Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember Bobby and how I wondered how close you two really were. How long did it last?"

"All that summer, before he got busted by his parents for smoking weed. Eventually, Susan replaced my feelings for Bobby."

"Did you ever suck yourself?"

"I tried but never managed. I wish I was longer. I might never stop." I laughed.

"There are some in the Mark III catalog."

"And you know this because?"

"Some of my dildos are thick and long. I was just curious what a real one might be like. I made the change and sucked myself."

"Mother-r," I drawled. "Geez." I laughed. "Are there women that can suck themselves?"

"I found one contortionist in the catalog that can. I enjoyed using her body. Man. That was sweet. But, you know, not as nice as the guy."

"You said all ages...how young?"

"Eighteen."

"I suppose you've tried them?" I chuckled. "Of course, you have."

She laughed. "How'd you like to bang something like that?"

I was surprised at her language. It was interesting hearing her.

"What keeps you from changing bodies and just living in it? I assumed you've found some that interest you."

"I'm still exploring my feelings. Maybe I can show you a few and get your opinion."

"If I wanted to use this gadget, this Mark III thing, could I?"

"They can't be shared, so you'd need to buy your own. They are a worth every penny, and in the long run cheaper than the potion."

I parked in the lot of a diner just off the main highway. There were not many cars. It was mid morning, and most people were at work. I got the wheelchair out and snapped the wheels on, held the chair in place while Mother made the transfer.

The few customers all looked, probably assumed I was her caregiver although she was pushing the wheelchair, but she was much older than I was. Little did they know what all we had discussed on the drive.

We sipped coffee and waited for our food. I held her hand and enjoyed her touch. She smiled often as we talked about things other than what was really on our minds. People began to understand I was not her caregiver, that we might be together in some way. I guess they thought it was cute, sweet, or something like that, that a younger man would want a disabled, older woman. They would be upset if they knew the real relationship.

"Nice to be out in public," she whispered, "thanks."

"Your first time?"

"Uh-huh. No way to drive like this without hand controls." She frowned. "What'd you think about some of the possibilities with the device?"

"I'll order another one when we get home. We can have some fun." She nodded. "Sure."

------oOOo-----

At last, I had met a woman that shared all my fantasies. I did not care that it was my own mother. I quit my job and moved in with her. Between the potion and the Mark III, there were not many things could not do. We did everything together.

12