Dan’s Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan put his knee firmly into his father's back, holding him in the chair. "Dad, you can't take your anger out on Mum. You need to get a grip on yourself before something bad happens. Do you understand?"

"Fuck off!"

"OK Dad if that's the way you want it." Dan pressed his knee harder into his father's back. He could see that it must be uncomfortable but that was the point. OK Dad, here's the deal. If you get angry with Mum I will get angry with you. If you hit her again I'll give you twice as much pain, every time. Do you understand?"

"Fuck off!"

"I'll take that as a yes. I'm going to let you up now. I'd rather talk this over as adults but if you prefer the other way that's your look-out."

Dan flicked his head to his mother indicating that she should leave the room. Gloria half-smiled and nodded as she nervously crept out.

Bill stood and shook himself. "You little shite, I'll teach you a lesson."

Some people never learn! The same right hook met with more-or-less the same result except that this time Dan dumped his assailant hard on the linoleum floor. Again Dan dropped his knee into his father's back but he also pulled an arm back and pinned that under his knee. His father groaned.

"Dad, why can't we talk this out properly? You're not really angry with Mum or me so what is it? Are there problems at work?"

"Fuck off!"

"Or maybe it's you latest waitress . . is she not co-operating? Can't get your leg over or something? We know all about your sordid affairs. Why not go and live with Doris or is it Peggy or maybe Mavis this week? I guess it's because they wouldn't do your laundry, feed you and put up with your tantrums. Why not leave, we'll manage without you."

There was silence. Dan felt the tension fall away from his father. He lifted his knee and patted his father on the shoulder. "Come on, up you get."

Dan offered his hand to help the older man up, wary in case his father became aggressive again. Accepting the hand his father hauled himself up and dropped into a kitchen chair at the table. Dan pulled up another and waited.

Bill was deflated. "Sorry son, I've been very stupid. I get frustrated at myself. Your Mum seems too easy to bully so I try to make everything her fault and take it out on her. What can I do? I have a big job tonight, I have to go back to work. Maybe we can talk tomorrow? Where's your Mum? I need to apologise."

"Maybe leave Mum till the morning too Dad. There's so much you need to discuss. You also need a clear idea of the future. If you want to continue screwing your staff maybe you should live elsewhere. Give it some thought please."

Bill stood, he opened his mouth but no words came out. He picked up his newspaper, cigarettes and work bag and went out, his shoulders slumped.

Dan breathed out a huge sigh. "What a day!" he said out loud.

"That's true," said his mother hovering in the doorway. "I used to have a little boy but now I have a grown man in the house!" She opened her arms and enveloped Dan. She hugged him close, pressing her breasts into his chest.

"Dan, take me to bed please."

"Mum, we shouldn't. Not today after this argument, maybe tomorrow when the talking's done?

"Dan, I need you to hold me, nothing more tonight. I agree about waiting but I need you near me, just that. OK?"

Without a word Dan took his mother's hand and walked her out of the kitchen. Instead of taking her to her bedroom he took her into the front room. Normally this room was for special occasions, family visits, Christmas and the like. Gloria looked confused.

"Wait there a minute," Dan instructed.

He came back with pillows and blankets. Closing the curtains he turned on a small light and signalled for his mother to stand. She walked slowly towards Dan, unsure of what he had in mind. He drew her into his arms and held her calm and safe. After a few minutes he broke the embrace and held her at arm's length. He stroked the back of his fingers down the side of her face continuing down her slender neck until he reached her blouse. He undid the top button.

"Dan?" queried his mother.

He leaned forward and gently kissed her lips then undid another button.

Her eyes still showed confusion so Dan kissed her again. Then he undid another button. Eventually the blouse was open. He pulled it from her skirt so that it hung free then said "Your turn".

Gloria undid the top button on Dan's white shirt. She leaned in and kissed his lips then moved to the next button. After she completed the last button she slowly slid her hands up over his chest then pushed the braces from Dan's shoulders. His trousers fell down!

"Whoopsie daisy!" she giggled.

Smiling, Dan kicked away the trousers then drew his mother close, hugging her gently. He kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you Gloria."

Trembling she took his face in her hands and with tears in her eyes whispered "I love you too Daniel my darling."

Dan held his mother close for a while then slowly moved his hands to her hips. He found the catch and buttons to release her skirt, it fell around her feet.

"Whoopsie daisy!" she giggled again as she flicked the garment away with a foot.

"Gloria, we should go slow . . " started Dan.

"If this is slow, I'd like to see your quick seduction method," she replied pulling him close and feeling their naked thighs connect. "I really don't mind though so long as we get there sometime. I'm enjoying every second so please take your time."

They hugged one another enjoying the closeness for several seconds.

Dan slid his hands under the back of his mother's blouse, found her bra strap and flicked the catch open. He ran his hands gently across the skin of her back and pulled her gently to his chest.

"I told Dad we knew about his other women. Sorry Mum but I told him that if wanted to continue he should live somewhere else."

Gloria leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips.

"It's OK, I heard. I'm not sure he'll ever change." She shrugged and sighed. "Let's not talk about him anymore but thank you for looking after me." She kissed him again.

"Your skin feels amazing Gloria." Dan's hands slid across her back and down to her knickers. After a moment's hesitation he slipped his fingers under the elastic and caressed her soft buttocks. Gloria groaned.

"Take them off," she growled.

"Not yet my precious. Let's both keep our pants on for now. We agreed to take our time."

Gloria kissed her son. "Your father wouldn't have waited, he'd have been finished and snoring about 20 minutes ago!"

"I can't promise not to snore but I expect you to finish before me, maybe even before I start!"

"Dan, I'm not sure I've ever finished. I haven't ever made noises like Angie did this afternoon. Do you think I might with you?"

"We'll see my beautiful Gloria, all in good time. Now take my shirt off please."

As she pushed the shirt from his shoulder she whispered "It's a long time since I undressed my little boy."

As she finished Dan drew his mother's blouse from her shoulders. He gazed at her bare breasts for the second time that day.

"Are they alright Dan? I'm bigger than Angela and a lot older too."

Dan took a breast in each hand and tenderly fondled them. "They are perfect. They are yours and now you are sharing them with me. Do you like me holding them like this?"

His mother's face was flushed as she licked her dry lips and nodded. Dan moved his mouth to one engorged nipple. His tongue and lips played gently around it before he drew it into his mouth. He quickly moved to the other breast and did the same while he tweaked the first wet nipple between his fingers.

He looked up and saw that his mother's eyes were closed. Her face relaxed and her lips mumbled "Yes, yes, yes. Oh yes, Dan my darling."

Dan shifted from one breast to the other increasing the stimulation until his mother threw her head back with a loud moan and pulled Dan's head tight against her breast. Her hips bucked and she clamped her thighs tight. After a few seconds she relaxed stroking Dan's hair as her heart rate dropped.

"You were right Dan! I think I just had my very first climax. It flowed right through me from my toes to the tips of those very tender nipples or was it the other way? Darling Dan, thank you. Can we sit for a while?"

Dan pulled two blankets across the sofa then, sitting close by his mother, pulled another across their almost naked bodies. He wrapped an arm around his mother and pulled her into a long sensuous kiss. They were well into the heat of passion when the phone rang.

Dan went to answer it, his erect cock sticking out from his underpants. His mother giggled.

He returned a couple of minutes later carrying two glasses of water. He handed one to his mother and took a long drink from his own glass.

"That was Dad. He's decided to stay with Mavis or whoever is the current shag. He claims that he's never coming back!" Dan put an arm around his mother. "Are you OK?"

"Never better sweetheart! In fact that means we can spend the whole night together, doesn't it?" she enquired with a coy tilt of her head.

"Now that sounds like a good plan, shall I find my best pyjamas?"

Gloria punched Dan playfully. "My boy I hope the only thing you'll be wearing tonight is me!"

"Your plan gets better and better. Do you want to use a bed or would right here be acceptable?"

"Here sounds perfect to me. So, can we get rid of these knickers yet?"

Dan eased his mother down on the sofa so the she lay along its length. He kissed her lips then slowly kissed and lightly caressed his way down her body until he reached her panties. "I think I might be able to help with this problem madam." He paused and looked up into her face.

She growled "If you don't do it soon I'll do it myself!"

"Oh, assertive are we, I think I might like that!"

With his fingers on either side he eased the panties down, kissing each newly revealed area tender flesh. He pressed his nose into her pubic hair and rubbed his chin against her pubic bone. He pulled the knickers past her knees and pulled her legs apart. Without warning he pressed his mouth to her vagina, his tongue flicking and searching.

"Dan!" his mother cried, totally surprised by this oral assault. She was embarrassed and apprehensive that he might be revolted by this close proximity to her hairy groin.

Before she could raise further objections Dan had run his tongue up the length of her labia and was delving under the clitoral hood. Gloria gasped and let her legs flop wider. Dan gently eased a finger into her moist pussy. His experience was limited to earlier that afternoon but he knew that when he found a certain place in his aunt's pussy she almost melted with pleasure. While he flicked at the sleeping clitoris he curled his middle finger and found the spongy area he was seeking.

"Dan, oh Dan!" his mother gasped. She was helpless as waves of delight coursed through her body. She rested a hand lightly on her son's head as he continued to slide his tongue through her most private place. She had no power to do more than lay back and enjoy the sensations. Her whole body seemed to be floating, her mind was blank to all but the pleasure her son was generating.

Dan's tongue was tiring but his cock was rampant! With his spare hand he pushed his underpants down as far as possible. Then he shuffle forward on his knees were almost against his mother's bottom. He sat up showing his mother his eager erection.

"Are you sure you want to do this Gloria?"

"Yes," she smiled. "Never more certain of anything my darling. But first let me . ." She struggled forwards and gently kissed the end of his cock.

"There, carry that kiss back inside me please." She stayed propped up and watched as Dan touched the kissed end of his cock into the juicy orifice which waited, anticipating this invasion. Gloria sighed as she watched her son's hard flesh slide deeper. She was mesmerised, she could feel the steady insertion, she could see the disappearing cock and she could hear her own thundering heartbeat. Gloria flopped down, revelling in the feelings which overwhelmed her. She felt Dan's pubic bone reach hers. He pressed hard so that they were as bonded as a man and woman could be. As he ground against her Dan flexed his penis.

For the first time Gloria could actually feel the presence of a hard hot cock inside her vagina. She had never had this opportunity before but now she could feel every part of her son's hard prick. She tried to stroke it with her internal muscles but wasn't sure that worked. She tried squeezing and Dan reacted by twitching his cock. Her eyes shot open.

"You felt that, didn't you Dan?"

"Yes Mum, it was great, do it again."

She did and he reacted. They continued this game and she realised that he had been deep inside her for several minutes. Her husband usually lasted half a dozen quick thrusts before he finished and pulled out, maybe 5 or 10 seconds in total. She dismissed Bill from her thoughts.

"Start moving please Dan," she demanded, raising her hips a little.

Dan slowly eased back until the bulbous head almost popped out, then he re-entered feeling the warmth envelop his cock. The slow entry and emergence was like the introduction to the tango as partners circled, postured, touched and moved. Dan felt the Latin rhythm as he thrust steadily in and slid out. His cock was wet with his mother's juices, glistening in the soft light of their front room -- normally reserved for formal occasions but tonight . .

Gloria was panting, her head flailing from side to side. She gasped for breath wishing Dan would stop, wishing Dan would never stop. Her mind was in turmoil, her body in ecstasy. She was being fucked; no, she was being loved most royally by her only son. Her pussy was a riot of pleasurable explosions. She came, she subsided, she came again. Her eyes opened, saw Dan then closed, explosions of colour filled her brain.

Dan was in over-drive. His balls ached, his cock strained, his fit body was flagging but like an Olympic contender he strove for perfection. He swung his hips harder, his balls flailed against his lover's soft arse cheeks. Dan was reaching his peak, he could barely see the face he loved as he jerked towards his goal of filling her with his sperm. As he drove towards the final delivery his mother lifted her hips in anticipation.

"Yes, yes, yes," they cried unison as groins melded, balls exploded and a uterus opened for the perfect finish. Dan roared, Gloria screamed and the room reverberated with their love. Dan's cock, pushed as firmly into his mother as possible pulsed out his last dribble. Gloria's vain attempts to hold him in actually started squeezing the shrinking cock out. Dan's depleted dick slithered from Gloria's squelchy cunt and joined the trickles between her cheeks.

They both relaxed, exhausted, satisfied.

Dan fell asleep on his mother's breast. She stroked his head briefly and joined him in dreamland.

It was light when Dan woke. He was alone. He needed a pee and staggered naked from the sofa towards the door. His mother entered with a tray.

"Good morning sleepyhead. Come back soon, breakfast in bed today!"

He peed, washed all over, brushed his teeth and put a comb through his hair. Feeling more human he returned naked to the front room. His mother had tidied the clothes out of sight, opened the curtains a little to allow the sun to shine in and was sitting at the end of the sofa with her legs extended towards the centre. She covered her breasts and upper legs with a sheet.

"Gloria, you look radiant!" Dan declared as he leaned to kiss her. He pulled away the sheet and kissed her nipples which reacted immediately. Dan tweaked them both as he kissed her lips again.

He moved to the other end of the sofa and sat with his legs towards his mother. He pulled one of her feet against his crutch and pressed his own foot to hers.

"So, what's for brekkers, Mum?" He asked breezily.

Gloria struggled to resist the urges she felt from the heel pressed against her pussy. "Cup of tea, toast and butter with raspberry jam."

She looked up at him. "Shall I pour?"

"Lovely, yes please."

As Gloria tried to reach the tea tray she ground her pussy harder into Dan's foot. Trembling she poured two cups. She passed the tea and plate of toast to Dan. He smiled and thanked her. They ate the breakfast in silence, each teasing the other's groin with their foot.

As he passed his empty plate back to Gloria Dan asked "Are you OK about last night?"

"Last night dear? Remind me . ."

He reached down and brought her foot to his mouth. Gloria's face showed confusion. "Don't you dare tickle me . . "

Dan took her big toe in his mouth. He licked and sucked. His mother fell back in amazement and joy. It was almost as though he was licking her pussy which was now convulsing and drooling.

Dan switched feet and started on the other big toe. His mother cried "Stop, darling. Stop . ."

Dan stopped and moved his head to her steaming crutch, resting his head against the moist entrance.

"I remember now, thanks for reminding me! Where did you learn that trick?"

"I think a boy at school boasted how he'd sent his cousin delirious by doing that. I didn't believe him -- until now!"

"Now to get back to your original question. Yes Dan, I am OK about last night, more than OK actually. I could be that delirious cousin. Thank you for everything." She pulled Dan up to kiss his face, tasting her own juices.

Dan's aroused cock was poking Gloria's thigh. She reached down to hold it sighing "Sorry, big boy, but we should go and see Angela to make sure she is OK too."

She playfully pushed her son away. "Up you get lazybones, put that big dick in your pants and we'll go to auntie's."

As Dan got up he watched his naked mother pull her cotton dress over her head without any underwear. "There I'm ready, you coming?" She flounced out of the room flicking up the rear of the dress to show him her naked bottom.

Dan decided to follow suit. He picked up the bedding and took it to his room dumping it all on the bed then put on a pair of loose shorts and a short-sleeved shirt without underwear.

The temptation was very strong to walk the 50 yards holding hands but Gloria compromised by slipping her arm through her son's.

Angela opened the door as they approached, saw their faces and grabbed them into a hug and pulled them into the front room. "You did it, didn't you? I knew you would? How was it?"

"God Glor', you're naked under that flimsy dress, aren't you? What a hussy!"

Running her hands across her younger sister's body Gloria replied "Well my darling Angie, who's the pot calling the kettle black then!"

Angela laughed and lifted her skirt to display her ginger bush, Gloria did the same. Dan, who until yesterday would have died of embarrassment at such a display, clapped his hands and cried "Encore!"

"You'll get an encore all in good time young man, now be a poppet and nip to the kitchen and bring the tray of drinks I've laid there please."

When he returned a few minutes later Dan could detect that they had been discussing something but he didn't say anything. Placing the drinks on the side table near the gramophone he noticed that the turntable was revolving with a record on it.

"Right, my lovely dancers!" proclaimed Gloria. "Angie blames it on the tango. So we're going to see how it happened. Take your places, set your faces and two, three four . ." The dancers were immediately their slinky steps as the rhythm of the music filled the room. This time when they did the sweeping swivel Angela's crutch practically masturbated on Dan's naked knee. Only the thin fabric of her dress separated them.

The music stopped. "Hold that pose!" cried Gloria. She could see what was happening but busied herself adjusting arms and head posture. Angela's shudders were obvious but the dance teacher said "Good, carry on" as she restarted the music. Dan practically carried Angela for the next couple of bars. All was well until they came to the point where the milkman called yesterday. The music stopped.