Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Kendrick didn't want to come yet and her orgasm nearly triggered his. He pulled out of her ass suddenly as he felt the end approaching and made it just in time. He cocked bobbed up and down as if it were angry at being denied the ultimate pleasure. He realized he was breathing rather heavily and took a moment to try to catch his breath. As he was standing there his eyes fell upon the cane. "Might as well do something while I wait for my prick to cool off," he thought.

The only warning Kelly had was a brief whistling sound before the cane whipped into her backside. A searing line of pain erupted across her butt cheeks and she screamed into the ball gag. It was definitely painful, but it was the kind of pain she was growing to enjoy. As the initial sting from the blow faded, warm pleasure seemed to spread from the spot to her loins. "What am I becoming?" she thought right before the cane whistled again. She clenched her hands, the only part of her body she could move, in agony and excitement as she felt the second blow. The warmth in her pussy grew.

Mr. Kendrick saw the welt the can had left, and in his excited state decided it would be a good idea to cover her whole ass with welts. He struck her two more times and watched with delight as the skin became angry and raised, before he plunged his cock up her anus again, using one had to grip her hips while his other still held onto the cane. She came again as soon as he penetrated her, and her ass pulled him in just like it had done with his thumb earlier. "You are the best fucking whore ever!" he shouted as he rammed his cock in hard for several strokes. As he felt his orgasm approach he pulled out again, and went back to work with the cane.

After Dan could no longer hear any spanking he had quietly crept back to the top of the stairs, desperate to know what was going on in the basement. He leaned against the wall for support as he furiously stroked his cock. He could make out the muffled sounds of his boss groaning and knew that he was fucking Kelly. God, how he wished he could see them! Then he heard the unmistakable sound of the cane as it traveled through the air and landed on his wife's butt. His head swam with delirium and he stroked himself harder. Soon, the wall was the only thing holding him up. He almost came when his boss called his wife a "fucking whore", so he had to stop masturbating while he stood there, trying to quiet his own labored breathing so he could hear what was going on. The sound of the cane seemed to start and stop several times and he tried to picture in his mind what was going on down in that room.

Mr. Kendrick got into a fevered rhythm; beat her ass with the cane, then pound her ass with his cock. Every time he shoved his cock in, Kelly came and her ass sucked him in like it was gobbling him up. She was cumming so much her heart was pounding in her chest from the exertion. Sweat beaded up all over her body and soaked her head and hair.

Mr. Kendrick too was feeling a toll from his exertions. Never in his life had he fucked a woman with ferocity he fucked Kelly. He had covered her entire ass with welts, and now every time he struck her with the cane he was going back over spots he had already covered. He no longer really knew what he was doing. His body was on automatic, and each time he fucked his cock in her ass he came closer and closer to losing himself in orgasm.

Finally he could no longer hold back, and his cock plunged into her tightly gripping ass even harder than before as it spewed a torrent of cum. Kelly felt his cock pulse inside her ass and knew he was filling her with his seed. She was so exhausted from cumming so much that she was only barely conscious of what was happening or where she was. She felt strangely disconnected from her body.

Mr. Kendrick rested his weight against her ass and back as he recovered for a moment, then reluctantly pulled away from her. His dick came out of her ass with a plop and his cum flowed out of the hole in a stream. He looked at her ass cheeks and felt a little sorry at the damage he had done to them. In a few places he had broken the skin with the cane and the entire flesh of her ass looked like one big bruise. He reached over to her cunt and rubbed some of the cum running from her ass over the entire area.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had," he told her, "we'll have to do it again, soon." His words barely registered to her in her state, about the only thing she understood was that he wanted to do it again. She waited for him to fuck her again, wanted him to use her anyway that he desired. But Mr. Kendrick slowly got dressed, staring at her prone form the entire time. By the time his clothes were back on, his cock was beginning to stir again. "Maybe I'll fuck my wife when I get home," he thought with smile.

As soon as all the noise from the basement stopped, Dan hurriedly put his cock back in his pants and went back to the couch. He tried to look nonchalant when Mr. Kendrick reached the top of the stairs. He stood and slowly walked over to his boss.

"Well, Henderson, I see what you mean about a wife being an asset," Mr. Kendrick said. "I can't make it official for another week, but I'll guarantee you now that the promotion is yours."

"Thank you, sir," Dan said, trying hard not to rush him out the door.

"You know, I'll probably have to come over every once in a while to check up on you," Mr. Kendrick said with a wink.

"I'm sure you will, sir," Dan said with a smile as they walked to the front door, "and my wife will show you the same hospitality she displayed tonight every time."

"That's good, Henderson. I have a feeling someday I'll be calling you 'sir'," Mr. Kendrick said with a laugh as he walked out the door. It was raining outside, and he looked up at the sky with a smile and began whistling again as he went to his car.

Dan waved as he watched his boss drive away, and then ran as fast as he could down to the basement. Kelly wasn't moving at all and he grew worried as he saw the harm Mr. Kendrick had done to her beautiful bottom. He went over to the front of the machine, and with nervous fingers removed the ball gag from her mouth. Her eyes flittered open but they weren't seeing anything, she just looked out blankly with her eyelids half closed. She made a noise and Dan realized she was trying to speak. He bent down slowly, worried about what she would say to him.

"Fuck me...again...whore...fuck whore...gimmee cock" was about all he could understand, but he wasn't about to deny her even though he wasn't sure she was aware what she was saying. His cock was still hard and at this point ready to burst at the slightest touch. He ran around to the back of the contraption and saw his boss's cum leaking out of her asshole. Other than the cum smeared on it, her cunt looked relatively untouched so he decided to use that hole.

He gripped her by the hips and thrust his entire meaty cock into her with one lunge. He could feel her cum immediately and she cried out hoarsely. It had been nearly two weeks since he fucked her and her pussy felt tight around his length despite how wet she was. He couldn't control himself, he rammed into her for all he was worth as he imagined what it looked like when his boss was using her. Sweat poured down his face as he took out his frustrations on her poor little pussy.

Her orgasm continued the entire time he fucked her. Her cunt seemed to squeeze and massage his dick as it pistoned in and out. Sooner than he expected his cock was shooting off inside her as he was finally able to release all his pent up excitement.

Kelly's exhausted body finally gave out and as her own orgasm faded she lost consciousness. In a daze, Dan stumbled away from his wife and shakily climbed up the stairs. His mind wasn't clear and all he could think about was laying down to rest. He made it over to the couch and fell down into its welcoming comfort. Soon, he was fast asleep.

12