Dan’s Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me how it all went from here!" demanded Gloria.

The replay was watched in fine detail to the point where the couple set off to the bathroom.

"This was more or less where you were when I closed the front door. You weren't where I left you so I wandered down the passage looking for you. I arrived at the door as your wanking completed. So now I'll be Angela wiping the wall and you can demonstrate the next part."

Angela unbuttoned Dan's shorts and let them drop round his ankles. She sat on the toilet lid and watched her sister move in front of Dan's erect cock. Gloria pretended to be wiping the opposite wall and the side of the bath. She felt her skirt slowly being lifted and continued to wave her backside at her son. She was fully aroused so when she felt the first tentative touch of Dan's penis she slid back onto it and fell back against him.

Angela couldn't stop herself. She had never seen another woman's naked pussy and now she was watching one get fucked. She leaned forward to push her sister's dress up past her shoulders and watched as Gloria pulled it over her head, just as she herself had done. She took her own dress off and let it settle on the floor over her sister's. She felt a quiver of déjà vu.

"Fuck her Dan," she hissed, then kissed her nephew full on the lips. "Fuck your beautiful mother."

Dan started heaving into Gloria, holding her hips to control his energetic driving motion. The excitement of the replay and the presence of two naked women caused his balls to charge up quickly.

"I can't hold it Mum, I'm coming!"

"Yes," came the cry from the echoing bathtub. "Me too, I need it now!"

Dan stuffed himself as deep as possible, pulling his mother's hips so that her bottom flattened against him. His ejaculation seemed to pump for ages and knew it had to be at least as potent as his first time in this room.

Gloria felt the power of the first hot spurt, and the second. Her own climax redoubled and her groans reverberated from the bath. Dan gently lifted her limp body and, arms wrapped around her, slowly slid down the wall to sit on the floor with his mother still embedded on his diminishing cock.

Angela knelt beside them her arms wrapped around the both. "That was so exciting! How beautifully you fitted together; how wonderful that you came together. I can't believe I was so privileged to be with you and watch. It was so exciting, so exquisite!"

After a few minutes Gloria stirred. She smiled at her sister and drew her hand gently across her face. "Thank you darling. You were right to blame it on the tango!"

Continued in Part 2