," he said. "Let's get under the covers."

Part 7. (Paul).

I awoke with a hard on. The tip of my prick was nestling between the cheeks of somebody's ass. It felt so nice I didn't want to open my eyes. I could feel fingers on my prick. The ass moved a little and my prick was sinking into something warm, wet and tight. I moved my hand onto a breast and squeezed. Somebody sighed. I could feel another breast against the back of my hand so I felt that as well as my hips started moving my prick in and out. Suddenly there was a flurry of movement and I opened my eyes. I was staring into a mass of red hair. I must be having Michelle, I thought. Somebody's thigh came to rest against the side of my face and I lifted it so I could see what was happening. Michelle's lips and tongue were working gently on Jenny's clit. I looked down. I couldn't see what Jenny was doing as her head was hidden by Michelle's thigh and ass cheek. It must have been good because she was certainly making some wonderful noises. Perhaps it was because of what I was doing?

I moved faster. I could feel my balls lifting and my prick growing. It seemed as if both girls had come because they stopped moving as if waiting for me. I wasn't going to disappoint them. I was finding it hard to catch my breath, panting, then I was there. I felt Jenny's fingers on my prick pulling me out of Michelle's fanny.

I was coming.

Then I felt Jenny's lips around my prick. I shot and shot and shot. I'd finished. Jenny sucked hard on the end of my shrinking prick to make sure I hadn't saved any then lifted her head. She had come on her eyebrows, nose, cheeks and lips. She opened her lips and poked out her tongue and there was cum on it as well.

They both sat up and Michelle licked and sucked Jenny's face clean. Pausing to share it with her as they kissed open mouthed.

"I thought I'd share breakfast with you," Jenny said, kissing Michelle on the lips when she had finished..

"I'm glad you did." Michelle replied and turning to me said. "Where do we go from here?"

Comments are welcome.

Watch out for Paul and Jenny in 'Return to Dallas.'