All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 06'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Best chapter yet

The characters really came alive for me in this one, and made me as excited as the beginning of the story did, when everything was dramatic but really realistic too. I think you let the characters take the wheel in this chapter, and thus made everyone really human. Even Rachel had more depth than we expected! lol. There's been a lot of craziness so it was nice to see Brandon and Sienna have fun with each other. What a fucking send-off she gave him! Mmmmm! Loved the way you handled the conversation between Sienna and her Dad. And even though we could see the pregnancy thing coming it still was handled well. Awesome job. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the next chapter and the next and the next story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with TangledinYou

I'm sure you're excited that a very talented fellow author was the first to praise this chapter, but let me join her. You are handling this story with real expertise, and the character development is marvelous.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
2nd!

I agree with the other two comments, best chapter yet and character development is going smooth. They've never once been out of character and I can actually picture these people.

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
Explosive

I wonder how everyone will react to Sienna being knocked up. I'm sure her father will go ballistic. BT is going to be at a complete lost. With BT upbringing, he's never had a model of what a family should be. This child is going to force Sienna and BT to look within themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh boy

it looks like BT is going to be a daddy soon. Great story, best chapter yet. I cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
another good chapter

Outstanding! (Although, a bit predictable. The set-up was there.) Okay, I'm a sucker for happy endings, so let's see the pregnancy be the catalyst to resolve all the issues between Sienna and Jackson, and Jackson and Brandon. This is a great story!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I have been enjoying this story and have greatly appreciated your frequent updates. Please let Sienna and BT stay together and have the "happy ever after".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

OH HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THIS STORY!!!! I swear I couldn't wait to get home from work so I could read this chapter!! Thank you sooo much for not letting Terry get away and allowing Brandon to put his foot in that ass without killing him in the process. I'm telling you now you need to go on streborbooks.com and see about getting this story published. I'm mourning the end of this story already just because it's that good. I catch myself sitting at my computer filled with so many different emotions for these different characters it's like they have because real to me. I actually screamed at my computer 'Jump on that motherfucker like a spider monkey hyped up on mountain dew Brandon!' and physically hopping up out of my seat when he did. You've made me love and hate these characters like they're real people and that includes their different accents and voice tones. I LOVE IT!! Please don't let this be the last story you write for us. I would love to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes in your mind. Simply Awesome!!! The Princess

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
Extremely happy....

....to see Terry get his ass whooped!! But I digress....this was an amazing chapter!! There were so many new things we learned about the characters and they definitely told a story of their own in this chapter. This was one of the best yet. I am still trying to figure out where Chris fits in all of this. But I guess I will just have to see. I hope the pregnancy doesn't screw things up. I keep forgetting how young she is. Excellent job once again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

I loved this chapter also. I think you did a very good job with the characters being more personal. Keep up the good work.

moderndaylibertinemoderndaylibertineover 15 years ago
Oh Wow

So...Sienna's pregnant. With Brandon's baby. Her dad's gonna flip. He doesn't want her with him and now she's getting his baby. I could just imagine how Brandon's gonna feel about it. Its a great storyline. I think they'll make great parents if she decides to keep the baby. She'll have to grow up a bit more and Brandon'll have to watch his temper a bit more, but they both have a hell of a lot to give this child. Its just great.

Chris, though, I think, has a bit of a crush on Sienna. I hope he doesn't try to get her to abort. With her fragile emotional state right now, she just might listen. But again, the little voice in the back of her head might fight it. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I love your writing!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

This whole chapter turned out exactly as I had hoped. I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm not sure if telling Chris is the best idea, though... he's just another person obsessed with Sienna. She should just tell her Dad that she wants to keep the baby and wait for Brandon to come home. I hope he's safe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

Oustanding chapter.Hope BT comes back home safe from his mission, after all he's going to be a daddy. Happily ever after.

WCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I knew it

I am so glad you updated, I was having some serious withdrawals.

I just knew she was going to be pregnant, just don't let anything happen to Brandon while he's on his mission. I just get the feeling he's going to be missing and Sienna will be going crazy. Why would Lori want to tell Chris Sienna's business, she is Sienna's friend, keep her confidence, that's what friends do. Thank goodness Brandon did not hurt Terry. Her father is going to have a cow when he finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovin' IT!!!

Another great chapter, Soular!!

I am really hooked on this story. I hope no harm comes to

Brandon or Darren while out on the mission. I like their relationship. I also hope that Sienna finds the courage to speak with Brandon before she makes any important decisions regarding the baby. I really would like to see a happy conclusion to this story-with Brandon and Sienna living and growing together as a couple (...and perhaps a family). Thanks for the story, so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter. You are truly an awesome writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMFG

AAHH!!! I KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT. I REALLY THINK BT IS GOING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING IF HE MAKES IT BACK FROM THE MISSION SAFELY, BUT I DONT KNOW...I GET THIS FEELING SOMETHING BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN. WTF DOES CHRIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SITUATION. I REALLY HOPE HE AINT UP TO NO GOOD CUZ IF HE IS, HE CAN GET THE SAME THING MARCUS AND TERRY GOT. MUTHAFUCKAS!! LOL. I LOVE BT AND SIENNA. SHE CRACKED ME UP WITH THE "IM BT AKA BOSTON TERROR". LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another AWESOME Job

Thank you for this story,it has a been a real pleasure reading it. I never thought that I would be addicted to an literotica story.But you have true writing talent. I hope that you plan on writing as a career. You have done and amazing job with this story. The characters are just like someone that anybody could claim to know. I know that all good things must come to an end;but I will hate to see this story end. BooHOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

I live for this story!!! Beautiful, sexy, entertaining, you name it, your story has it. I love the characters of BT and Sienna. Like many have mentioned, they do seem like people you know. You have a masterpiece on your hands with this. Please update soon and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

This story is my reason for returning to Literotica so often now. Thanks for updating so quickly. I just knew you were gonna leave us hanging for atleast another chapter but this one was great. It seems to me like Sienna is starting to show her age a little more in this chapter than in the previous ones. She better take care of that since she is going to be a mom (knock on wood incase you make something awful happen)! Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

The story is amazing. I found the story right before you published Ch. 6, and because I hadn't checked the date, thought that I had found a gem that someone had left unattended. I'm so glad that you didn't! This story is amazingly paced and is really, at its core, an awesome love story!

Thank you! I hope to read more soon, and I wouldn't be upset if there were even more chapters!

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
I'm really pleased...

to read all these wonderful public comments. I'm really proud of Soular, and glad so many people appreciate her work, just as I do.

I'd also like all of you to know that Soular values your opinions very highly. Your praise means a great deal to her, and has encouraged her to continue her writing.

I know my girl appreciates your support, and so do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful story, Please tie up all the loose ends since Chapter 7 will be the last. Maybe you could spin off some the characters into other stories...that would be wonderful. I have enjoyed this series so much and have read many but this is the first I felt the need to post feedback about. Bravo!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE this story

I love this story so much. With the first chapter I knew we had a BEYOND talented writer right here in Soular. I'll be sad to see the story end. I'm just scared that the ending will feel rushed since there's a lot of loose ends to tie up and there's only one chapter left. It also scares me that Brandon and Sienna have not really had a conversation about the future, any of her plans, his plans -- etc. Every encounter it seems like the talking is only leading up to the sex. They haven't really had any true in depth conversation since they've been in this relationship. I'm so "involved" with this story that I'm worried about what the future will bring for them especially when they don't communicate about everyday things. Then I remember it's our girl Soular writing this story and she knows what she's doing, and she does it well. So no need to worry -- I'm just going to sit back, calm down and enjoy the ride. Seriously, one of my all time top five favorite stories on this site. Great Job!

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
I couldnt wait!!!

I was on vacation, and I couldnt run home fast enough to see if the update was on here. I love this story and really hope that it becomes a book or something. This story is the best one on here that ive come across!!! I really hope that if the next chapter is the las that everything will work its self out in the end. Keep doing your thing because you have a GREAT TALENT!!!!!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
WOW

I am so glad BT did not kill Terry or Jackson for that matter. I don't like that she is pregnant, but hopefully it will make everyone grow up, including Jackson. This has been such an emotional roller coaster, they do not need any more drama..so Chris needs to back off. I hate to see it end, but please let it end on apositive note!!!!!!! Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Final Chapter 7?! Say it ain't so!

Wow, I am really enjoying this story. It's excellent and you should consider submitting it to some of the e-publishers. Hopefully, this won't be your only story. You truly are talented.

Will_CallWill_Callover 15 years ago
Thank you

...for another great chapter. I've already read over this entire series twice, and I usually won't read a book or short story more than once. Great character development and exciting plot. Can't wait for chapter 7. Job well done, Soular. I'm sure you've been told this over and over, but here's one more time--you are a very talented writer, and should consider publishing a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BRILLANT!!!

I am loving this story and I thought it was not going to be finished. I checked just in case and to my great surprise you had added more chapters. Thank You!

I am not happy Sienna is pg but the story is moving along wonderfully and I am enjoying the ride. Can't wait for chapter 7. Oh and I can't stand a Boston accent but you make Brandon's sound so sexy, for Brandon Caleb I could learn to love that accent.

beemoremonibeemoremoniover 15 years ago
AMAZING WRITER!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! Can't wait for the next chapter. Waaay too good!!!

beemoremonibeemoremoniover 15 years ago
AMAZING WRITER!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! Can't wait for the next chapter. Waaay too good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm so glad =]

It's great that Sienna's pregnant cos I'm a bit of a romantic that that believes that just makes everything so much better, and the love that Sienna and Brandon share is just awesome!

I've been following all of these stories and I really would like to see BT and the Commander getting along.

Your writing is just so special, and the plots that you've made are complex, but they link very neatly as the story draws closer to the end, which is a talent that only born writers can achieve to the right level.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Outstanding!

I'm loving the emotional roller coaster on this story. You have a way of bringing your characters to life. And, please, please, for the love of God, make it a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't be beat!!!

My favorite part is the picture of Brandon grabbing the hallway frame on both sides to avoid Sienna pulling him and trying to finish his convo w/ Darren. Funny as hell AND oh so sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please please hurry...

I don't mean to be pushy or demanding but you so need to hurry up with the next chapter it's been over a week now, I'm waiting rather impatiently. It's just not very nice to leave us hanging like that, so could you please write faster, thanks. LOL

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter. We knew that she would eventually be pregnant but the build up was great. Just to be picky you might want to add how the doctor knew she was 6 weeks pregnant - a pregnancy test doesn't tell you that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5 Stars!!!

DUH! Why is she surprised she's pregnant. I can hardly wait for sexy BT to get back. I love the way you describe his body. Excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Protection

I am so pissed that she got pregnant. Their age difference is already questionable. The fact the she is 18 shows that she was too immature to even protect her self. I have faith in you as an author because I read 7 Days first but I hate when this happens in a story. She is about to go to a great school she is only 18. Then she starts fucking with an older guy and gets pregnant....... So he was free to live his life till 28 and now she misses out on experiences to take care of a kid and be with 1 guy.

CammieLoveCammieLoveabout 14 years ago
You'd better start writing!

One of the best series I've read in a while. Good story and character development. A few spelling errors and incomplete sentences but the plot development is outrageous. Uh, so when are you gonna finish? You can't leave us hanging like this. My imagination is good but I would love your version. Get to work!!

thewrightthewrightalmost 13 years ago
Took pregnancy tests AFTER the doctor's visit...?

I've read this story so many times before, but I never noticed how weird it was that Sienna took pregnancy tests after the doctor had already confirmed it and told her how far along she was. That was completely pointless and a weird decision on her part. Even if one of the tests had said she wasn't pregnant, it's still less accurate than a doctor's visit and known to give false results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree...

It is a bit stupid that Sienna took a test AFTER the doctor confirmed she was pregnant. I suspected when she got sick and I think it would have been more realistic if she had too, considering that she was having unprotected sex. Also if she is eighteen she's bound to have had sex ed in school.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
why do I

have the feeling Sienna's not going to keep this baby? I kinda thought it was funny she'd insist on using a condom after she was pregnant(or when I suspected she was)-- but I blame Brandon more than her, he's the oldest after all, in years & experience.

so many unanswered questions to look forward to... how does she handle being pregnant @ 18, how is she going to continue handling Brandon being called away @ a moments notice, her father's reaction & what about college... she has a lot of things to work out. Sadly, I don't think sienna was in any way prepared for the possible consequences of her actions, she just saw something that she wanted, took it & now has to face the music.

the beauty/anguish of being young

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago
No abortion please, and why the f would Chris, BT's rival hold the answer???

Well she better not get an abortion thinking BT wont want the kid... After his familyproblems, a baby would be one more that would love him... There are no doubt he will be supportive as well.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

Love this story!!! One of your best. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Blasphemy

I've got to be honest, I think it's blasphemous and offensive to use the F-word with Jesus Christ!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
I'm sorry but... blasphemous?

You're worried about blasphemy on a porn site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gurrrrrrrrrrl

THIS GIRL IS PREGNAYNAY SAY WHAAAAAAT?!?!?

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDover 9 years ago
I as though....

Someone might die...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no way!!!

how could a supposed good friend tell someone so close to sienna's father? if i were sienna that would all but destroy my friendship if not totaly destroy it. especially before brandon ever found out she was pregnant. . to me that is not a friend and i would not want to see or talk to them ever again no matter how close that friend was. sorry if nobody agrees but i can count MY FRIENDSon less than five fingers!

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Stupid, stupid, girlfriend went on pill at 13 and she knew that. She Planned to get screwed asap after birthday. She should have been on the pill two months by then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3053 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES