Dan The New Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan could only watch as Lucy crouched between his spread legs and nudged the vibe towards his soaking wet post-orgasmic pussy. He kind of wanted to experience this, but he'd only just had what was undoubtedly the most intense orgasm of his life and he simply wasn't sure he could take anymore. He was reeling - sex with a girl as a girl was way beyond anything he could have imagined. He still desperately wanted to hold Lucy tight, to wrap his legs around her, grind his grateful snatch against her own. A simple feminine urge to hug.

But instead, Lucy turned the vibrator on and started to stroke it up and down his slit. When the vibes were right over his clit, it was almost unbearably sensitive. It made his pussy feel suddenly hungry again, aching to be filled. He let out a little moan.

"You're going to enjoy multiple orgasms, Danni. How do you feel about that?"

And she slid an inch or two of the vibrator into his cunt.

She held it there and looked into his eyes. Dan bit his lip, and looked urgently back. "Push it in," he pleaded.

"Hold on, honey, you're on the lowest setting. Let me just make a quick adjustment." Dan could see what was going on when he craned his head up. He was a beautiful girl tied up on a bed while another beautiful girl played with his pussy and her vibrator. Lucy turned the base of the vibrator while it was still in him, and the intensity of the vibes multiplied. Dan's hole came alive. "Oh God, push it into me, please!" he begged.

But Lucy pulled it out, so just the tip was buzzing against his lips. Dan tried hard to nudge his hips down the bed to get it up inside him, but his restraints were too tight.

"Beg for it," said Lucy, as she pulled it away from his body.

"Please, Lucy, please, I'll do anything. Please fuck me with that vibrator."

"Do you want all of it inside your little pussy, or just the tip?"

"All of it. Fill me with it. I want to cum all over it. Pleeeease!!"

"OK, baby. Welcome to penetrative sex," said Lucy. And with that, she slid the full length of the vibrator smoothly into his cunt.

Dan writhed. He could feel the vibes on his lips, and he could feel it deep inside him. He could hear them too, buzzing up from between his legs, filling his body with pleasure. Oh my God - this is what a full vagina feels like. It was the most satisfying thing in the world. He bucked and twisted his hips to make the shiny plastic cock move inside him.

And then Lucy, keeping the shiny plastic deep inside him, carefully pulled the gusset of his knickers across, covering the base of the vibrator which stuck out by an inch or so. The rest of the vibrator was now held inside him by his own tight wet knickers.

Lucy leaned back to admire her work. Dan was trapped with a vibrator inside his pussy.

He rolled his head back, arching his breasts up towards the ceiling. This was crazy. Intense pleasure was building up inside him. It was almost too much to bear. He found he could squeeze his cunt - muscles he certainly never had before. He could probably squeeze the vibrator right out of him, but oh God he didn't want that. He wanted it in him all the way, all the way to his second orgasm as a girl. He was caught between the desire to open himself up deeply as his orgasm built up, and the temptation to squeeze the buzzing pleasure machine to intensify this awesome feeling.

Lucy tapped the end of the vibrator, pressing it just a little deeper inside. "Don't squeeze it out, baby. You know you'll regret that."

"Mmm... mmm...," was all Dan could reply, as he started to lose himself to pleasure all over again.

Lucy stood up and casually pulled on a dressing gown. "Why don't I go and make us a cup of tea, my little pet?"

"Now, even if you cum, if I find that vibrator anywhere except deep inside your pussy... well, I'll be very upset for a start... and..."

She reached down and picked up something from the floor.

"I might not let you have this back."

Dan's bra dangled by a shoulder strap from between her fingers. The magical secret that kept him female. The gateway to all this pleasure. The one thing he needed more than anything... except maybe just one more amazing orgasm...

The vibrator buzzed deep inside his pussy. He could feel his climax building, building, building, starting to take over his whole body. For every reason on earth he had to keep that vibrator inside him, no matter what.

Lucy folded his pretty white bra up, popped it in her dressing gown pocket, winked at Dan spread-eagled on the bed, closed the door behind her and left him to it.

12