Dana & the Angel of Lost Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailbad
sailbad
81 Followers

Dana was experiencing her arousal deeply. She had been getting that squishy feeling while they kissed, her sex was responding naturally to the strong prompt of passion's calling. Her penis was growing, stiffening and pressing against its restraints. She felt a strong urge to free it and to press her sensitive organ against something for relief. Violett's hands dropped slowly to Dana's hips which were now rolling slowly forward and back. Reaching behind Dana, Violett groped for the dress's zipper. Deftly unzipping it further, her fingers pulled the smooth fabric over Dana's firm rump and then let the dress go to crumple at Dana's feet. With her hands still cupped over Dana's butt, Violett released Dana's nipple and stood up kissing Dana's throat all the way until coming again to Dana's mouth. Then, more of that sweet kiss.

Dana wanted her new lover to join her nude freedom and started to feverishly unbutton her blouse. Pulling it from out of the skirt, she opened the blouse wide and pushed it over Violett's shoulders. Violett was completely cooperative and let the garment fall off her arms. Next came her bra. Dana expertly unhooked the black, lacy brassier, slipped the straps over Violett's shoulders and then pulled the cups away. Dana drew Violett toward herself and felt the firm mounds with their hard tips press against her own. When Violett's naked flesh came into contact with Dana's she moaned and hugged Dana tight. They lost themselves again in their kiss and they each pressed as much of their flesh together as they could. Their hands and arms explored each other's backs in long undulating caresses.

It was Violett who acted first to remove her skirt. She unhooked the waist clasp and pushed down the zipper. Dana did the rest by sliding it past Violett's round butt. Expecting panties beneath, she instead found the silky smooth fabric of a slip. She hooked her thumbs over the waistband and pushed it down to drop in the heap of clothes around their feet. As she dragged her fingertips back up she encountered the stiff, unyielding material of some kind of harness. She realized it was one of those old-fashioned garter-belts. Equipment she knew nothing about so she disregarded it.

Dana absolutely loved the embrace but she was struggling with deep urges to bring her sex into this encounter. More importantly, her swelling member was yearning to be freed and causing her some deal of discomfort. Violett must have sensed her frustration, she gently dug her fingers under the waistband of Dana's pantyhose and panties and eased them down past Dana's hips. The instant the restraining fabric was pushed away, Dana's erection flew free from the clasp of the enveloping labia and sprang outward, bouncing between Violett's thighs to rest firmly against the crotch of Violett's panties. Relief at last.

Violett gasped at the surprise introduction and became immediately intrigued by the new participant. She moved a hand in between them and pulled back slightly. As she did, Dana's erect member popped up toward Dana's tummy to be caught in Violett's fingers. Violett tenderly wrapped her fingers around it and gently gauged it. Dana was spellbound that someone would finally show her secret appendage the attention it craved.

Violett wanted a closer look. Breaking their kiss, she turned them both completely around to put Dana in the light and then sank down to the floor on her knees. Unable to take her eyes off Dana's erection, she quickly peeled down the pantyhose and helped Dana step out of them and her shoes. The look on Violett's face was one of joyous wonder. She reached toward Dana's genitals but then abruptly stopped and looked up to Dana as if saying, 'May I?' Dana stroked Violett's head and smiled down at her. Violett's touch was soft and slow. Her one hand delicately clasped the finger sized organ while her other hand gently spread and probed the swollen flaps of labia apart.

"Ohhhhhh..." breathed Violett. "Oh, honey... it's so beautiful." She looked up into Dana's eyes, "So very beautiful."

Dana was so pleased with the praise. And then came something beyond her imagination. Violett tenderly hugged the enormous, swollen clitoris to her cheek. The touch was so soft and smooth. Violett turned her head and kissed it, and again, and again. Dana nearly fainted; those soft, supple lips were like no stimulation she could have ever created and the pleasure was almost too much to bear. Her nerves were loaded to capacity and she started trembling and twitching in the calamity. Her amazement was surpassed as Violett's tongue dragged its way up and down Dana's secret treasure, treating her to gratification like she had never dreamed possible. It wasn't too long before one very long lick circled around the tip, then the lips spread over the head and Violett's mouth slowly engulfed it, all the way to its base. Dana was overwhelmed. The warm, wet embrace and deft tongue caress were absolute heaven. Her knees buckled and she sank down. Her butt just barely caught the edge of the bed as her arms reached back blindly for support.

Violett followed her, braced her to help her fall, and shielded her teeth to prevent Dana from harm but kept her mouth on her quarry. She wound an arm under Dana's thigh, around her hip, and place a palm gently over Dana's tummy in both an embrace and a caress. Her other hand again parted Dana's ample lips and slowly slithered a middle finger into Dana's vagina. Violett's head picked up speed as she raised and lowered her mouth on Dana's erection, her tongue whipped back and forth on the underside with every pass. She intermittently pushed back the foreskin and swirled her tongue around the very sensitive tip. Her lips formed a firm, tight ring and she sucked hard, heightening all of the wonderful new sensations assailing Dana's underappreciated appendage. Meanwhile, her finger explored Dana's depths and then her palm turned upward as her finger curled to press upward on an ever so delightful place.

Dana was helpless against the surmounting pleasure. It was coming, no way to stop it. A huge orgasm approached; not the vagina kind, the clitoris kind. Her knees flew wide apart, her toes curled, her back arched. Dana knew what would come with it and she wanted to warn her lover. "I'm going to... " She reached a hand to Violett's forehead to get her attention. Violett only intensified her actions, making them each more deliberate. "I'm... cuh...cuh " Oh, the delight, such tremendous delight. She gasped and let go.

The tension building up in Dana all week exploded into a nerve shaking flash of pleasure. Dana fell back on the bed while her hips strained upward. Her first spurt gushed from her urethra and hit Violett in the chin. Violett paused only briefly in surprise but kept on pumping gently on Dana's rigid flesh. Dana let out a soft groan as the second spurt shot out over Violett's upturned palm. Dana jerked and twitched sporadically on the bed as the remainder of her ejaculation dribbled out and ran down her cleft mons. Her hips pumped slowly as she enjoyed an orgasm in ways she never had before. Violett stayed with her, slowing down the bobbing of her head and stilling her tongue, soothingly. She continued until Dana stopped shaking and her breathing normalized and then became still, just holding the overwrought organ with her tongue.

Dana's hands lifted slowly to Violett's head and then tenderly stroked her hair. With the most tranquil of expressions on her face, she drifted in her post climatic bliss. Her mind was lost in the wonder of Violett's selfless gift.

Once Dana became still and quiet, Violett pulled out her finger, released her clit, and began to lick the length of Dana's parted labia. She tenderly tongue-bathed the whole area, not stopping until Dana weakly raised herself upright. Violett looked up at Dana with an expression of conciliatory inquisition. When Dana smiled, Violett quickly wiped off her chin and her palm on the bedspread and threw her arms around her. Dana hugged her to her chest, kissed the top of her head and whispered, "Thank you... thank you so very much. Never have I... Ohhhh, never." Mere words were not enough.

The two women remained motionless as happy thoughts of completeness swam in Dana's mind. Meanwhile, Dana's undaunted erection nestled between the soft pillows of Violett's breasts. This party was far from over and Dana's imagination was ripe with plenty more trysts to engage in. She pulled back from Violett, taking her softly by her cheeks and said, "There's something I've always wanted to do." Violett's face lit up and she rose to her feet. Dana scooted to the center of the bed, tucking her legs underneath herself and sat up, waiting in eager anticipation.

Dana watched Violett seductively tuck her fingers under her panties and slowly push them down her legs. She stepped out of them and her shoes and then raised a foot up onto the bed in front of her. Dana noticed Violett's pubic patch was trimmed neatly to an even, uniform length and surmised it to be the preference among the oral sex crowd. Her bikini line was bare and well defined, the upper vertices pointed sharply to her hips and the line between them rose to a peak in the center. Violett unfastened the clasps to her stocking and then glided it down her leg with her finger tips and pulled it off her foot. Next came the other leg in the same slow, seductive manner with Violett intently watching Dana's eyes. Lastly, she loosened the hooks at the back of her belt and let it fall to the floor and stood before Dana completely nude. Dana marveled at what artists might call an ideal, perfect model of the female form, wildly feminine curves in the peak of youthful firmness. She lightly touched her erection and drank in her imminent conquest.

Violett knelt onto the bed and then walked on her knees toward Dana, her nipples danced upon her swaying breasts. Dana rose to meet her and they shared another tight embrace and deep kiss. As she pressed herself into the kiss, Dana noticed something subtly different. She could taste the remnants of her own ejaculate wrought by Violett but there was more. The kiss now carried the influence of Violett's proven commitment to gratify her sexually.

Dana pushed her hips tight against Violett's. Their pubic hair entangled and she felt her penis press into soft flesh. She tightened her embrace, new urges stirred deep within her. She wanted to force this woman down onto her bed, spread herself over her body and drive her groin into those moist, intimate charms. She wanted to take this woman, dominate this woman, subjugate this woman and use this woman for her pleasure. She wanted to violate her femininity, enter her body and drive her to rapture with her intrusive, uncompromising, rigid organ. Violett must have felt her urgency; she crumpled under Dana and lowered herself to the mattress. Dana followed her down until she was crouched over Violett's prone form, still kissing her passionately.

Dana lifted herself over Violett's body and as if on cue, Violett pulled herself up to rest her head on the pillow and spread her legs around Dana. Dana knelt before Violett's hips and Violett pulled her legs up high and opened them wide while lifting her pelvis. She looked to Dana like an opening blossom, a woman's invitation to be mounted and seeded. It was time to do just that. Supporting herself on one hand she pressed her penis down toward Violett's crotch. Violett held open her labia with two fingers and pulled Dana toward her with her other hand. The scent of woman's arousal was heavy around her as Dana found her mark and pressed into the parted flesh.

As Dana gained entry she marveled at how soft and slick the clinging flesh felt about her. She sank in all the way, until their mounds were mashed flat against each other and their labia were entangled in a deep wet kiss of their own. Dana grasped Violett's waist and held tight, savoring this long awaited sensation. She threw back her head, closed her eyes and let out a long moan. Oh, such a sweet mixture of victory and passion. She had a woman beneath her, to take her lance, to administer her pleasure, to be... FUCKED. Ooo, that ugly word, Dana now took possession of it. She opened her eyes and gazed down upon her prize.

Violett was caught in her own tumult. Her eyes were wide with fire-like excitement and anticipation; her breath came in quick bursts. She wound her legs around Dana's back and crossed her ankles. Her hands slid up Dana's body slowly and cupped behind her shoulders. She craved what Dana was about to give her and would cling like a vine to get it.

Dana wanted to stir within Violett, churn her womb and feel those intimate recesses work their magic on her tender organ. She braced herself, hands at Violett's sides, and her knees in a broad stance around Violett's butt. She stabbed herself into her lover, in a spastic, clumsy, and selfishly brutal manner, she didn't care, she wanted to taste the full range of pleasure a woman could give her. Her thrusts developed a rhythm and pounded with an intent fury, to capture this woman, break her and enslave her under a conquering weapon. Violett moaned sharply, matching the rhythm and fury at which she was being ravaged. Dana's tempo increased until one stroke nearly disgorged her from her partner. She sank back home and stopped, pressed it in deeply and felt the softness close in around her.

Suddenly, her fury was dispelled. All of her pent up frustration and urge for conquest were appeased. She looked down into the face of her benevolent and accommodating partner. She saw those beautiful eyes and a compassionate gaze of a friend who would gladly give her anything she wanted, any way she wanted it. The eyes of another woman, like herself, who was well versed in the subjugation of her body and her own needs to the service of another. She came to see a companion, not a trophy. Sex was not a score to inflict but rather an offering to share.

Dana lowered herself onto Violett, never breaking her gaze with those beautiful eyes until their lips met again. She wrapped her arms around Violett's back and tenderly embraced her head. She stretched out her legs and dropped her hips into the inviting cradle of Violett's open pelvis. Violett gently encircled Dana's back in her arms and the two held each other tightly and very still, subtly enjoying their kiss, their embrace, and their conjoined genitals. In silence they renegotiated their bond.

Dana reached into her past to recall a summer evening in college when her beau made sweet, tender love to her and so deeply touched her mood. She wanted to recreate that sensation and give it to her new lover. She ever so slowly began to move her hips, thrusting in upward and then back in a circular grind like her old love used to do. She tried to give Violett the sensation of her entire length moving within and then treat her clitoris to an even, gliding pressure.

Violett moved with her, pulling her hips back as Dana withdrew and then forward to meet Dana's pelvic bone for that tender kiss against her mons. They danced their synchronized duet slowly and making only small motions at first, learning the mechanics of their coitus. Violett let out a long whimper with each breath. As Dana picked up her pace and lengthened her stroke the moans rose in encouragement. Dana's hips were now thrusting in that familiar cadence of mating, nature providing excellently a means by which to employ herself with her partner. It was in every aspect true sexual intercourse as the bed betrayed their antics with accompanying creaks and thumps.

Dana began to enjoy the responses she was invoking in her love-mate and started to alternate her moves to orchestrate Violett's moans. Those moans were rising quickly as Dana engaged the full cycle of motion. Violett was climbing quickly to an orgasm, her voice rose to a crescendo and then she tensed and clamped hard around Dana's body. Dana froze to let her lover focus on her release. When she felt Violett relax, she continued with her steady revolution.

Dana was truly enjoying herself; the kind of pleasure known only to men, with a woman no man could have. That thought stuck in Dana's mind, the nature of their contact and that she was engaging another woman in an act of intimacy that was probably unique in all the world. The snug feeling of Violett's walls clinging and tugging on her tender skin as she glided in and out were pulling her to another climax of her own but she was rapidly discovering how to control her pleasure by altering her movement. She could easily drive herself over the edge but she was enjoying her lover's body so much she just teased herself to the brink and then stayed it off by shortening her stroke.

Violett, on the other hand, was enjoying constant bliss. No sooner had she recovered from her first climax than another began to mount. Her moans droned on into a continuous chorus that rose to a frantic plea as her orgasm took her and then trailed off into a feeble whimper. She had lapsed into a semi-conscious stupor where she teetered and floated at the mercy of her lover's slightest touch or least little movement. Dana kept supplying her with that pleasure, enjoying her command and the effects she elicited almost as much as what she herself felt. Maybe it was just a way Violett had of surrendering herself to the act but Dana was experiencing a sense of power that a woman like Violett, so highly prized and in such command of presence, could be rendered so helpless and utterly consumed at Dana's whim and wile.

Their love-making played on through an indeterminate matter of time and a trackless number of Violett's climaxes. As a fresh one approached, Dana broke their kiss and lifted her head to watch the changes in her partner's face. Her face was of angelic tranquility with swollen lips from their long kiss. As her crisis came, her brow furrowed slightly and she threw back her head. She uttered a long, deep groan and pumped her hips against Dana while in her throes. After it passed she lifted her head and began kissing Dana's shoulder. She pressed her advance downward toward Dana's breast. Dana lifted herself and pulled Violett's head toward her chest. Finding the hard nub of nipple, Violett suckled and Dana became confronted with pleasure she could no longer stave off.

As an orgasm quickly came upon her it seized control of her body and she flew into a torrent of motion that seemed automatic. Her hips bucked against her mate in a force and rhythm she was unable to stop. She abandoned herself to it and let the climax create itself. Violett's moans rose as she rode along with Dana's frenzy and her impending orgasm. At the peak of her passion, Dana felt the compulsion to press her over-stimulated penis as deeply into her lover's nurturing pussy as she could and enjoy her effect to the utmost. She pushed herself firmly against Violett's hips and froze. Her orgasm came hard, she grunted as every muscle in her body strained and clenched against her pleasure. And oh, such pleasure. Every nerve of her system seemed to laugh with joy. Mashed against Violett's plush vulva her urethra erupted and spat forth her ejaculation. Spurt after spurt the thick fluid flowed between the great swollen curtains of her labia and poured over her lover's open sex, between her parted lips, and dribbled down slowly toward her crotch.

Violett squealed and clung to Dana tightly, her hips ground in tiny circles as she joined Dana in sublime, absolute bliss. Both of them uttered their last murmurs of satisfaction, their bodies locked in a tense knot, struggling with the remnants of their exploded lust. Slowly their grip on each other relaxed and they fell into a happy repose. Their climaxes as well as their intercourse evolved from a physical into an emotional experience. Violett released Dana's breast and dropped her head back onto the bed. She lowered her hips and let her legs slide down Dana's to wrap around the backs of her thighs. Simultaneously, Dana nestled her head on her lover's shoulder and settled her body atop Violett's. Neither said a word, they just languidly caressed each other and drifted dreamily amidst the pleasant thoughts and feelings their actions had just rendered.

sailbad
sailbad
81 Followers