All Comments on 'Dan and the Bottle Ch. 09'

by disableddan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoying the tale

Finding the story interesting and fun to read... Waiting to follow however many twists the plot takes and enjoying the ride.

disableddandisableddanover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

#10 is already submitted; working on more to come.

EdwarusEdwarusover 10 years ago
Fun

Truly a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Applause

I liked your story very much - it's almost too close to reality to be mere fiction.

Do me a favor please: produce a hard copy of this story once it's completed and send

it CARE OBAMA (not OBAMACARE;: using that channel it would never reach him..).

Oh,another favor please: add a few more chapters to the story and bring it to a good finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope 10 comes soon!!!

I see that you said 10 was done and submitted. I'm checking 2-3 times daily awaiting to see when it gets approved. Please continue this great story and don't feel rushed to release at a certain pace or to wrap it up anytime soon. I've seen too many stories just end 2 chapters after it gets really good. By the way are you going to revisit the pond and other buildings that Dan originally built?

disableddandisableddanover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, folks

As I said, I submitted #10 a few weeks ago, but for some reason my story's parts get rejected multiple times for minor misspellings that other writers seem to get a free pass on. It seems like this site always drags their feet on my stuff.

As for revisiting the underground lake building.... well, I don't like to give spoilers... you'll have to wait and see. Just keep in mind, there are quite a few new people in the Cave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous