Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,054 Followers

"Oh, honey," was all Lori could say. She walked over to Sienna and sat down on the floor beside her. The two just stared off into space for a few moments.

"Well, it could be wrong too, you know," Lori offered. Sienna looked at the four different tests lining the sink. All positive. "All of them?" she asked Lori with a sigh.

"They could be defective, I've seen that happen before. A shipment is contaminated," Lori said smiling at the idea.

"But they're different brands. They probably weren't even in the same truck."

"Shit, you're right," Lori responded, deflated.

Sienna immediately thought of Brandon again. As always, the thought of him made her shiver with goosebumps. She wondered would he be okay with this? Would he be mad? Then she thought of her father.

She groaned. Her father would lose his cool for sure. And this whole thing between he and Brandon would blow up even more. She wanted them to be like they were before. Brandon used to want to be just like her dad. And her dad loved talking to him. Like a father would a son. She hated she had caused all of this. Deep down, she knew if she would have left Brandon alone, they would still be extremely tight.

She rose from the toilet, walked into Brandon's room and fell face forward on the bed. She just wanted to curl up underneath the sheets and cry. She thought about everything that had happened in the last few weeks. Brandon getting arrested, her moving out of her father's house, the thing with Terry and now this!!

Lori walked to the bed and curled up beside her. She ran her fingers through Sienna's hair until she could hear Sienna lightly snoring. She tried to get off of the bed without disturbing her. She grabbed her cell phone and walked out of Sienna's room.

Lori needed to talk to someone. She needed to tell Chris. He would know what to do.

Hope you all enjoyed! Chapter 7 will probably be my last chapter if it doesn't end up too long. If so, then I'll add another chapter. As always, thanks so much for your support and feedback!

--Soular

soular
soular
3,054 Followers