All Comments on 'Damage Control'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Loved the twists and turns you've managed to fit into this short story as well as the emotion and the sex too! Loved reading it.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 14 years ago
You Never Fail

I'm constantly awed by your singular talent to wrap me up and nestle me snugly inside a world that crushes me, warm, moist and utterly aroused, only to reach the end and find myself back in this very cold, hard unforgiving place called reality. You never fail to wipe me out. Never.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
Just love your stories

I always feel like I've been transported to a world different from my own when I read your stories...no matter where the story is based I can see what you desribe. The information you provide always snag my interest.

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79about 13 years ago
WoW

I do like this kine of stories, especially Happy End ;)

adjoaqadjoaqabout 12 years ago
wow!

You're simply the best! Luv ya.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

just getting intrested

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I liked this story mostly for the integrity of the main character. But I have to admit I didn't really get why his lover exposing the govenor in that way helped mend their relationship - or at least not immediately. It's often that way when I read your stories, cause they are often understated (in a clever way) and full of subtle nuances in social interactions, and I'm not really good at that.

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyover 11 years ago

Hi Tim, Kirk was allowing Jeremy to expose the governor who had used him without Jeremy' being blamed. Kirk was also showing Jeremy that he had chosen him over the governor and wanted to be with him for himself and not as part of 'damage limitation'. Good story.

DawnJDawnJabout 11 years ago
Great short short!

Two kinds of damage control at work here, eh? Of course, only one really worked, and how! Very clever little tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like your stories

But . . I just wish they were longer. With more details, the stories would flow better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story was so sweet and perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...