All Comments on 'Damn Key'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Great

I loved this story. It was hot and sexy and very well written. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are back to your old ways again I see.

Slut wife and weak willed wimp husband. Your stories recently have been okay not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
to bad

neither erotic nor fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your brief description of the life of mentally ill

woman is good but the plot is tattered if not destroyed in the story. Her husband did not notice her unbuttoning a button here or there in the home and she thinks he is ignoring her. My wife walks around nude or seminude in the house almost all the time and I am use to and love it. Why should he comment on a missed button in the house. She goes nude and partially nude thru the town, I am sure if he knew that he would take notice and say something but of course she does or says nothing. Then blames him for being indifferent. The mental mechanism of blaming someone else for your problems manifest itself herein. Sorry I could not finish this story the premise is not of a rational human being and I really dont care how a self centered mentally ill idiot behaves. Running nude in public gets woman fucked, she knew that, and she chose to do it, she is a slut whom her husband needs to divorce. While he is out working making a living she is taking what is his by marriage and giving it to others. And where did she get this need to hurt her husband and to destroy her life? Had she done these things with her husband and both enjoyed it to the benefit of their marriage would be one thing, but what she does is destructive to herself and her marriage. You were writing some pretty good stories there why waste time on this that smacks of an immature writer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I can bet

PrincessErin didn't read this story at all,1000 fucking % she just gave away 100 & her sweet comment & good wishes. Though the story was as bad as a dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just when I was starting to like your writings

Then you pull this shit, can't keep your feminine side down for long. Oh well, you tried.

skip.69skip.69almost 15 years ago
Whatever the others think

I liked it. Enough to give it five points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Here a ZERO

For going back to your "Normal" stupid stories. This was your best STUPID STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid story of the year

This is one of the dumbest stories I have ever read. Please give up writing this type of story.

the Ct. Yankee

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
I thought this one was funny

Perhaps the only thing wrong with this story is that it is in the wrong category - should be in humor and satire. To me it was hilarious - nekked blond woman driking in a bar with the blokes - wish I had been there! All you anon flamers are too serious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fucking hilarious and well crafted story

Britease, you are a scribe of the highest calibre. A wonderful comedic fun tale, thanks. But how fucking sad are some of the comments below (and no doubt above real soon). Fucking self proclaimed puritans and anti Lit taliban sitting there ON OUR SEX SITE WITH THEIR LIMP DICKS IN THEIR HANDS and wouldn't know an ironic fantasy if it fucked them up the ass. Cunts, like a fucking plague. Saying that, they are also very amusing even though they don't have a clue why. NYMINUS; GET BACK IN YOUR FUCKING HOLE! MANCELT(Fucking someone's wife near you)Sorry Britease, not trying to take the heat off of you!

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Comical

Complete nudity is a bit comical in this sick society we live in....

ohnudeoneohnudeonealmost 15 years ago
Fun, comical and good hearted

Nothing but pure exhibitionistic fun. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
W.T.F.

That might be fun, enjoyed it, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Crap

She's turned into a whore, the husband should kick her slutty ass to the curb and leave her with nothing. Personally I'd take her to a nice secluded forrest and gut the whore alive and douse the remains with gasoline and burn them.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years agoAuthor
Aurhors comment

I'm pleased to see so many peole enjoyed this frivoulous little tale, but totally despair of the inadequate group who can't take anything as a bit of fun. Do you have any life at all, or do you spend the whole time being miserable? I deliberately posted this under a different catagory, but there they were, the 'loving wives' hanging judges, unable to read the story in the fun sense that it was so, so, so, so obviously meant to be in.

I guess I should feel sorry for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NO Britease we feel sorry for you!

You write this stuff and 'loving wives' or this catorgory, it doesn't matter. It's all the same crap from you. And you were doing so well with your stories. Shame really.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 15 years ago
Oh My!

I thought it was an extremely cute, well written and sweet story... i have never run into an author before on Lit who attracts so much "hate" mail!! am shocked about the trolls really... anyways, i liked it and wish you good luck. thank you.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobalmost 15 years ago
Naked Will Out

This curious and humorous little story seems to say, "Be careful what you dream!" But really it is a troubled search for self-worth and a bit of freedom by a repressed and neglected, bored and frustrated Hausfrau, who deserves a modicum of dash and splash in her life. Note that her stupid adventure wakes her husband up. Yeah, baby!

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Cuuuuuuuuuute!

Who doesn't have fantasies of walking about naked???

Well I'm glad you didn't describe her having sex with Michel, so we're left guessing as to whether or not she had. I prefer to think not. Otherwise, the story would degrade her and her husband. As it is, the main character still comes across as a likable if slightly nutty person rather than some cock hungry bitch like in your other stories. One question: how come she described herself as a dark haired woman and then a man at the bar called her "a real blond"? haha.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Very good

That was funny. I'm not Brit so I had to look up a couple of words but it was a lot of fun.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Well, it was different...

I gave you a good rating but for some reason I did not care for this story much. It was Ok but just did not appeal to me. Maybe I am just jaded.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Funny story

Well written as usual. But she felt like too much the slut. I'm thinking most men would have shown the cheeky tart the door when she stripped off and threatened him. Either or threats have a way of back firing. I think she's now divorced and spreading it around to any Tom, Dick or Henry she could attract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

I've always felt the desire to take MY clothes off - still turns me on and still make a living doing it...lol

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Good Fun Story

Sure it was fantasy. But it was fun, light and very enjoyable. Going to the bar was probably a bit OTT but it was sort of believable.

Some commenters need to lighten up a bit and enjoy a bit of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Certifiable

She is 100%certifiable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Misspelling.

If you misspell wrongly does that mean you spell it correctly?

If you misspell wrongly does that not mean you spell it correctly?

If you use a double negative does that make it a positive?

If you use a double negative does not that make it a positive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh. Darn

The progression of your stories seem to be going uncomfortably into the direction of cuck stories. I usually read the stories of a certain author alphabetically, but these "Damn" stories are getting on to me, so uncomfortable to read. The Damn Car I couldn't read it in full, keep skipping paragraphs until I just jumped to the last few paragraphs of the last page -- skipping pages 3, 4 entirely.

But as writer yes, I find your stories written in good quality and most of them were quite hilarious, especially that Joss story. I did enjoy the previous ones but lately the "Damn" -- darn!

This one I only read most of the paragraphs in the first page then skipped unto the last page's last couple of paragraphs before commenting. The wife character is beginning to enter into slut-hood slowly that I'm sure. First the thrill of being naked then "something happens" and the beginnings of cheating series and husband into a cuck.

I don't have account on Literotica (don't need to) that is why I'm an "Anon" commenter, I only come to read when I have time and only read Loving Wives exclusively now.

But I do give a big THANKS to the author BRITEASE for sharing his/her stories. Kudos!

A_BierceA_Bierce11 months ago

It's amazing how many people survive without a sense of humor. Pity it isn't possible to show them how much of life they're missing or, barring that, to keep them from commenting on hilarious stories like this.

SeaChangerSeaChanger9 months ago

Not that interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous