All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 02'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GAT DAMN

Thats about all I can say is GATDAMN........Whew Lawd Jesus......That was..whew that was....Maybe someone can help me out cuz GAT DAMN.

Lisa

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
OH DEAR...oh dear...oh dear...

BT needs to make it up to Sierra, taking her like that and her first time at that! But he's funny as heck. That whole nothing was going to stop him short of a tsunami/earthquake...combo was funny. Great job with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
NO HE DIDN'T

How could he treat the girl that he claims to care about like a whore. I hope he wises up. Great story, I love it!

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusalmost 16 years ago
wow

wow, this story is getting good, its kind of messed up how she got what she wanted, but angry sex is also good sex lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love it

can't wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wowww....

Brandon is a jerk .. How could he act like that after they had sex . Its like he didnt care what she felt .. Anyway Post moree soon plse :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of the best stories on Literotica!

This story is amazing!! I'm so hooked to all of the characters. Please, please update chapter 3 soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love hurts

Or rather, people in love can hurt each other deeply. This was mating, the urge to procreate in hard times. Especially with his background. Hope the love survives more difficult moments. G.Belgium.

moderndaylibertinemoderndaylibertinealmost 16 years ago
They're both avoiding conversation...

I don't think Brandon's a jerk at all. His past still haunts him and he's far from being completely over it. Then he has feelings for the Commander's daughter, who he feels he's not supposed to be with. I don't think he thinks that he's good enough for her. Then with all that happened, his emotions got the best of him. In a way, he did what he felt he had to do. Sienna was giving off signals like crazy. I think if they talked it out, it would be better. But, in a way, they're avoiding it. He's like 10 years older than her and she's like his little sister. He must feel totally uneasy.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 16 years ago
Ouch!

Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. How could he? No foreplay, no kissing and no orgasm. I'm very disappointed. lol. Hope he gets his act together and makes it up to her. First time is hard enough without him making it worse though I thought Sienna's reaction of still telling him that she loved him despite the rough treatment was very noble. But regardless, I love these characters both and the dad as well of course! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
BRAVA!!!!

Out freaking standing!!! I was wondering how you were going to pull off their first time and I'm sooooo glad you didn't take the punk route and have them romanticly give into each other that first time. That is not who Brandon is....he's a diamond in the rough. When he cares he cares deeply but he never shows it, I absolutely love his character. Being a former Marine I know quite a few men like BT including my husband of 13 Years. They are fantastic men and very protective of their loved ones. Keep bringing the heat sweetie!! I can't wait for the next chapter. The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sienna's so stupid!

She just kills me with how dumb she is and his past can't be an excuse for everything he's just a fucked up person. He's an asshole! She's stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
delightful!

I'm not sure I would have written the story this way (if I were attempting to be an author), but this presentation is very plausible, very realistic. There would be, quite logically, a mountain of conflicting emotions for Brandon. In my perfect world, Sienna would not have left the house and thereby forced Brandon to return for a discussion. But I have a sneaking suspicion that your outline for the remainder of this story will make everything justified. I do like the military/SEAL angle; that entire aspect brings in a mindset (well written, I might add) which is a bit different from most civilians. (And it's necessary, for those people to be so good at what they do.)

Nice work!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

THIS STORY SO GOOD. RIGHT NOW, I'M MAD AT BRANDON. HE JUST THRU SIENNA DOWN AND USED HER. THIS WAS HER FIRST TIME. WHERE WAS THE LOVE AND TENDERNESS? SOMETHING TELLS ME A LIL BRANDON MAYBE ON THE WAY.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT INSTALLMENT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!

I love this story. It's well written and so real.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
You can't stop there!!!!!

How will I survive the wait until the next chapter?? I love Brandon and Sienna. They are both complex characters and full of faults yet they are so endearing. Brandon's got to admit to himself that his feelings for her are deeper than lust. And he'll have to make it up to Sienna for taking her virginity so roughly. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT!!!

Nice work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Nice

This story is not unfolding how I thought it would. I read a story similar to this one but I was a little dissapointed because the lead female character went off to college and I think she and the guy she was after were away from each other for five years before they finally came together...so I was thrilled that you didn't take that route. Very good job! I certainly hope there is a little one in the future for Brandon and Sienna!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh man! Oh man Oh man

LMAO LISA, I totally agree with you, you just don't know what to say to that..., wow..., Brandon wow...., that was... wow. I'm shocked, really didn't except it to happen like that, and wow! Can't wait to see where this goes. Hurry Please.

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
Second chapter delivers!

The promise of the first chapter fullfilled! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well now

really amazing so far. i love it! but i have to say...so far sienna is wasting her time. brandon is pretty much an asshole with crazy temper problems who just used her to make himself feel better...lovely. im definitely on to ch.3 and i hope he gets a little better as well.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter although I was disappointed at their first sex scene.

XxSarahxXXxSarahxXabout 15 years ago
Amazing...

... I read this story over and over again, and it never fails to amaze me. The raw passion and incredible detail blow my mind away. I loved how you put those dog tags in play, how you described with that one bead of sweat what Brandon was feeling. I like it how she doesn't orgasm, how he can't help but not caring about her feelings at that time, how he utterly and completely lost control. All these little details in the story that make it seem so real!

You possess the art of balancing between real enough and deliciously fictional.

A heart-felt thank you, for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kudos

Fantastic. I was crying when she lost her viginity. Brandon is acting like a great a*hole. This is soooooooo good. Off to chapter 3. THank you so much for sharing Soular, you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Luv!

everything you write is pure gold! hoping to see you on bookshelves one day!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
The Thought Of Death

The thought of death brings out about soooo many emotions...

lovewordslovewordsabout 13 years ago
loved it

Brandon is so exciting. I don't know whats going on with him, he seems kind of like an asshole, I don't know why I like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like

Whoo hoo. Your great. Gonna keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have to agree....

I know I have to give it time, but as some other reviewers have stated, Brandon seems like he doesn't really deserve Sienna. Although it was the hottest part of the chapter, it seems a bit insensitive to me that Sienna's dad is in the hospital when Brandon decides he wants to have sex with her again. So far it isn't turning out to be much of a love story.

zetagirlzetagirlover 11 years ago
Wow

Well,...okay then. I'm kind of speechless (in a good way). I can't wait to read chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want to beat Brandon's ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read this story something like 6 times over the past few years and I still want to kick Brandon's ass for treating Sienna like that...the shock is that she could still declare her love for him after being treated so callously! during and after sex!!!!!!!!!!!

But having said that, she has been loving him all of these years, so I guess you just can't turn love off immediately even though someone treats you like crap!!!

However, I am so frickin' mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roseloveroselovealmost 11 years ago

omg ano. thats so funny. yea he was mean but was also confused. lol your comment is funny. cant stop laughing

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
Part 2...

You do have a gift for doing the unexpected. I sure didn't expect him to fuck her so roughly in Ch 2, as I thought that could/should have happened another page or 2 added to Ch. 1. The timing felt weird to me also.

It seems you're really trying to reflect how messed up Brandon is with how "messed up" he seems to think the situation is (she being black). Really, both are messed up in that they won't talk to the lynchpin of this whole thing: Jackson. I'll just reserve further judgment until I read Ch. 3. I hope there's some kind of catharsis soon because this is a wild ride so far with a lot of unexpected turns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sienna...

Sienna seemed so pressed for Brandon. It was very unattractive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG!...

what a spoiled brat she is - with no self respect, well, she will be a cunt when she grows up, congrats! one more for me.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Ass fucking hole

Brandon is an absolute fucking ass hole! You get 1 star because I can’t give halves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When

You said part 3 coming soon, but been a long time and still no three. WTH

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate11 months ago

Brandon didn’t have to be so rough like that for Sienna’s first time. He’s punishing her for his guilt. I don’t understand. And she almost kills her father from stressing the man out. Not to happy how the characters are treating each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3054 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES