Dances in Erotica Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking Lord, save me. You, you, you..."

"Yup, that would be us."

I felt no insult or embarrassment at their laughter and found a weak chuckle come from me. With a fair amount of struggle, I sat up and looked at Meg.

"You're fucked. I don't care what Ken or Brian has done to you before, you're not going to believe what they're going to put you through."

"Really? Don't think I can handle that? I have to admit, it did look pretty wild there for a minute. Well, it didn't kill you, so I think I'll take my chances and let them loose on me."

I glanced to the guys and they were smirking at her. They knew I was experienced far more than Meg and they messed me up good.

"Ready for a trip to la-la land Meg?"

"I'm ready when you are. Help me get Syn into the chair so she can recuperate."

Brian and Ken lifted me up and sat me in the chair and both kissed my cheeks. Brian gave me a throw blanket and I gladly snuggled into its warmth. Meg lay in the middle and the guys took their same positions. In a duplicate of my trip, they proceeded to tear away any semblance of control and sanity from her within minutes. She folded into Ken and they worked her body over, just as they had done to mine. I watched through near delirium eyes as Meg mimicked what I had gone through.

Watching it from here gave me a clearer picture of just how fantastic these guys were together. They both understood and appreciated a woman's body and what it took to bring out the inner animal in her. Meg was growling and grunting in a feral state as her multitude of orgasms turned her into a senseless fool. When they were abruptly finished fucking her at the start of her G spot orgasm, I found the energy to return the favour she had bestowed on me and locked my mouth over her pussy and sucked her dry.

I understood what it was that had driven me over the edge now. The love I had for Brian and Meg, combined with my new deeper feelings for Ken, had driven me beyond my sense of control and the elaborate sensations they evoked. That and the incredible expertise of their knowledge, had consumed me and overpowered me. I watched Meg follow the same recuperation method I used and cuddled into her.

The guys were congratulating themselves on a job well done and their bond strengthened. They looked comfortable standing side by side, naked, with semi erect cocks glistening with Meg's cum.

"Let's go clean up again, while those two get their heads together."

"Holy Fuck, Meg. I can't believe what we just went through. I know you didn't believe me when I told you before, but I know you believe me now. You're fucked."

"Oh Syn, I'm still shaking like a leaf. My pussy and ass are throbbing like never before."

"Well, we asked for it and we got it. Big time. I can only imagine what the three of us could do to you, or you three to me. I never in a million years thought it would be so, so ...I don't think there's a word for it yet."

"And it only gets better from here on in."

"Yeah, only better from here."

"You scared?"

"Kind of. I mean they could make me pass out easily. I almost did this time, for Christ's sake."

"So, pass out. What's the harm in that. Not like you'll wake up with a pussy hangover or anything. Kind of like smoking pot. You can smoke a gazillion joints and the most that's going to happen is you'll pass out, right? Never had a hangover or anything from that? So?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Just feels really weird thinking you could pass out from too many orgasms and stuff. Did you ever imagine that?"

"Not until I was done. I would have said you were crazy even thinking you could go unconscious. Not now. I don't know if I could take another round like that again. Once is enough for me. I thought I was all that and more when we started, but I felt like a beginner with them. Didn't you?"

"No shit. Not in my wildest fantasies did I think I'd cum like that. So what do we do now?"

"I say we suck and stroke those guys to a good orgasm and call it a night. My ass and pussy need a rest, and I'm sure yours do too."

I asked, but no reply was needed. Our involuntary shakes and quivers spoke for us. The guys came back and we did as planned and sucked and stroked them to ejaculation. We all lay together and discussed how wonderful it all was and how thrilled it turned out so well. Our dreams and expectations were met and exceeded, much to their male egos delight. Brian and I got dressed and Ken and Meg bid us a goodbye, with a get together planned for later that day, when we were awake and ready.

The late morning sun blazed into my eyes and I awake squinting, only to find I was alone in bed. Brian was up with the kids and I plodded into the kitchen to gratefully find a cup of coffee waiting for me. I kissed each one in turn and said my good mornings. Ken had called to say they would be by around three and they were bringing food for a BBQ and Brian had to get the bevies.

They arrived close to three and we ate and drank with all the kids and they played games together afterwards. we loved that they got along so well together. While Ken and Brian were in the garage playing with the cars, again, I told Meg about the dream I had before waking. I told her that we had decided to get together again, except this time, we weren't going to use contraceptive methods. The idea was that we would make love to both guys and if we became pregnant, hopefully both of us, it wouldn't matter who the father would be. If I had Ken's baby, or Meg had Brian's baby, it was all good.

Meg sat and thought about my dream for a moment and told me she liked the idea and we should ask the guys if they were into it as well. I told her it was only a dream, but she thought we should ask them anyway. I was rather hesitant, but Meg spurred me on with the notion it would be okay.

We went to the garage and interrupted the car talk. Quarter mile this and bottom end that, no idea to the both of us what any of it meant, but they stopped and Meg explained my dream to them. They looked at each other and then back at us and Ken shrugged and said it sounded okay in theory and Brian agreed. Brian asked some poignant questions on care and legalities and we said we'd work that part out with a friend of Meg's who is a family law lawyer.

It astounded me how easy it was to go from a dream or fantasy and a reality grew from it. I'd gone from being single, to being a couple, to a family, to a three some and now I was looking at an extension to my family most people would think was bizarre. Regardless of what others may think about us, we truly were a fortunate pair of lovers able to dance in the erotic.