Dance of Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike heard Jennifer squeak and realized he had been crushing her to him, trying to keep her safe and at the same time seething in anger. He relaxed his grip and smoothed her hair and kissed her in way of apology. They obviously needed to do the forensics to determine what happened, but Mike was already convinced this was the third attempt by Leonard Baughman to kill Jennifer. Here and now Mike vowed there would not be a fourth attempt.

By sheer luck they had avoided all three attempts. Mike knew you could only be lucky for so long , before the right disaster struck, taking both his and Jennifer's life. He needed to find a place to keep Jennifer safe and then he was going to find Baughman and finish this once and for all.

The rest of the night police, fire, forensics and arson teams all converged on the cabin to determine what happened. In the end they determined that a 55 gallon drum of jellied gasoline, otherwise known as napalm, had been dropped from the helicopter into the cabin.

Mike could tell Jennifer was feeling much the same way that he was, this had to end. However, their solution to ending it was very different. Mike new Jennifer was going to sacrifice herself and give herself to Leonard so that no one else would be hurt. Mike knew he had to stop her from sacrificing herself and personally make sure Leonard never hurt anyone again. So when Capt. Greene got there, Mike made sure that they had somebody to watch over Jennifer and he told Capt. Greene that she might try and to stop this by giving herself up to Mr. Baughman.

Capt. Greene saw the blood in Mike's eyes and knew he was going to go after Mr. Baughman and as much as he wanted Baughman removed from the living, he could not let these two get in trouble. Capt. Greene called two officers over and handcuffed Mike and Jennifer together and then after the predictable fury has passed, he sat them down and spoke calmly to both of them.

"I know that both of you are tired of having a target painted on your back and you both want to do something about it. Jennifer, you don't want anyone else to be hurt because of you, especially Mike, but Baughman will go after Mike even after your dead and you know it. Mike, the fact that this psycho is going after the woman you love has you in a protective fury and you are going to protect the one you love. I need both of you to calm down and let me handle this. If you don't one or both of you will be destroyed."

He continued. "I'm going to put both of you in protective custody and I want your word of honor that you will not try and sacrifice yourself or try to kill Leonard Baughman. Do you both promise?"

Both sat there angry that their plans had been thwarted, but then Jennifer turned and looked at the man she loved and knew she didn't want to ever be without him. She wanted a long life of loving him. She wanted to wake up in his arms every morning and she wanted to have a family with him, so she nodded yes.

Mike felt Jennifer's eyes on him and his arms ached to hold her. He knew that Baughman had to die before they could live and he wanted to live with Jennifer wrapped around him. He turned and looked deep into those soulful green eyes and knew what the answer was. He turned back to Capt. Greene and nodded yes.

Capt. Greene looked deeply at each of them and said. "For different reasons both of you are damaged and it took finding each other to begin the healing. You both need to stop thinking about yourself and self-sacrifice; start thinking about what you have and what life can be like together. Neither of you realize how rare the kind of love you have is. I've never seen two people that so perfect for each other, you are each other's soul mate and the only way you are whole is when you are together."

He continued. "Both of you need to start thinking and acting like a couple. If either of you do something stupid you will have forever damaged the only person you have ever loved. Now that you are together every action has ramifications for both of you and to take care of the one you love, you have to take care of yourself."

Capt. Greene waved over the two officers from before and they took Jennifer and Mike to the back of a squad car. That night Jennifer and Mike slept in a safe house, but they didn't do very much sleeping. They talked, and really talked, about their history, their dreams and aspirations, but mostly about their feeling for each other and dreams of a life together. They really got to know each other and took Capt. Greene's advice to heart.

Jennifer told Mike that she came from the small town in South Carolina, a town pretty much owned by Leonard Baughman. He owned the mills, the factories and most of the stores; so everyone either worked for him or had to buy their goods from him. Her parents had a small farm and one of the few independent businesses. Leonard ruthlessly kept them in constant debt and make their life a living hell, all while pretending to be their friend. Despite that her parents loved each other and their children.

Leonard had made a proposition that if Jennifer would be his wife he would forgive all their debts and make Jennifer's dreams of becoming a dancer a reality. Jennifer was 16 at the time and her mother had not known about Leonard's deviant tastes and thought it would be good for her to get out of their poverty. Jennifer saw an opportunity to save her family, realize her dreams of being a dancer and went to Leonard. The day after her 16th birthday Leonard married her in front of her mother and three brothers and though there was never any love, in the first two years he kept his word and she had modeling and dancing lessons every day.

During all this time Leonard hadn't touched her and while this wasn't anything close to what Jennifer pictured as married life, she was happy with her dancing and modeling. After about two years he had her give a dance audition and provided her with a very skimpy costume. The audition turned out to be for about 20 people and when it was over two men restrained her while Leonard stripped her naked in front of the audience. They proceeded to auction off her virgin pussy and ass, by the end of the night she had been brutally and repeatedly raped in both her pussy and her ass.

She spent the next two days in a private hospital recovering from the brutality of the night and it was another three months before Leonard took her for the first time. Jennifer realized that her dancing and modeling only made her more appealing. After that first night Leonard never sold her, but gave her as a gift to help seal business deals. During the next eight years she was given to a series of people and if Leonard wasn't satisfied with her performance, she would be caned or burned with cigarettes. Twice during this period Leonard gave her to a couple of men who fancied themselves as great lovers and Jennifer understood that pleasure could come from sex, but nothing prepared her for the way Mike made her feel. It was beyond anything she ever even imagined.

She now knew that the emotional side had been completely missing from her life and her love for Mike made everything in her life better. The flowers were brighter, the sky bluer, she moved freer. She felt beautiful and when Mike touched her or made love to her, her world exploded into a rich sea of feelings and emotions that swept her away. She realized that she was dead inside until Mike came along and now for the first time in her life, she was alive with feelings, emotions and love; Mike had saved her from the darkness.

Mike's story was not so dramatic. At 15 one of his teachers discovered his massive cock and began to use him and tutor him on the sexual arts. For a 15 year old this was exciting and made him feel like a man. His large size and strength made him a star on the football team, but in the shower room word quickly spread about his huge cock and he got the nickname of "Horse" short for "Horse Cock". Every girl he dated had either heard the rumors and wanted some of his cock, or hadn't heard and ran away when they saw it. There was one girl he desperately wanted to date, but she wouldn't have anything to do with him because of his cock.

He went to University on a football scholarship and destroyed his knee in his junior year, but in his love life the same thing happened during his University years; either all the girls wanted was to feel his cock in them or they ran away. He fell in love with one girl but all she wanted was access to his cock and after she fell for someone else, he felt like he was doomed to be a plaything for women. The same thing happened with older women; one of his professors found out about his cock and tutored him in the sexual arts. So, after he got his University degree, he left Texas and came to California for a fresh start. He told Jennifer about his experience with Erica and until he met her, it looked like he was once again doomed to be known as a big cock plaything.

With Jennifer he felt like she wanted him, and with her he felt like he could really love someone, emotionally and physically. While his cock never lacked attention, his heart was empty until Jennifer came along.

After all the emotional catharsis, they both fell asleep snuggled together and in the middle of the night Mike woke with Jennifer wanting to try and make love again. This time they made slow sweet love, having their hearts bond even more than their bodies.

They stayed in the safe house for the next two days and then Capt. Greene came to see them. Leonard Baughman had been found dead in his house and speculation was that one of his business partners had seen the weakness in his inability to kill his wife and taken advantage of the situation. For Jennifer, this was great news and she was euphoric. While Mike felt a relief that it was over, he also felt cheated that he couldn't have his revenge on Baughman.

As his wife, it fell on Jennifer to identify the body. They rode down to the morgue in Capt. Greene's car and Jennifer had a death grip on Mike's hand that had started the minute she heard of Leonard's death. She stayed glued to Mike's side all the way to the viewing area at the morgue and when she finally saw Leonard Baughman's body, she gasped and pulled herself tight against Mike's chest. In a relieved tone said. "Mike, it's over and if you want me, I am a free woman now."

Mike leaned down and kissed her, his touch both gentle and passionate and then said.

"Now that you're a beautiful rich widow, I have something I would like to say."

As Mike dropped to one knee in front of her, Jennifer gasped, put her hand to her mouth as she felt her heart jump in her throat and she began to tremble as Mike said.

"Jennifer in your eyes I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you I am whole, full and alive. I don't want to ever be apart from you and while I don't have much, everything I have is yours, so will you marry me?

End