Dances in Erotica Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I believe it's my turn for some action. Give me a kiss baby and we'll move to the ottoman for some better viewing."

I grabbed the sides of her head and pulled her face into my pussy. I felt her lips press into me in a deep kiss and then her tongue snaked through my lips and into my wanton pussy. I shivered at the feeling of her tongue, as it came out and flicked my clit. I let her go and got off of her, with some clapping and cheers from the guys.

"I'll collect the twenties after the next act."

I pulled Meg upright and led her to the ottoman. We slid it closer to the guys and I pulled Meg onto it with me. We knelt facing each other and our bodies lightly touching. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Our lips chewed and pouted as Meg's hands found their way to my ass and pulled me in tighter, as the vigour of our kiss increased and our tongues collided between us. I could feel our tits mashed together and our erect nipples poking into each other.

I let Meg take control of me now and she leaned my head back and worked her tongue and kisses along my neck. Her hand came to my tit and squeezed it hard, taking the nipple and squeezing it too. I sighed out and held on to her as her mouth worked lower. I opened my eyes and looked at Brian and Ken glued to us and I had to increase the level of intensity. I love performing and this dance was far more exotic, erotic or anything otherwise, I'd ever done before. I pulled Meg to my nipple and ordered,

"Suck me baby, make my nipple hard and swollen. Make my pussy wet, so I can shove that tongue of yours deep inside me. I want to cum in your mouth and then share that with you."

I trained my eyes on the guys and took charge again. Meg sucked and nipped at me. Licking and sucking and squeezing me, making me cry out as the pleasure rippled out of my nipple and consumed my body. The first connection to my clit was made and the tingling came as she worked my nipple over. She took the other one and repeated the assault on it. When both nipples were pressed together and her teeth bit down on them, I lurched and shuddered then felt my pussy gush. I held her head to me and quivered through my first orgasm hit and then felt her hand cup my mound.

Her fingers were instantly coated and slippery and she rubbed it all over me, coating me with my viscous lube. The sensation made me twitch as she hit my clit with her fingers in her rotational movements. I was so worked up mentally from the seduction and now succumbing to Meg's fingers and mouth, I felt dreamy and almost out of body. Two fingers slid inside and caressed my sensitive flesh. I could feel the secretions come as her fingers lightly played over the skin.

Wet sloshing sounds erupted from me, as Meg worked me up and my opening dilated for her. Her thumb played lightly over my clit and before long, I was twitching at every flick and another orgasm built inside. Meg could feel me clenching and dilating, working her fingers with my muscles and she thrust them in quickly and sped the flicking of my clit at the same time.

I shuddered violently and gasped as my orgasm hit and radiated a blast wave through me. I knew I was cumming hard, when I heard the wet sounds get louder and more pronounced. Thank God for leather. I held on to Meg tightly for support as I lost myself in the pleasure.

I felt myself being laid back and my head rested on the floor. My legs were spread and laid over Meg's shoulders and her mouth closed on me. She sucked me in and the orgasm came back in intensity and I went rigid as I was driven back up to that euphoric level again. Her tongue drove me wild as it lavished my swollen and sensitive nub, shooting bolts of intense pleasure through me. I tingled and tensed as she drained me of my offering and then worked her tongue around to lick up the remains.

I felt her hands and fingers spread my cheeks wider and my sphincter opened to her. Her tongue worked its way there and circled in, She poked it as deep as she could and I relaxed so I could accept her more. She spread me wider and shoved her tongue deeper and I felt it touch the ultra-sensitive lining. I shivered up and down my spine and felt my nipples harden again. Meg worked her tongue around and in, back and forth between circles and poking, creating such a blissful state in me.

I looked upside down at Ken first and then Brian, both looking down at me and grinning like school boys again. I weakly smiled back and closed my eyes and went back to enjoying the talented tongue dancing in my ass. Meg's face was pressed tight to my ass and her nose was furrowed between my folds, her breath giving blasts of her warm air on my clit. It didn't take any more stimulation than that to set the next orgasm into being.

I felt my pussy clenching at nothing and in need of something, but Meg's tongue drove me on past that need and I concentrated on her tongue in my ass. I felt the surge of pressure release in my pelvis and I gushed out gooey spurts of cum. Meg left my ass and locked her mouth over my pussy and sucked on me. I bucked and cried out, wanting to push her head away or further inside. I almost felt like I passed out as it peaked and then subsided. Meg stopped all touching and helped me back up. She was kneeling between my out stretched legs and hugged me to her.

"There, there. All done. Business taken care of. That's a good girl."

Meg was mothering me to her and stroking my hair.

"That was fucking awesome! You saw a little of what Syn did after you were cleaned up, Meg, but that woman is incredible. She hasn't lost a beat or her ability to move. Holy shit! You two are just amazing together. You could make videos and we'd all retire rich."

"She is quite the performer, isn't she. I still can't get over what she did to me on the couch. Did you see how she sucked my pussy and did that handstand? And then she lands right over my face like that. You just never seem to stop amazing me girl, you really do."

She held my face up to hers and then kissed me. I kissed her back with such feeling and adoration, as we locked together in a tender moment of mutual love.

"Well, that was truly an awesome performance. I'm ready to get into some of that action. What do you say, Ken?"

"I'm ready too. Syn left me in misery here with a raging hard on that hasn't gone down since she sucked me."

I regained some composure and slid off the ottoman and into Brian's arms. He helped me up and we walked together up the stairs to Meg's room with Ken and Meg close behind. The room was seductive itself as I looked at the large candles lit around the room. The bed was stripped to just a fresh, clean, white sheet and lots of pillows. I slid onto the bed and Meg followed me. We lay together and beckoned to the guys to join us.

"I think Brian should have some time with you two. From what he said to me earlier, you two have reneged on giving him the same treatment I got a couple of weeks ago."

I gasped and looked at Brian and Meg did the same. We looked at each other and it hit us that we'd been so wrapped up in getting the four of us together, we forgot to give Brian a night like Ken had.

"That's right nice of you, Ken. I didn't get my night as promised, but I will forgive the ladies, as we have had quite a lot of nights having fun before you came into the picture Ken. I'd like to go first and let the girls work on me and then by all means, amigo, jump right in."

"Sounds like a plan to me. I'd actually like to see what these girls are like as a spectator, instead of being their object of attention."

Meg and I spread apart and made room for Brian and he slid in between us and took us in his arms. He kissed us both and said,

"I'm ready when you are. Show me what I missed and we'll call it even."

Ken sat in the chair in the corner and got comfortable. Meg and I started with the kiss and touch stuff to get things started and Brian closed his eyes and smiled. We worked our way down his body with our lips and tongues trailing little dabs of saliva as we went. I felt how hard Brian's nipples were and wished he could derive as much pleasure as Meg and I did from them.

His semi-erect cock started twitching and growing the closer we came to it and I wanted to see it full bore, rock hard. We came to his legs and spread them apart, caressing lightly and getting close to touching his stiffening, throbbing love machine. I started kissing his thigh and Meg joined me, licking all the sensitive areas. Moans and groans exuded and we knew he was on the road to euphoria.

"Girls, take Brian's cock and show me who the best cock sucker is. I want to see who can make him groan the loudest and hardest."

I looked at Meg with a mischievous grin and she gave me back the same. I took the now erect phallic member in my fingers and we licked him up and down and all around his balls. There was no telling who was doing what to make him groan more and I to the lead and ran my lips over the swollen head and sucked and licked the smooth, stretched skin.

When he turned rigid as steel, I sucked him down slowly, swallowing his eight inches of totem-like flesh. I rested my lips at the base and used my throat muscles to work along the shaft. Brian groaned loud and long, as I knew this was one of his favourite ways to be blown.

"That sounds pretty good Meg, you have your work cut out for you, Babe."

"Not to worry, Baby, I've got some tricks of my own as well."

I needed a breath and came up for air. Meg took his cock and put her mouth over the head just like I did, but instead of sucking, she bit it gently and Brian cried out more than groaned. She continued taking bites all the way down, until she couldn't get any further. She wrapped her lips around it and slowly pulled back up. She bobbed her head rapidly at the head of his cock and then plunged down, taking him deep in her throat. She learned well and fast, all the tricks I'd shown her over the years. Brian moaned out loudly, but not as long as he did when I did him. I looked at Ken for a decision.

"Well, I'd call it a tie for loudness, but Syn got him to go longer."

"Awww."

"Yea for me!"

"What do you think, Brian? Syn or Meg?"

"Without prejudice, Syn. But that's not tp say Meg didn't do a great job as well. I got to say though, that biting thing was pretty wild. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first."

"Okay, now that the fun and games are done, what say we all get down to business and make these two women pleasured beyond their fantasies."

"What do you have in mind, amigo?'

I knew they had bonded well when Brian called someone amigo. Only his closer friends were called that. If Ken was now an amigo of his, I knew they wouldn't have any awkward moments vying over who was a better lover. Meg and I lay together on the bed as Brian and Ken stood side by side looking at us.

"Well Meg has been around the world and back with me already, and Syn only had a short trip, so maybe we should give her a passport to somewhere she hasn't been before. What do you say Syn, want to take a trip with us?"

Meg looked at me and raised her eyebrows knowing what Ken had in mind. I looked back at the guys and I was mentally packed and ready to go.

"Lead on boys, show me some of the wonders of the world."

"Give us a little time with Syn, Baby, and then I want you to join in, okay."

She looked a little put out at having to sit one out, but it was a minor slight, as she knew she would be taking the same journey right after me. She gave me a kiss and wished me a 'Bon Voyage' and sat in the chair. Ken and Brian lay down on either side of me and started kissing my face and neck and caressing my tits.

The sensation of two knowledgeable male mouths and hands had my libido up and running in minutes. I could feel the wetness in my pussy start and my turgid nipples were eager to be touched. They moved in unison as they kissed down my neck and onto my chest, both of their hands cupping my mounds and bringing them up to their lips. Their kisses trailed over them and then centered on my nipples, sucking and licking together. the sensation of the familiar and the unknown together was exhilarating.

My head swam in ecstasy and I was moaning my enjoyment to them. Hands moved over my belly and thighs as they continued assaulting my nipples with their full on attack. I lay there unmoving, unsure of what I should do, if anything, as they drove me wild with pleasure.

All the fantasies Meg and I shared about what it would be like to be with them both, never came close to what I was experiencing. I felt my legs being spread apart and then held between their legs, as their hands worked on my abdominal and upper thigh areas. I wanted more attention on my pussy, as I felt it heat up and get even wetter and more expectant. I could feel my clit swelling and nudging its way out from beneath its hood, waiting to be given the attention it desired, I desired.

"Looks like someone has a bad case of the wets. Damn girl, your pussy is dripping."

I felt what Meg was telling me. I was so turned on my these two men that my passion was in overdrive. I felt both hands working up my thighs to my wanton pussy and I pushed at my legs to spread them further. At last I felt fingers running along my labia, as my nipples were assailed by their lips and tongues. I knew my inner lips were pouting and engorged and slick with my lubricant.

I didn't care who went first, as long as someone entered me and gave me some relief. I hate teasing at this stage and it only frustrates me. I felt both fingers enter slowly and just play inside my opening. I pushed my body down to get them further inside, but I was held fast between their legs.

"Fuck me, please. Stick your fingers in and fuck me. God I want to feel something inside me so bad right now, PLEASE!"

I heard some muffled chuckles from both of them and then I felt fuller, a little more satisfaction for my lust. Their fingers stroked in and out together, like a small cock. I felt stretched, but not full. I wanted cock and I wanted it now. I tried to reach down and grab their cocks, but I was blocked by their bodies and felt my frustration grow. I felt like I was on the verge of crying, I was so turned on, but still so much in need.

They must have sensed it in my actions and I felt the depth increase and the power of their thrusts expand and relieve the aching need. My pussy gushed its approval and gushed out over their fingers. The sloppy, wet sounds filled my ears and I'm sure everyone else's as well.

"Woohoo, guys! From where I sit, you have one fucking horny woman on your hands. You should see how much she's gushing."

I didn't need to hear her, to know. I felt the warm stickiness flowing into my ass and onto the bed. I can't remember feeling so incredibly turned on like this. What it was, would have to be re-played in my head later to decipher the cause, but I was in the moment and it was excruciatingly beautiful. I was cumming constantly and then felt their tongues moving down my body and I twitched and moaned, knowing where they were headed. I truly wanted to grab their heads and shove them into me, feel their tongues lick me inside out and never stop.

All I could hear was a loud buzzing in my head and the sound of my moans emanating from somewhere otherworldly. I felt Brian's tongue make it to my clit and Ken's tongue went that little bit further and circled my anus. They lapped up my flow and then worked diligently on maintaining my ecstasy level. I could feel the cool air on my sweaty skin, sending shivers and goose bumps over my body.

My nipples crinkled to hard nubs and I could feel my legs being pushed up towards my chest. I grabbed my legs behind my knees and held on as my ass was spread wide and bared for their attack. Brian sucked and licked and Ken's tongue swirled around and into my puckered opening. I cried again as the overwhelming sensations tore through me, leaving me helpless at their mercy. I felt Brian's fingers enter my pussy in a slow, easy movement and Ken's fingers working deeper into my ass.

I was aghast at the incredible delivery of pleasure they were giving me. I was totally unprepared for this, as I had only fantasized about it before, with nothing but prior encounters and daydreams to highlight what I thought this would be like. I shook violently and cried again as another wave of orgasmic bliss rode roughshod through me and left me closer to delirium.

Girls, if you've never been with two experienced lovers before, believe me, do whatever it takes to get your man into it. It's one to tell the girls at parties about. I prayed hard to God and Jesus and every deity known to me as I was being swept away from the real world into one of chaotic bliss.

"Guys, I think she'll be a total basket case by the time you finish with her. As wild as it looks, I'm actually getting worried what'll happen to me when it's my turn."

I was thinking along the same lines, as the fingers inside me worked in unison and dilated me in both holes. My pussy was spewing out my cum and lube and it seemed to flow right into my gaping ass, making it slippery as hell for Ken. I lost count of how many orgasms I had, had so far. I know it was into the double digits and didn't care anymore. I kept riding wave after wave, like a surfer, but never reaching the shore.

Without notice, the fingers and tongues were gone and I felt abandoned and desolate. I vaguely felt myself being turned on my side and my legs repositioned. Before a conscious thought could occur, I was being kissed by Brian, my musky aroma transferred from his tongue to mine. As that became a new reality, my right leg was raised and two cock heads were slid into me.

They filled me to repletion and I cried again as a massive orgasm swept over me, threatening to take away my sanity. The thrusting was slow and deliberate, working their way into my depths and back. Tidal waves of pleasure coursed through me as I held onto Brian tightly, like a security blanket of reality. It seemed like a moment and lifetime all at once, as they coordinated their thrusts and I was being fucked. I thought I'd been fucked good before, but this was beyond anything I'd ever felt or imagined.

Every nerve ending was lit up to the max and I tingled from my toes to the roots of my hair. Brian kissed me and squeezed my nipples and my tits, as he and Ken fucked in tandem. I could feel the thin membrane between my pussy and ass being rubbed by their cocks and then a hand, I don't know who's, came to my pussy and my clit was rubbed rapidly and lightly by knowing fingers. That was all I could take and I grunted and groaned as my G spot signalled my pussy it was time and I bore down on both of them.

In an instant my holes went from stuffed to empty as I expelled them and the gush of ejaculate squirted and sprayed from my urethra. I tried to scream out my ecstatic joys, only to have them muffled by Brian's mouth. It was Meg's hand that stayed with me throughout the tidal wave and she licked my clit and rubbed my urethra as I convulsed into a catatonic state. I was semi-conscious as I finished and collapsed into a rag doll state.

I couldn't move anything, not my arms, legs or even my eyelids as I waited for normality to return. I shook and quivered uncontrollably as wave after wave kept washing through me. I wasn't even aware of the guys leaving the bed as I curled into a foetal position. Meg curled up behind me and soothed me, stroking my hair and kissing my cheek as I whimpered at the extremity of my blissful state. Brian and Ken had gone to the bathroom and washed up, before returning to us.

"You guys really fucked her up good. Look at her pussy, it's still oozing cum."

I'd lost all sensation of that feeling long ago and just waited until I was able to focus on moving myself. I finally sat up and looked at the guys standing at the end of the bed and Meg sitting beside me.