All Comments on 'Dancing Ch. 02'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
That Was A Fun Read****

If this is it thanks for sharing, If not hurry back with chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

cant wait for ch. 3

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
LADIES AND GENTS

start your engines and solicitors. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Oh Yeah

Damn she was a bigger fucking cheating cunt than I thought. Great second chapter. Now time to bring this to a proper conclusion.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You started story one with Linda the wife now she's Hellen.

Your story is not finished and because you wrote part 2 weeks after 1 you messed up the wife's name. Also taking this long we loose the story. Best you finish within a week the most . Also you cannot lock your wife out of both you homes, no court or police can allow that.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The level of betrayal was surprising.

I thought the wife, Linda, to be a bit shy and mousy in part one, but she, Helen, in part two was rather assertive and determined. The revenge was that of a high school kid, but it kept him out of jail. Now she and George can have a great time together. It would seem that she is getting exactly what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who is his wife???

Maybe you collected this story in the www?? The names are switched??!! I read that crap on another side!!!

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

It does bother me a bit that an author cannot keep track of the names of his main characters. Occasional slip happens but a complete chapter?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

waiting to see the next ch.

have to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Juvenile.

His wife, his supposed best friend, confidant and partner is cheating on him and rather than confronting her, allows it to happen and then acts like a little boy pulling pranks.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
I hate these multiple chapter stories

They need to be posted together.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

"Morning lover, how are you this morning?" – Interesting greeting seeing as they didn’t make love the night before!

“So places are limited.” – So what? She’s going to be in a room by herself, right?

So why can’t he join her? Or is she going to claim that she’s rooming with one of the other women? Just go on the damn trip! Let her “roommate” get another room!

If it’s really an innocent trip (unlikely!) she’ll be happy to have her husband along.

“She is dropping hints about a trip to Blackpool” – She’s doing a lot more than dropping hints!

Not only can’t you keep the wife’s name straight, you can’t keep the vehicle’s straight, either!

“We loaded fishing gear into and on top of Alfie's truck and drove to the club” – Alfie’s truck.

“Job done we left just after 2pm dropping by my house and picking up my car.”

“The rods and bait out,” – They were on the truck.

“In my car we were soon cruising down the motorway headed for Blackpool”.

Okay, it’s POSSIBLE they took the truck AND the car to the fishing camp, but…

“We strolled back to the truck” – They were in the CAR driving to Blackpool, but went back to the truck?

Once again, needs editing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many mistakes

Not very well written. With the length of time between chapters, it should be better. Decent story, just not much effort put into the nuts and bolts of writing well. Three stars.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Confront

I've never been a fan of pranking the cheating spouse stories. I suppose she deserves it, but it is cruel. Cut to the chase and have it out. The saddest part of these middle age/kids are out of the way type stories is that, in the end, you just have two older people separated and looking forward to their remaining years of loneliness. No winners here, whether you have "good mates" or not.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 7 years ago
A good story so far

I am awaiting more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Juvenile revenge 1*

He's laughing but they are fucking his wife non stop for the weekend. Who is the winner I wonder?

Grow up author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great Story - Can't wait for the next chapter! One oversight however, in

your first chapter the wifes name was Linda! The change to Helen was a

bit confusing! Please keep track in the future. Good read though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs more

Needs a ennding

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so far so good.....

would love to see this bitch burned badly........ really a good read, 5's all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
let finish this story

I still like the story and want to read the finish. The title dancing I thought it will be more voyeur that hubby secretly enjoy watching cheating wife. When wife dancing with someone else usually she will develop intimacy that lead to sex. Hope you finish up soon. I have been waiting for the chapter 2 for almost a month that is too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story but

it needed a proper ending, as a two part story its a little lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story so far

Fun to read well written looking forward to the next chapter really enjoying myself reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I appreciate the effort, but I suspect there is a cultural gap here. Why isn't there bloodshed yet?

His lack of immediate confrontation and timid indirect response seems kind of wimpy, or cowardly. Sure, he cost the offenders some time, money, and inconvenience, but what did he gain? It appears this had become a fairly tepid and cool marriage partnership, so maybe her cheating was her seeking some excitement and a fun escape from a boring stiff husband. Hiding from the cheating bitch resolved nothing. Of course he showed his lack of gumption when he first caught her at the dance snuggling up to her dance partner. And what kind of marriage is it that the wife goes out with increasing frequency, to dance with other men, and the husband is OK with that? What was the whole point of her learning to dance if her husband doesn't dance? He might as well have taken to learning mixed doubles tennis with a wife who doesn't play tennis.

His whole demeanor of playing coy and innocent of her betrayal just makes him appear the fool. Hell, he can't even face her parents with direct facts of their daughters adultery. He just comes off as a complete limp-wristed loser. Its embarrassing.

Yeah, this couple lost all respect and compassion for each other long before she started cheating. His fainthearted acquiescence to her cheating seems to explain her seeking a romantic escape with a more interesting man. Pathetic.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is anyone actually fooled by this?

The author is the definition of a one-trick pony and I highly doubt this will be the exception to the rule. You think this is a tale about consequences? Yeah, the consequences for rocking the boat. Once the divorce proceedings start, hubby will find out very quickly that he stands no chance whatsoever. There are kids involved, and nothing suggesting that the wife is an unfit mother, so she'll get custody and he'll have to suffer the humiliation of moving all her stuff back into the house, then moving all his stuff out.

If he goes through with the divorce, he'll get wrecked and probably end up living like a struggling college student eating ramen everyday, while Helen continues to slut around with zero remorse. She'll probably step it up a few notches when she doesn't have to worry about hiding it anymore. And if hubby doesn't go through with it, he'll come crawling back to her in acceptance of their new "lifestyle".

Anyone who thinks this is going a different way is fooling themselves, or just plain ignorant. All the signs are there. Hubby hasn't even bothered to see a lawyer yet; the only thing he's done right is hire a PI. Everything else is just childish bullshit that'll likely come back to bite him. Watch, chapter 3 is where the shit hits the fan and he's the only one who gets splattered.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Wimpy in the first chapter

and childish in the second. Not a decisive man in either one. Wonder what's next for our intrepid hero? Hopefully he'll just leave her and let her have the bastard she's doing and get on with his life. I would bet not though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on, what the fuck is this high school?

You kick the hotel door down and end it, not let air out of tires, kick his ass if he gets squirrely but confront the bitch.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
I am enjoying this. A 5* read

Waiting for the next chapters with keen interest.

hnau0022hnau0022over 7 years ago
Keep going

Semi predictable but decent. Looking forward to a BTB In chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@mike9698

@mike9698 seeing this a mile away, you did not bother to read the story where the Investigator reported sex and swapping on video, so yes I guess he will have to apologize to his slut wife.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Good installment

This is gonna be a long slog. Thought we would get to the confrontation in this chapter, but now that we havent, see this author's style is to detail the story and it is done quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revenge?

I was kind of liking the story, but the "revenge" seem more like mean teenage pranks than revenge. Messing with their insured cars is what --- a bit of inconvenience and a $500 deductible?

Three Stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
needs finishing

good story, but please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An alibi? For what

A lot of work to establish an alibi just to trash someone's car, etc. then get rid of her stuff. Humm, I wonder who would have done that? I expected someone to really get hurt that you would actually need an alibi. I have enjoyed the story (gave it a 4) but it got stupid really fast for all the effort to create an alibi just to cover the petty antics of trying to get even.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Alibi

The alibi wasn't for getting rid of her stuff, it was for the trashing of the cars.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I think his revenge was childish until now...

I think his revenge was childish until now...he even admited it by saying they giggled like children doing it...Let's see what the next steps will be...3* for now

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Liked it but.....

Liked the story, but kind of fizzled out at the end.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a lot of trouble for nothing

Not sure why he did not just go to lover's house and walk in after midnight

Doesn't seem like his wife cared so she won

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
So far , so good

Really starting to get into this !

Looking fwd to the next installment .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another wimpy brit

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another lame piece of shit

Makes no sense what so ever. Husband is a clueless loser and the wife is a heartless Cunt. Boring rubbish. Hate sissy cowards

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong!

George and Brian should have been beaten up and sent to the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for chapter 3.

Looking forward to where this is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
boring shit

Jesus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why Must Writers Always Make Victimized Husbands

To be spineless wimps. All they have done so far is juvenile revenge. Has a divorce lawyer begun paperwork on the Dissolution of Marriage? Have children been informed that their mother is a heartless whore? When a woman cheats on her husband, she has cheated on her children as well. A lot of people are touched by her infidelity. Instead of getting the lion's share in divorce settlements, she should wind up with absolutely nothing. Story falls short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

They're always afraid to go to prison! REALLY???? So he trashes their cars?????

OMG! HOW FUCKING AWFUL!!!! Please, give me a break!!!

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
It's alright. But...

... Rick's constant indecision as to what to do with Helen and his marriage is aggravating. He knew fairly well where their relationship stand when he saw his semen-soaked panty in the last chapter, so what the fuck was that whole "That was enough for me we were done!" in this one?

Plus, as numerous commenters had already said... destroying their cars is a pretty lukewarm revenge, given what they did to him. No wonder Rick and Alfie were giggling like children, 'cause that was a child-level retribution for an adult-level betrayal. Now, you burn both of those a-holes' houses - then you got some true vengeance going.

I wonder how Rick and Helen's kids will react to all of this - they've been such a non-factor to this whole mess, even though they'll supposedly be the two people outside of the marriage that will be the most affected to its dissolution, the author might as well made this couple childless. Gonna see if Ms Jones bother changing that little problem...

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
Revenge at a grade school level

Trashing their cars? OMG, how will they get over that? Unless they have, what's it called? Oh, yeah; insurance!

Changing your locks at the same time the cars get vandalized = admission of guilt. The whole alibi part is overly complicated and full of giant gaps.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Weak

Pretty weak revenge for a cheating wife. But at least he isn't just laying down and taking it.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Car wrecking

I know of two cases where a car got wrecked so it is a mirror of reality that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lots of drinking

Solves all evils I guess.

What a cliche. To bad the protagonist didn't have bigger balls.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wrecking crew

This is so like what happens, I really liked the car bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Heard Stories

From the big boys years ago when I could have gotten in trouble myself for a few indiscretions that a big bottle of iodine in the gas tank turns the engine into one big assed, heavy boat anchor. Don't know myself from personal experience ;o}, just saying as an educational thought. Also, if one were to slash the sidewall of a tire instead of cutting off the valve stem the tire can't be repaired. Again, just for educational purposes. Come on folks, this is across the pond, he wasn't out to kill anyone, just cause some grief. Plenty of time for the solicitor and out her to the family. Stiff upper lip and all. Signed: BTW

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
O.K., so where is the rest of the story?

What is with all this crying by the wronged husband. B.S. I say

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations for this story and thanks a lot to give us some of your time, not only thinking, planning, plotting and developing a story (a task that for me is totally unreacheable), but also for sharing it with us in a totally altruistic way.

Sometimes I identify a lack of respect in some comments, maybe these critics do not value the effort done by authors and also, and what it is more deep serious, do not show respect for the work and the person, for the writer and the human-being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too bad he didn’t have some Provos friends. A better surprise is get in the car, start the engine, and kaboom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've decided that I've had enuff of these stories where the hubby finds out and then it goes on and on for weeks and months and the hubby agrees that she can go off and cuckold him repeatedly. They all get a 1 from now on regardless of how well written they are. Stories where the cheater is immediately confronted are exceeding rare. I know, I know. The authors need time and space to do their thing while there is tension in the air. They would say that I might not be so quick to pull the trigger if it was MY marriage that was on the line, but...what? They all end up in the same place anyways. And as far as tactical reasons for delaying, the best response is immediate shock and awe before the cheaters' fall back position is established. Three days at MOST: just long enough to file. In al of these stories the legal process is a crap shoot with loaded dice no matter how much or how good your evidence is. And the old LW hubby mindfreeze has gotten pretty dam stale and boring.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cheating story. The sad thing is how much cheating in real life is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since you have a 3rd part, I won't chastise you for limiting your revenge to schoolboy vandalism. Hopefully some dancing fools will have permanent destruction of their dancing life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the fuck?! Too long bitch

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If he wouldn't cry so much he could have planned it all

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ih come on!

1. Witnesses really inappropriate intimacy.

2. She disappeared with a man as the group broke up.

3. She gets him at 1155.

4. Cum soaked panties.

And he's still not sure?

Crap. Tell what he saw. Catch out her lies.

The throw her on the bef and rub her slimy panty in her face.

The is up right then and there.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have had the attorney lined up.

Also, why not tell her parents? Remove another area of comfort from here. The parents are going to find out in any case.

eafaTeafaT8 months ago

Why does he agree to her going to Blackpool, knowing she's told him about it, when he's overwhelmed with doubt? Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty juvenile. Married 20 years and his revenge is vandalizing a couple of cars and not answering phone calls? I know this author thinks he’s being clever but his writing doesn’t communicate it very clearly

Sexty04131Sexty041316 months ago

In part 1 the wife's name was Linda. In part 2 the wife's name is Helen. If the writer can't keep track of the characters how is the reader supposed to? Giggling men? Seriously? Such childish behavior shown as 'revenge' against her and her lovers is extremely weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's honestly concerning that the MC husbands only seem to be able to cope with the use of alcohol in this writer's stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous