All Comments on 'Dancing Ch. 01'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
It's a good start

I look forward to part 2.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The set up.

This can go many ways, mostly because it is so brief. I'll wait to see what you do with this, but the tension has begun and that's a plus. We may have a cuckold story, a hot wife story, a reconciliation story, or a revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Watch

And weep for somebody... will there be 1 loser or 5 losers in this next chapter. That is the only question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, what a surprise. Another cuckold story from a cuckold author.

The only drama is how soon this doob will be sucking these old guys' cum out of his wife's snatch. Pathetic. Senior citizen fuck toys, every beautiful young slut's dream. Guess she carries Viagra in her purse too. What a laugh.

Remember, every English husband wants to be a cuckold, and every English wife is a whore.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
And....?

You gave us a setup with no punchline. I understand this is only Chapter One, but did you give us enough of a story to motivate us to continue reading? Maybe. Maybe not.

A couple of technical issues: you have so many run-on sentences in this short chapter that lost count of them. This makes the story difficult to read. Likewise, the LONG paragraphs make it difficult -- especially on a cellphone!

Given the latest trend in this category, I expect the husband to turn into a serial killer in Chapter Two and murder everyone in the dance hall. But I guess we'll have to wait another day (or more) to find out.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Trend in LW? Hardly

though I guess each of us has a different perception. Some of us think that wittols abound while others project the violence in a few stories has completely taken over. Neither is true.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
So far, so good

Set up was good. The easy part is over. Now, what happens next? There's the rub. Based on this writer's previous submissions, we will descend into depravity and the wife will become the plaything of old men. I hope not, but there is precedent.

Many, many writing problems. Not plotting problems, but mechanical things. Very poorly constructed sentences, no clue about punctuation. You need an editor, badly. The sooner, the better.

I would estimate there are at least five cuckold/sharing/hotwife stories posted here for every story of any other variety: True Loving Wives, consequences, reconciliation, murder porn.

That is the trend, and, it appears, it always has been the trend. It's the nature of the beast. Those who pretend otherwise, delude themselves and attempt to delude the readers. Look at the stories posted this week: 20 c/s/hw stories. 2 consequences stories, 1 reconciliation, 1 superspy/war story and 1 murder porn. See the trend? The rest is dust, thrown in the air in an attempt to obfuscate the truth.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Good setup

Nice start, looking fwd to continuation of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Author

As a 65-year-old gentleman myself, who is part George Clooney and part Fred Astaire, I would love to find a club where I could dance with 40-year-old married ladies... Fairly certain I could show them a great time.

The location please...

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Good Start

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a three page story , object of three postings. I found that he is all ready being called a wimp. Was he supposed to rush in and hit people who had their hands on his wife. or was he supposed to lock the bitch out of the house.....

These macho reactions will just only earn you time in the cooler.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
On the subject of trends

Another trend is for authors to submit stories containing a wife's adultery in categories other than Loving Wives. Inter-racial, Mature, Erotic Couplings, etc all have frequent stories which would be eligible for a LW posting.

Today there even was one (A Housewife Exhibitionist -- Exhibitionist housewife could not control herself) posted in Exhibitionist & Voyeur category. Surely stories like these are just as deserving of condemnation by the Moral Brigade as those posted in LW?

There was also a sweet story of a man coming home to a loving wife who he was married to. How good is that?

Would I be correct in assuming that many LW story commentators make their daily access to Literotica only via the Loving Wives stories tag rather than via the New Stories list?

If so, you are missing so much.

Lue

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Too short to rate

We need more than 1 page to start a story. If I voted I'd reduce it down to a 2* because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no he doesnt rush in and hit any one but why go back to a bar and miss when the music and dancing stopped

how brain dead is he, and with her panties in hand why not ask real questions as to when she got in and what the fellow and his wife's full names were, after all his wife is going out riding with someone he doesn't even know. Always remember dead wives tell no lies. She is already sneaking around and planning a trip. Why not throw a spanner or two in her lap before the divorce. Sorry but I have no idea why anyone would allow this to go on for months without much more information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The trend everyone is looking for!

LueDon, FrontLineCaster and Swinger Joe all arrested on successive days for something like lewd and indecent or soliciting or pandering. Maybe indecent exposure. Now that would be a trend!!

Maybe you should go over to those other categories, LueDon. How about interracial. You like all the racist shit, anyway. Maybe you could just fuck other women's husbands, like you say you did in your stories.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Too many coincidences

To many assumptions that prove to be correct. It means the author is resorting to tropes: cheating wife caught by clueless but well intentioned husband, who just happens to have a mean streak a mile deep that he has carefully disguised until now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's A Start

The setup. Have to agree with HDK. With what we have this can go in any direction. Also agree with others on the writing. Might like to check with an editor for help. Or maybe a proofreader. Overall no vote. I'll wait till you finish. Looking forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could go lots of ways.

Is he a man or a cuck, is she cheating or not, but we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story is competently written, and we're ALL reading it.

As others have noted, based on the types of stories posted to LW, there seems to be a much greater interest in cuckolding/wife-sharing stories than in BTB stories, although the smaller BTB crowd is more vocal in their disapproval of the former, than is the former of the later. Do you see, best beloved?

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Oh, what a surprise. Another cuckold story from a cuckold author

Anon what you stated about Brit husbands and wives. You come and chat my wife up, or be within 3 feet of her and you will find out when eating through a tube, that that statement and you are sooooo wrong. That is if I want let you off and be kind to you. Never say bad things about others, as you will most times be wrong.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
As @kimi1990 said: "So far, so good"...

As @kimi1990 said: "So far, so good"...So now we have to wait and see where the author wants to take this story and the characters. 3* for now

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
You forgot the 'O', Anonymous

If you are going to do Kipling's Elephant's Child, it has to have an O.

O Best Beloved:

I have six honest serving-men

They taught me all I knew

There names are What and Why and When

And Where and How and Who

etc.

Words to live by, Anonymous.

Lue

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Not enough

A short little setup. I'll hold off and wait to see if this actually turns into a story. So, no grading yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and an

About to be Sissy coward husband story. Fuck I hate those. He already has evidence with her chum stained sexy panties that she only wares for her real man, not her husband. And just how she acted at the club then disappearing. Duh how fucking stupid is he. Oh ya that's the only way a sissy coward husband story can work. Doesn't matter how the writer tries to spin it from here. She is a heartless cheating Cunt.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
5* start, let's see how it goes. By the way, folk? A trip to Blackpool is the British

equivalent of a trip to Las Vagas.

All drugs, booze and cheating sex.

Although compared with Vegas, Blackpool is crap. But it does have the Blackpool Tower.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
I love intrigue

5 stars, can't wait for the rest of the story xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hurry with part 2

to our hero: dude u can be a wimp and sneak around waiting to catch her or......try this..... "Linda what i saw last night was very troubling...i want you to stop dancing @ our club unless it is with me...what you have been doing does not pass the smell test or the husband test..Would you do that in front of our children ? your mum an dad ? me ? i don't think so...if you give me any reason to think you aren't stopping i will cancel our membership.and start divorce proceedings ......one more thing i want you to to sch. a meeting with a marrage counselor for us to talk about your planned trip to Blackpool !!!!! "...stlcris

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't like any story

Where a single page is considered a chapter. Get on with it. He already has physical evidence. Don't go all tea-sipping cuckold pussy and ruin what is a pretty good, though boilerplate, story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She is definitely in a relationship with this guy and maybe two of them. He knows she fucked him and is lying so why wait or so he knows and wants one more time to follow for the pictures he needs while confronting her. He's letting her do something she loves and he's not good at so she betrays him. Also no other man picks up my wife , she should be driving herself. I'm to jealous for any of it and at the mention of a trip away that would of been a no even without suspicion. Curious to see where you take it . Would like him to have proof to show kids and family and friends of her betrayal. It would be hard to hit the guy being he's much older

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
don't get your hopes up for chapter 2

this author is just another brit cuck.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Well written

Would rather a longer chsptet, but will have to wait. Me I would have confronted her in the bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He will end as cuckold as always!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What is that crap for? Cuckolding isn`t a theme to trip somebody out!! Its lame and pathetic!! Only real brain sick people are in cuckolding sharing or swapping!! I look for the next chapter but fear that`s the same crap as always!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What about the panties?

If he's looking for evidence, why didn't hang on to the panties? Better yet, why didn't he take the panties and shove them in her face an ask her to explain the smell. He should know what she smells like after 20 years.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Hopefully btb

Hopefully you will make this a btb story.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
OH=O THE WOOD PILE IS FILLING UP

tip-tap and boog-a-loo is coming to chop, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Interesting

Okay let's see what he does. I'm hoping for the best.

no rating.....yet

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

“I had zoned out after hearing how good he was over and over, maybe that was why I had turned up to check him out.” – This is unnecessarily confusing. I can figure out that you turned up after hearing how good he was, but it almost seems like you turned up because you zoned out!

“That agreement had worked fine until recently when Linda started to become more involved with her love of dancing.” – I’m a little confused – is her getting “more involved” impinging on their time together?

I agree, editing is needed, and why not hold onto the panties?

“I needed irrefutable proof” – Panties smelling of what must be semen isn’t enough? At least save them and get them tested!

He got home at 9:30, so the dancing ended sometime before that, but she doesn’t get home till almost midnight! What does he need, a written confession?

He HAS to insist on going on the trip!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Further Thoughts

If you didn't like this chapter, don't bother with chapter 2!

There were only two half-way realistic ways for this to have gone -

1) Walk across the dance floor to his wife and let her know he is there! Pull her away from George and reclaim his territory. If he is halfway capable, HE dances the rest of the evening with her. If he does allow other men to dance with her, it will be with the knowledge that he is watching them! When the dancing is over he takes her home and makes it VERY clear that that he doesn't approve with how her partners got overly familiar with her, and henceforth she will only go out dancing when he can accompany her, unless and until he can be reassured that only dancing goes on! It would make this a very short story, LOL!

2) He goes home as written here, but take the panties into the bedroom and shove them in her face and ask her whose cum is in them, and he hopes she washed it all out of her cunt! When she tries denying tell her he was there and he KNOWS she left the club before 9:30 yet didn't get home till midnight! IF he (and she) want to save the marriage, similar to above, except that she can either confess to what happened, or he can have the panties tested to prove that the semen is from another man, and seal them in a plastic bag. Again, a short story.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Don't agree with these guys who want to "see where it goes".

It had already gone too far. So what if he tips his hand by shutting it down right then. Obviously she is doing at least two of the guys in the dance party and just as obviously the rest of the dancers know about it. So nothing to save here and nothing to gain by letting it go on. She has every right to screw anyone she wants, her body, her choice. He has every right to let her do it as a single person, although I would make sure she needed to get another partner. Her choice sure, but a thief needs to be shown the error of his/their ways. Dancing has always just been foreplay anyhow. Except hip-hop, I guess that's birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good

you got the sickos all riled up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

just like these stories, she is cheating by her actions even if she has not been laid. Confront her and divorce her .

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

I agree with sbrooks option 2 confront her now with the panties etc. . End it now , one way or the other. Any other way is just avoiding the inevitable.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Way behind the curve here; in terms of a timely comment

Author is doing a first rate job winding up the Loving Wife habitues ( of which I am one ). We'll see shortly how the potential is paid off. Much mayhem looming on horizon.

Full marks * * * * *

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
By This Point Of The Story

More details should be given. This was definitely not a good point to break your story. Far too many variables unaccounted for. At this point, I personally, find the story lacking in so many areas. I can only hope that my interest increases during Chapter 2 or I will not still be around for Chapter 3. The best I can give you is 3-stars.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 7 years ago
Well this was worthless shit!

This guy is a LOSER! A fucking moron! Any one with half a brain could see that she is a heartless cheating CUNT! First off, at the club the fucking sissy stops watching her and then she disappears. Duh she off getting a threesome. 2nd, she came home just before he is scheduled to be home 2 and a half hours later. Then is in the shower washing away the evidence. 3rd, and this is the kicker, the fucking moron smells her soaked panties and can tell her sent and something else. REALLY!!! This FUCKING asshole doesn't know what it is. Maybe he should be getting facials of cum from his boyfriend so he knows what it smells like. Another worthless Sissy loser husband story. Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There's Something Looming As A Lover Is Grooming This Marriage To Dooming

This is a promising new voice. There were some weenies commenting about violence in the plot of a previous Jones story. The beating that the interloper received seemed mild and appropriate to this reader.

To work deviously to seduce another man's wife is an extremely serious attack on the well being of that man, the wife included - not even to mention any children involved. Nowhere ever in any civilization worthy of the name has anyone thought differently.

Of course there are many degrees of culpability, but many women are helpless against the designs of seducers. That's an accomplished fact. And a simple gesture on the husband's part, sometimes a few words, could easily stave off disaster.

Everytime a woman cries "why didn't you fight for me?" the very trees and stones groan, my friends.

Tripe-ists and Trope-ists like to bring in all sorts of bull about a woman and her sovereign mind and body in these cases. Don't these tedious jagoffs realize it is possible to argue something in the "wrong jurisdiction"? It's frustrating to hear this garbage in the wake of so many ruined marriages.

At any rate, this author is laying bare the nimbus of pain and pervasive sense of doom that grips the soul of an aggrieved husband. That alone puts the story on a much higher level. Bravo.

Despite the mistakes and the wayward English, one finds a smartly constructed swell of emotion as the action here builds.

Can't wait to cue up the next chapter.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
... Are people really this trusting?

'Cause it really was damn obvious she never left the club!

There's trusting, then there's naive... but then, there's gullible. And you gotta be some damn fool to trust someone, anyone - ever yourself! - this much.

No wonder this chick, and so many of her counterparts in the LW section, seriously thought they could get away with it. Thank for the Lord, I'm simply not built to believe people, even the ones that claims to love me, wouldn't try to fuck me over.

Thankfully, I can relate to his anger - not the raging, uncontrollable one, like Sonny Corleone, but the cold, calculating, lethal one, like his little brother, Michael.

This, I can back. On to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT! I gave you a 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-)

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not much

Not much to go on in chapter one. Hope it doesn't fall into re cuck hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are You This Stupid?

"I had to look so I felt her panties, they were soaked, lifting them to my nose I could smell her scent, and the very strong scent of something else." What man doesn't recognize "...the very strong scent of something else."? Maybe just wave them under her nose? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This sounds very much like another story that I read, but, it had a conclusion following the out-of-town dance trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, no! My wife fell in the shower and isn’t moving! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚 = A- [5- (4.6 = 92%!)]

As of 09/25/21 the sory had been favorited 85 times out 126.6k views, which is 0.67 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He is in denial. Period.

In some cases, initial short-term denial can be a good thing, giving you time to adjust to a painful or stressful issue.

Been there, experienced it.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

I have a bad CUCK feeling....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I saw Linda sat in front of her dressing table" SITTING!! Get the tenses correct, at least!

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Why, in these stories, do the men always say they need incontrovertible proof of adultery. Our instincts are honed to detect these problems. Trust your instincts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@anonymous from over 1 year ago: the author is English. In England, ‘sat’ is correct. In the US and other countries, ‘sitting’ is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Semen in parties. He needs more proof?

Lazy writer using something mindless to advance a plot whose end is predictable.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

sat is the correct English !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Right out of the gate this author portrays the m c husband has another wimpy sad of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous