Dana & the Angel of Lost Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailbad
sailbad
81 Followers

Dana was experiencing an epiphany. Her mind, of course, was filled with wondrous thoughts of the physical sensations her body had just experienced along with warm feelings for her partner and the unselfish way she had delivered those sensations. New perspectives were unfolding before her, about her life, her sexuality, her identity, and her emotional capacity. New possibilities were presenting themselves. Could she become a lesbian? Is this the destiny that she was born to fulfill? Was there a place for her in this new world? She thought more about the woman lying beneath her. Violett was gently petting her from her shoulders to her butt, from her arms to her hips, softly kissing her forehead. There was no revulsion, inhibition or even hesitation in Violett's service to her. She had done and let Dana do what Dana believed no other person ever would. As unnatural as it seemed, it was a freer and more satisfying exchange than Dana had ever known with any man -- in or out of bed.

Dana rose up on her elbows and looked down on Violett's face - so lovely and so loving. Neither said anything but volumes of understanding passed between them. Dana's erection was still lodged in Violett but their connection felt much deeper than that to Dana. She thought briefly about engaging in another rut. No, this time was too precious to go chasing after more orgasms.

The rush of lust was fading and Dana noticed a chill in the room. She felt Violett shiver and Dana suggested, "Let's get warm."

Dane rose up off of Violett, her penis disengaged with a slight squishy sound and pointed at her partner as Dana sat back on her haunches. Violett sat up and moved very sluggishly, weak and weary from her ordeal. Together they pulled back the covers and slid beneath. They pulled each other close, lying on their sides. Dana hooked her leg over Violett's thigh to warm her up. She raised herself on her elbow and studied her companion.

A clinging pearl-white bead of her emission on Violett's vulva caught Dana's attention. She touched it with her finger and lightly smeared it into the matted hair contemplatively. She would never have dreamed of touching another woman's sex but now it seemed only fitting. Violett's finger crept down and joined Dana's in idly working the moisture around. She found a larger glob that still clung to her labia. With her finger she dragged the glob between her labia and pushed it into her vagina. Dana's finger followed. Together, both women's fingers stirred the wet recesses.

Dana watched her lover's face. Surely, Violett knew it wasn't sperm but rather an inert byproduct of Dana's arousal. She thought of her past and of leaving her emission on her lovers, their reactions and her self-condemnation. This situation was so different. Without any fanfare, Violett showed that she was not in the least bit repulsed by the nature of Dana's sexuality but rather fully aware of its form and function, she openly welcomed Dana's body and its physical effect. Dana appreciated the gesture as a right of acceptance and kissed Violett's forehead in gratitude.

Violett took the same finger from her vagina and reached to Dana's gaping labia and gently traced the open slit. She pushed open the broad flaps of flesh and delicately caressed their surface, admiring the shape and texture. The finger delved lower and deeper until plunging into Dana's crevice. They drew each other closer and enjoyed their new found intimacies and tender connection for quite some time.

"We mixed well," she said, breaking the idle reticence. "That was so erotic."

"My body within yours," responded Dana. She gently probed and explored Violett's soft folds. This intimacy was so precious. She thought this the perfect way to wind down from sex.

"You inside of me." Violett closed her eyes and sighed. Her fingers still lightly engaged Dana's sex, petting her labia with finger tips and stroking her wilted penis like a dear friend.

"' you tired?" asked Dana. Violett nodded. "You really spent yourself," she added. "I lost count of how many times you went off." She didn't mean to fish for compliments but she was hungry for some kind of feedback and reluctant to let this delightful mood fade away.

Violett giggled, "I cum real easy... but never quite like that." She wrapped her arm around Dana and hugged her tight. "You were fantastic. That was the most wonderful experience I ever had."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls," teased Dana. The compliment was making her glow with pride. She hoped it was true.

With a smile and raised eyebrows Violett replied, "No I don't... ' don't need to." She was speaking slower and slower.

"What did I do that was so special," Dana inquired?

"You... were inside me," she replied with a yawn. "You gave me a kind of closeness no one ever has." Her fingers were moving slower, almost becoming still.

"Haven't you ever had a man," Dana continued?

"Sorta," said Violett. "W'n I was fifteen."

"Teenage crush," asked Dana in a light-hearted tone, kissing her temple?

"Gang... rape," came the weak reply.

Dana's breath caught in her throat. With eyes wide she looked at Violett in stunned amazement. The simple confession revealed tragedy and strength in measures beyond her imagination. Such savage cruelty and the lonely isolation it must have created. She pondered it deeply, about what Violett must have gone through and how it might have landed the girl here. She compared it to her own tragedies and how they had shaped her own destiny. She thought about the vastness of the world and how two wounded hearts could find and mend each other. She contemplated what she might give to her new friend. She pulled Violett tight against her neck and kissed her head

Violett's hand fell limply from its lodging. Dana withdrew her own finger and gave her lover one last pet. It was time for sleep. Dana slid out of bed and turned off the light. Scooting back in next to Violett she slid her arm underneath the sleeping woman's head and cradled her against her shoulder.

"Nnnnnm... D'na...? Honey," said Violett groggily? "Please...? Be here... when I wake up."

It occurred to Dana that many of Violett's lovers left her before dawn or dismissed her from their beds to go home alone. Dana kissed her forehead and hugged her close, "Sure I will." 'Poor, damaged Violett,' she thought. She mused on the soft supple flesh that clung to her in the dark like no one ever had. There was a new warm glow within her. She felt protective, she felt strong, and she felt vital. She closed her eyes and was soon asleep.

sailbad
sailbad
81 Followers