Dance of Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's eyes were gushing tears as she pressed her face into Mike's neck and she allowed herself to feel his love washing over her and bathing her in its beauty. The bright, beautiful, joyful world was showing itself again and Jennifer felt its warmth enveloping her. Jennifer pulled her face from Mike's neck and looked at him and whispered. "Mike, Please."

Mike knew what she was asking because she couldn't allow herself to believe what he was saying. She was praying that she was hearing him correctly and at the same time it was a plea for him to show her, so he held her battered face in his hands and said.

"Jennifer, I love you, I want you to be mine and I want to show you how beautiful love can really be." Then he gently kissed her bruised lips. Mike held her until she slipped back into unconsciousness, still holding her as Capt. Greene came into the room.

As he looked at Jennifer's battered face and body, and Mike's bandaged head, he balled his fists in anger and Mike swore he could see steam coming out of his ears. With fury written on his face and heard in his voice, he said. "Mike I'm so sorry. Everyone involved in this is going to pay and pay big time. We found four wireless cams purchased from Office Depot in your house. They were all tied to a remote hotspot and everything was being recorded on a PC in the van. So far, Bernard has refused to implicate Leonard Baughman, but we are still sweating him, unfortunately for us Baughman's lawyer had him shut down too soon. He mentioned Baughman during the attack, but claims to be doing this for his friend without his knowledge."

We found a GPS tracker on your SUV and we figure that's how Leonard found the shelter. We need to talk and find ways to expose him and his involvement in all that's happened, so could you come down to the office tomorrow?" Capt. Greene continued.

Mike shook his head and said. "As long as Baughman is alive I'm not leaving her side. He has shown us that he will never give up, and if anyone knows how he thinks it's Jennifer, so why don't you come here tomorrow and we can all talk strategy."

Capt. Greene agreed and said. "We all saw what she did on the recording. I've never seen anyone sacrifice themselves like she did for you. My God, she is a very special woman and you are the luckiest guy I know."

Mike Looked at Jennifer lying on the bed and said. "You don't know the half of it. With all the terror she has gone through with Baughman, I don't know how she can be the selfless, loving and giving woman she is. She amazes me every day."

Mike slept in the chair with his hand always touching Jennifer. Every time a nurse or doctor came into the room, Mike was instantly awake and on guard. He had let his guard down once and she paid the price for that. Never again was he going to let her get hurt. In addition to checking on Jennifer, the nurses would come in to check on Mike. Even though Mike would never admit it, he had a concussion that could have caused him trouble as well.

After their morning examinations, Mike was released from the hospital but they wanted to keep Jennifer longer to make sure there was no damage to her eyes and ears. Mike also talked to doctors to see if there was anything they could do to minimize the scars she'd suffered at the hands of her soon to be ex-husband, potentially even eliminate some of them. The doctors felt like they could make it a little better but because it was so old with layers upon layers didn't think they could never completely eliminate her scars. Mike said after she was healed he wanted them to do what they could and he would pay for it.

Mike knew when he tried to buy her a bikini that first day at the beach that her physical scarring was also causing emotional scarring as well. He hoped that he could minimize some of her scars it would help her emotional healing as well. Only time will tell and Mike was ready to give it all the time necessary to make Jennifer understand how beautiful and how loved she is.

Mike never left Jennifer's side except for bathroom breaks and the nurses brought him food so he could stay with her. Jennifer mostly slept, but when she was awake her eyes never left Mike and their hands were always touching. Every time she woke Mike would gently kiss her, tell her he's glad she's with him and that he loves her, and every time Mike did this Jennifer almost cried and by the end of the day she was truly convinced that Mike loved her and would never leave her.

After dinner Capt. Greene and four other detectives came into the room and shut the door. First they gave Mike and Jennifer an update of the investigation. First Bernard still hadn't broken and while they had him charged for two counts of attempted murder, they still didn't have any solid proof that Leonard was behind Bernard's attack. The DA was still waffling on whether or not there enough circumstantial evidence to proceed with the case against Leonard.

The bombing of Mike's had has heated up little bit because they found the bomber. Under intense questioning he admitted to creating the bomb, but sold it to an intermediary. His part in the whole scheme of things as contracted was to build the bomb and he didn't know who or what for. They had traced the bank accounts that he was paid from back to an arms broker and they were currently questioning him to see if somehow the money could eventually find its way to Leonard Baughman.

Capt. Greene wanted to talk about what to do next. From what Mike and Jennifer had told him, he understood that Baughman would not stop trying to execute his wife, but he wanted the detectives to hear it from Jennifer. Jennifer basically described Baughman as a man who wanted to win at any cost and would do anything to make sure his competitors and subordinates did not see him as weak. In the past if someone crossed him, he would generally make a very brutal example of them. Jennifer told him about an accountant who had embezzled some money from him and how he'd brutally beaten the guy for stealing from him. She was also witness to several other brutal interrogations and beatings. She didn't know what ever became of him, but she remembered reading about a mutilated body found in the LA River basin and connected the possibility that it may have been him.

All the detectives exchanged knowing looks as she finished her story. "Throughout the eight years I've been with him, he's always told me that if I ever left he would kill me and anyone that helped me. From what I've seen, I believe him. He's tried twice now and missed, so now it's a matter of saving face and keeping his reputation; If I get away all the people he's been keeping in line with his brutality will see a weakness and try to get away. So you see, he has too much riding on this. I must be made an example o and Mike as well for involving himself with me. He'll never stop. In his mind Mike and I must both die."

Although detectives sat looking at Jennifer as she relayed everything in a very matter-of-fact voice and they didn't know if she was being brave or if she'd given up hope. Mike knew better because throughout her dissertation she was crushing his hand with hers, digging her nails into his hand. He knew she was scared, but he also knew she had something worth fighting for. He knew come hell or high water; she wouldn't let Leonard take him from her. He squeezed her hand back, assuring her that he would do the same. He wouldn't back down, not even if given a chance to do so.

All detectives started talking among themselves, tossing out and discussing different ideas, but Mike and Jennifer had tuned out everyone. All of the tubes had been removed, so Mike picked up Jennifer in his arms and sat in his chair with her curled tightly against his body. Jennifer wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself as tightly as she could against Mike, clinging for dear life.

In the end they decided that both Mike and Jennifer needed to be isolated, away from others, in a place that they could watch over and protect them. One thing they knew about men like Leonard was that no matter where they went, he would be coming for them and if they were in danger controlling the situation needed to be done; as soon as they possibly could. The captain knew of cabin not too far from the city, on a 10 acre plot out in the rural areas that he thought would be the perfect place for both of them.

They all left, trying to get everything set up. Suddenly Mike and Jennifer were alone in the room again. Mike held Jennifer tightly and looked at her and said. "I want you to remember that you're mine now and I want you in my life, here for me to love. So, you're not going to do anything stupid and try to protect me again are you?"

"Mike, I would do everything in my power to always be here for you, love you with everything I have, but if it comes down to you or me I will not let him hurt you." She whispered passionately.

Mike looked at her and knew that her passionate devotion was just her and she meant everything she said. Hell, she had already proved it once. Mike just had to make sure that it never came to that and she would never have to make that choice ever again, because just like her he would never let anything happen to her either.

That night both of them slept with half their body in the bed and the other half in the chair. It wasn't very comfortable and they didn't sleep much, but it was more important to feel and know they were next to each other than be comfortable. The nurses kept coming in and trying to separate them so they could get some sleep, and ultimately the nurses gave in and let Mike sleep in the bed with Jennifer curled tightly around him. Only then did they finally get some sleep.

That morning Jennifer was discharged and they were driven to Mike's house where they picked up clothes, toiletries and some food for their stay in the cabin. They drove in Mike's SUV to the cabin, with a full caravan of police cars following behind them. The police technicians setup surveillance, motion detectors and trip wires so they wouldn't be disturbed, but if something did happen, they could see what was happening.

The police would be stationed at a checkout point at the beginning of the road that led to their cabin. They also set up an observation post at the front and the rear of the cabin. An officer was also positioned in the wooded area behind the cabin in a high branch of one of the trees for observation. In addition to making good observation posts, these were also good sniper nests and they were manned 24/7.

That first night Mike watched some old movies with Jennifer curled in his lap like a precocious kitten and like a kitten, she preened, purred and rubbed herself against Mike all night. Mike loved it and stroked her battered body and kissed her face and hair. Both wanted to make love, but they knew Jennifer wouldn't be able to take it and they settled for making love with their long loving looks, touches, caresses and soft loving kisses. They fell asleep in each other's arms naked, with all their heated skin touching.

Mike woke as the sun was coming up. Jennifer was sleeping peacefully with her arms curled possessively around him. He stared lovingly at her face. Although her bruises were turning ugly shades of purple, brown and yellow, Mike still thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The beauty inside, along with her loving heart, out shined her bruised exterior. As he brushed some hair from her face, he felt a loving ache in his chest.

Jennifer's eyes had been opened for several minutes before Mike caught on to her staring at him. In those few minutes, Jennifer saw the love he truly felt when he was sure that nobody else was watching. As he looked at her, touched her and caressed her, his love for her cascaded out of his eyes and like a waterfall bathed her in its depth and intensity.

Instinctively Jennifer knew that if she really wanted his love, she had to give herself completely; and with Mike, she always felt safe enough to do just that. When Mike finally saw her watching him, she pulled her hand up and caressed his face and whispered. "Make love to me, I need to feel you inside me."

Mike felt the same, but he was afraid to hurt her. He softly kissed her face and then kissed each bruise and cut gently. Eventually ever so gently his cock slid slowly inside of her, taking care to be soft and gentle. The whole time their eyes were locked in a loving gaze and when he was buried all the way inside her, her eyes began to leak tears of joy. She passionately whispered.

"Oh Mike, I love it when you're part of me, when your inside me nothing else matters and it's like all the love that had been missing in my life is now there."

Mike began to slowly rock in and out of her, with their eyes joined lovingly and as Jennifer felt his massive cock sliding deep in and out of her, she began to rock her hips into his thrusts, stretching her luxuriously as she felt the building of an erotic frenzy.

"Oh Mike, Oh God Mike, nothing in my life prepared me for the ecstasy of having you inside me. M Mike, Oh God Mike, Oh please, I need you ... Oh Mike, I can't breathe, M Mike."

Mike could see Jennifer was in pain. She was having a hard time catching her breath and he could see her starting to panic. He realized that her cracked ribs were hurting, especially with him on top of her, so he rolled over so that she was on top. This seemed to help quite a bit and as she sat impaled on his cock, the panic left her eyes and her breathing returned to normal. Although he realized that Jennifer probably wasn't physically ready for sex, both desperately wanted each other.

Mike just lay there with his hands lightly caressing her all over, from her widespread thighs, across her muscular belly to her breasts and hard thrusting nipples. Jennifer stared lovingly into his eyes as he caressed her. She carefully began to lift and lower her hips, feeling him moving within her. Her head rolled back into a throaty moan as the glorious feeling of Mike's cock stretching and filling her again and again sent tingles through her whole body.

Jennifer felt her breathing getting difficult again and laid down on Mike's chest. Mike could see she was having trouble again and gently wrapped his arms around her, cradling her head against his chest. He kissed the top of her head and whispered. "It's okay baby, I have you in my arms and that's all I really need."

Mike reached down and pulled the blanket over the top of them and cradled Jennifer in his arms. Soon her breathing evened out, then it slowed, getting longer between breathes. He felt her body twitch as she fell asleep over his chest. With his cock still buried inside her, Mike couldn't really move, but he liked this feeling of having her nestled in his arms. Soon Mike fell asleep as well.

Mike woke up at 10, but Jennifer had only snuggled deeper into his arms, so he stayed still holding her and basking in the feel of her skin pressed against his. Nothing in his life had prepared him for the way this tiny woman snuggled in his arms made him feel, he was completely bewitched. He felt incredibly protective of her physical, mental and emotional states, but it went far beyond that because he wanted to be the center of her world, just like she was the center of his. He was crazy in love with this woman and every minute away from her was pure torture, but times like this, with her sleeping in his arms, were pure bliss.

It was getting close to noon when he felt her start to stir his arms and like a cat she started purring and rubbing against him and she came awake. Her eyes finally opened and she saw Mike whole world brightened along with her smile. This look, when she first came awake and saw Mike, was the look he had come to treasure above all others. The unequivocal happiness and love on her face made him feel like everything in the world didn't matter, only her love. Mike had been aching to kiss her since he woke up and now that she was awake, he kissed her with a fervency that left her quivering.

For Jennifer, awakening and finding Mike there still amazed her every time it happened; and finding him there holding her, smiling, made her heart skip a beat, and then he would kiss her and take her breath away. Jennifer wanted these feelings to go on and on, but fully expected for them to be taken away from her at any time, so she vowed a long time ago to live every moment with Mike like it was her last, because she fully expected it to end. In her heart of hearts she dreamed that this love could continue on, but if her whole life had taught her one thing, it was that good things never last.

Michael rolled her over to the side and said. "I'm starving, how about I cook us some breakfast, er lunch?"

Jennifer just nodded her head as she watched like scamper naked across the floor and began to cook breakfast. There was something terribly erotic about a naked man with the big massive hard on cooking breakfast and Jennifer enjoyed watching. She couldn't stand it anymore as she threw the covers off and padded naked, silently across the floor until she stood next to Mike and fed his cock into her mouth. She sucked, bobbed, gaged and swallowed as much of his cock as she could until he finally put his hands on her head and started shooting his cum into her mouth.

After she cleaned his cock, she stood and wrapped her arms around him and she rubbed her face into his chest and then whispered to him. "Oh you sexy handsome man, I love you so much. You can't walk around naked, throwing temptation at me like this and expect me not to respond. Every morning I wake up in your arms is like a dream come true for me and I love you so much. Thank you for feeding me breakfast."

Mike looked at her confused for a second and said. "But breakfast isn't ready ... Oh! Ugh, your welcome my sultry vixen. Now come over here and get something less fun but more nutritious."

After they ate breakfast they went for a hike in the woods. Nothing too strenuous because Mike didn't want tax Jennifer, but did want to start getting a little bit of exercise. Besides, he thought fresh air would do her good. Jennifer insisted that they make sandwiches and coffee for all the men standing watch on the road and two observation posts.

After dinner, when it was good and dark outside, Mike gathered up a couple of their thermal blankets and took Jennifer outside for some star gazing. He took her over to the picnic table about 100 yards away from the cabin and sandwiched them between the two blankets and for the next hour they counted stars and constellations, but once again, mostly enjoyed the feel of each other. As a kid Mike and his dad camped out and not only learned the stars and constellations, but the stories behind them.

Mike told Jennifer about Ursa Major or "The Bear" and how the two Robins on the end of the handle of the Big Dipper were chasing the Bear. There was also a story about how the bear was chasing Cassiopeia, but the real story about Cassiopeia is she is being punished for claiming her daughter, Andromeda, to be more beautiful Neptune's wife. They had just finished discovering Cassiopeia when the dark sky was blotted out with a bright light behind them. Then the noise of a thundering explosion and it became hard to breathe as the oxygen was sucked out of the air.

They turned and the cabin was completely gone and its place was a huge billowing bonfire. Mike heard the noise of a helicopter rapidly fleeing the scene and turned to see if he could find it, but couldn't. They rushed back to what was left of the cabin and joined the men in the observation posts that had also rushed to the cabin. None of them had seen or heard the helicopter until the explosion. One of the men had noticed what looked like a fiery drum falling into the cabin before the explosion.