All Comments on 'Dance of Seduction Ch. 04'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mh4912mh4912about 11 years ago
Loved the story

It was great, and I am always happy with a happily ever after. Good writing!

hazeleys34hazeleys34over 9 years ago
great story

That was great. I'm glad mike and Jennifer got their happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

good story. Need more of continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the story. Too bad you have stopped writing it. Thanks for your time and imagination.

john1946john1946over 4 years ago
Fun

A fun read and very well done. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving couple

Love does conquer ll, and Mike and Jennifer prove this. I still imagine Mike with a nice coating of sexy hair for that gorgeous muscular chest. And long may they love each other! You COULD write another chapter that takes them into young parenthood. These are two very sexy and loving people who belong together, as Capt. Greene says, because they "complete" each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too many grammar errors. please fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Now that you’re a beautiful rich widow...” Why are those things important? He can only declare his love if she’s beautiful and rich?

Oupa99Oupa99over 2 years agoAuthor

To anonymous

I guess a little teasing quip is something you are unfamiliar with. I really thought all the previous prostrations of love made it obvious how Mike felt about Jennifer. After all they could only marry after her husband was dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories