Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arousal dripped down onto his face, and the heat of her breath rolled across the cool skin on his stomach. Her hand wrapped around him, teasing him with inconsistent strokes.

"Fuck me. Now." Her voice was low, more a breath than a conscious thought. Brenden's cock slid easily into her, and she groaned when he found his rhythm.

Brenden's sac tickled his forehead with each thrust. He kept his tongue moving over her, his eyes focused on Brenden's cock drawing gasps from her mouth. When her hand wrapped around his sac, he knew she was close. He grimaced when she squeezed, already sore from weeks of neglect. Her breath was heavy, and random expletives were starting to mindlessly tumble from her lips. When her muscles began to spasm he followed their involuntary movement, careful not to lose contact until after the final aftershock.

"Am I allowed to come, Mistress?" Brenden asked, his balls beginning to clench.

"Yes, but not yet," she replied, rolling away from them. "All of us are going to get to come today."

His cock jumped at her words. The ache between his legs was now radiating through his body. It had been too long. His sac was too full and too heavy. It was desperate for a release, and today it would finally get one.

She reached over and hooked her finger through the ring on his collar, then pulled him off the bed. "Stay," she directed.

He stood at the edge of the bed, watching her pull her dress off over her head. She lie back on the mattress in front of him and scooted as close to the edge as she could before spreading her legs, pulling her knees in towards her chest. He began to shake when she wrapped her hand around his length, rubbing his tip up and down between her folds.

"Pp...please...Pp...p...please...Mistress..." His trembling mouth could barely form the words.

She guided him to her entrance and he shoved the rest of the way into her warmth. His hands pulled at the rope, desperate to run over her full breasts and feel her nipples pressing into his palms.

"Use your mouth," she said, tracing the line of his sight.

He bent down, latching onto her breast, licking and sucking feverishly to make up for all the times he had been denied access.

"Sexy," Brenden's voice came from behind him. Fingers traced over the lazy H brand burned into his left buttock. Brenden dropped the butt plug down next to his mistress then quickly replaced it with his cock.

Though he didn't like being dominated by a man, it didn't matter. He didn't have a say in it. She owned the rights to his body and made the decisions on what was done to it. So he held still to accept the intrusion, not wanting to risk displeasing his mistress.

Now he had to start slower because for every thrust forward as the penetrator, he had to pull out and become the penetrated. He gradually sped up as the sensations blurred together into a blinding heat. Brenden's hand slapped down hard on his backside causing another burn to shoot through him. When his mistress began dragging her nails down his back his balls and ass clenched hard, letting him know the time had come for their long awaited release.

She pulled away suddenly, leaving him thrusting into the air. When he pushed back, he was left hollow.

"No! Please! Please!" he begged, but it was too late. His seed drizzled out pitifully, landing on the edge of the bed then dripping onto the floor.

"Oops... Sorry my love," she said, biting her lower lip to suppress her smile.

He whimpered incoherently, still clenching in a futile attempt to get even the smallest sensation.

"Clean up your mess," she demanded once he had given up.

He started with what had landed on the inside of her thigh, licking more thoroughly than was required to clean the area. Then he moved to where the majority was pooled on the bedspread before getting to his knees to lick up what had fallen to the floor.

"Good boy." She grabbed his collar and pulled him towards her. His cock responded easily to her abuse, trying its hardest to recover from its recent mishap.

"Do a good job milking him," she said while she held him bent over the bed, shoving his face into the mattress. "It's been awhile and I want to make sure he's nice and empty because it's going to be another long while."

He groaned when Brenden thrust back into him, then was mortified to have let the sound escape from his mouth. Men were rough, rougher than his mistress' strap-on. He braced against the bed when Brenden ground harder and tried to suppress the sounds the sensation forced from his lips. But the bolts of pleasure shot through him whether he wanted to feel them or not, and his skin burned hot when his mistress' eyes shined at the sight of him being ravaged.

Brenden grunted when he came, his seed shooting out in a warm flood. His thrusts weakening after his initial peak, but he continued his stroke until the last spasm had shot through his body.

"In or out?" Brenden asked, holding up the butt plug.

"In," she replied, and he winced when it was thoughtlessly shoved back in place. His need still throbbed through him, but now it felt hollow. It would be a few days before her teasing would bring back the normal ache that haunted him throughout the day.

"Turn around," she ordered.

He turned away from her and stood still while she untied the piggin' string from around his wrists. "Are you going to try and touch yourself?"

He chewed on the inside of his cheek and clasped his hands together to keep them under control. "No, Mistress."

"Looks like it's a good thing we tied them," she said, running her fingers over the rope burns circling his wrists.

"I'm sorry, Mistress." He hadn't realized how hard he had been trying to break free.

Brenden cut in between them, leaning down to press his lips to her neck. "Call me if you wanna meet up again this week," he said, then headed towards the door.

She turned the top lock then went into the bathroom. "Come," her voice came from around the corner.

The stream of water in the shower was burning hot when he stepped underneath it, just how she always liked it. He grabbed a washcloth and covered it with soap, thankful for an opportunity to keep his hands busy. He started to circle it over her body, watching the suds drip down her breasts and stomach.

"No." Her hand came up hard, smashing his balls against his pelvis.

His left hand jerked away from where it had snuck to, but immediately tried to reattach itself when the pain from her assault made him grow even harder.

"No." Her hand came up again, this time grabbing hold and squeezing.

"I...I'm sorry...Mistress..." he stammered through gritted teeth.

"Are you going to be a good boy now?" she asked, smiling at the sight of his cock jumping the harder she squeezed.

He wanted to be her good boy. It was all he ever wanted to be, but the throbbing between his legs had a mind of its own. So he shook his head, his balls clenching involuntarily when she sighed her disappointment.

"Stay." She got out of the shower and dried herself off, then pulled the shower head out of the holder and turned off the hot water.

He sucked in a gasp when the cold water hit his cock, watching helplessly as it started to deflate.

After he had dried off he picked his cage up from the floor and washed it before bringing it to her. He sat at her feet, waiting. All he had wanted was to be released. Now all he wanted was to be locked back up. He missed the weight and the uncomfortable way it pulled on his sac when he started to get hard. He missed the way it pressed into his cock and the constant ache from being engorged with denied pleasure. But mostly he missed the way it reminded him of her ownership and control over him.

He stood up so she could lock him back inside his prison. She gave no indication of how long he would be in it or how he could earn his way out. He got back to his knees for her to put the wrist restraints on him, and watched the key on her necklace dancing in front of his face while she bent over to pull the chain through his collar.

"I love you," she said, crawling underneath the covers and turning out the light.

"I worship you," he replied from the floor beside her.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do you love a toy , that's a possession?

I would think that's not a relationship love but love for a pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a great illustration

of why any sensible guy would not place his wellbeing in the hands of another person. With power comes responsibility, the wife here just abuses her husband for her own entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Decidedly unpleasant.

Compared to your other stories where the domme shows care and compassion. For me this appeals to a different audience.

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Very well written

This is my first time reading a story from this author and very impressed I am . The quality of the writing, the back story, the characters and descriptions are first class and unlike some of the feedback to the tale I enjoyed the enforced buggery of Dallas and the ruined cum shot. It all added to him Mistresses powers. Enjoyed from start to finish and will be reading more of this authors work. Thank you and obviously five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No love or respect

Unlike ray and finn which I really enjoyed. This snippet is more like abuse from the dom to the sub. She may say she loves him, but her actions don't show that. Since the implication is much of what takes place is not a turn on for him,

As usual however, very well written.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

She's Into Denial Pt. 01 She's into denial, maybe more than he realizes.in BDSM
Finn Ch. 01: Success? Morgan gives Finn a harsh introduction to her world.in BDSM
Chastity Vacation A resort designed specifically for bondage and chastity.in BDSM
Control of His Cock Loving wife takes control of her husband's orgasms.in Loving Wives
She Creates the Fantasy Wife catches husband; wife takes control.in BDSM
More Stories