Dancing for the Deejay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure that she would want for me to be touching her when she felt so vulnerable, but as I got into the bed, she pulled her body against mine, slipping one of her legs between mine and snuggling her face against my chest. I put my arms around her and held her close, breathing in her perfume as if it were my only air. I fell asleep that way, quickly slipping off, though it usually took me at least an hour to do so.

Somehow, around four or so, I felt eyes on me, and my sleep fell away. I opened my eyes to see hers on mine in the wan light of the green glow of the alarm clock. She continued to gaze at me, again biting her lower lip.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. Had I been fondling her in my sleep or something?

"You've been so sweet to me, even understanding when I told you how I'm...a virgin, and I've been so wrong to you. I'm being...I don't know, but it feels so wrong."

I was a bit worried that she wasn't enjoying the closeness as much as I'd been.

"You mean you being here is wrong?"

She emphatically shook her head, "No, being here so close to you is heaven to me, but I'm just really scared that it's not enough for you."

Still not sure what the problem was yet, I assured her, "You being here with me is great. It's plenty just being able to put my arms around you, having you lying here in my arms."

Her eyes glimmered with yet unshed moisture, "But I want to show you in some way how I feel about you, about how I feel with you."

"You already have, Maya, and I hope you can grasp how much I lo-... care for you." Oh shit. The word had almost come out, but that didn't matter. She knew what I had almost said.

She breathed, shocked, "You were... you...were going to say 'love.' What made you stop?"

I fumbled for the right words, finally managing, "I didn't want to scare you away by saying it, in case you don't feel that strongly in return. I'm sorry."

She blinked, still stunned by my use of that word, and my heart plummeted, as I was sure I'd just ruined a great thing by opening my stupid mouth.

It took her a minute to recover, and I expected this night to end with me in bed alone, furious with myself. I could already see her leaving the bed, yanking her jeans up, and just simply walking out and away.

Instead, she looked away, unable to meet my eyes, "I was thinking that I felt like that too, but I thought it might make you uncomfortable."

I needed to hear her say it, even though we'd only met a few days ago, even though this contact was the first time we'd shared, except for the kiss only last night. I knew how I felt, and I needed that same feeling reciprocated.

"I do love you. I think I realized it the first time I saw you," I took the first step, completely showing the hand I'd been dealt.

She searched my eyes, searched for something to dispute what I had just said. Finally, not seeming to find anything untoward, she confessed, "I love you. I sure wouldn't have danced like that for anyone else, ever."

I had to kiss her, and she needed to be kissed. My hands slid down the back of her shirt, nestling in the small of her back, massaging lightly. She sighed into my mouth, kissing me back with increased fervor. Her hips pressed more insistently against mine, and her tongue delved into my mouth. My hands, Roman hands, if you'll excuse the little joke, roamed down to cup her generous buttocks, kneading, assisting her as her hips practically ground into mine.

She purred sensually, "I need you badly. Show me what to do."

I helped her out of her shirt, and saw that the lace-fringed, black bra matched her panties. I reached up to cup them through the thin fabric of the bra, and the nipples underneath were already stiff, thrusting against the bra, immediately found by my fingers. She sighed with pleasure as I touched them, and reached behind herself to unclasp the back. She slid the bra off, and her C-cup breasts were in my hands, no fabric at all between. Her aureoles were dark, no bigger than silver dollars, the nipples as small as raisins. I ran my fingers over her nipples, catching them lightly between my index and middle finger, and then I had to taste them. I drew a nipple between my lips, and slipped my tongue out, running it over the stiff, jutting flesh. She gasped, and her hands went from my shoulders to my head, scratching a bit as she cradled my head and pressed it harder to her breast.

I lapped and sucked, flicked and teased, using her moans and gasps to tell me what she wanted. As I tended to her breasts, her hips moved against mine, severely teasing my manhood with her intensity. I probably could've stayed like that the rest of the night, but she was going to need more pleasuring, and I felt like I should give her plenty more of that. My hands on her breasts still, I rolled her onto her back and began teasing my tongue on her stomach, leaving butterfly kisses on her smooth skin. When I grasped the sides of her panties and slid them down, she lifted her hips up, mewling in anticipation. As my eyes beheld her, I realized that she had been experimenting with the razor. She had shaven all but a thin strip of her pubic hair, and the strip was thin, as wide as one of my fingers, as I found out. My tongue circled the thin strip, and she drew her next breath sharply as the tip of my tongue left fiery little trails on her razor-sensitized skin.

I slid my hands under her to fondle her buttocks again, it served to lift her hips up, and her legs spread a bit. I kissed the skin around her vagina, and she cried out, surprised. Her legs spread a bit further, and I resumed my kisses, careful not to brush my chin or nose or cheek across her just yet. Just as my head felt ready to just explode with the suspense (the one on my shoulders, just to let you know), I finally brushed my lips against her fully, just as she had kissed my last night, and she about bucked, thrusting herself against my face. I kissed again and again, at the bottom of it, focusing more on the soft, swollen flesh of her outer labia, and worked my way up, and she throatily urged me to pleasure her down there, please, because she felt ready to explode as well.

Using my tongue to spread her inner labia, I thrust my tongue between those thin lips and drew upward with the tip, all the way to where her clitoris, already supersensitive, pulsed against my tongue. Her legs spread more to provide me better position, and then they wrapped around my head tightly. As much as her eager pleading, her legs around my head urged me to lick her deeper. I tasted the fluid that drizzled from inside her, and was dizzied by how wonderful she tasted, how her tightness only grew tighter against my tongue as she pushed herself against my face repeatedly. I thrust my tongue inside her, and began rolling, wagging inside her, searching for the spot in her that would take her where she so badly needed to be.

A few more minutes of this was all she could stand, and the fierceness of her orgasm brought forth wild cries from her, her thighs gripping my head tightly as she rode my face helplessly, more of that sweet fluid flowing out onto my tongue. When at last her cries quieted, her legs let go of me and fell to the bed. She pulled me up onto her.

"Is it bad to kiss you right now?" she asked.

"No, you can kiss me."

She did, slowly, sampling for the first time her orgasmic secretions. Finding them to not be that bad, she kissed me more passionately, and then pulled my shirt off. Next went my boxer-briefs, and she bared my manhood, which pointed up and out stubbornly. Her hand slid around it, feeling it pulsing with desire, the head velvety and purple, the veins along the shaft prominent. Her hand encircled it, and at my urging, stroked the entire length. It was only seven inches in length, but it was thick around. Her hand went up and down on it, barely gripping it at first. As I closed my eyes and expressed my pleasure, she became bolder, and her grip tightened and moved a bit faster. When she stopped suddenly, I almost cried out in frustration. I opened my eyes, and she wrapped her hand around the base, trapping my curly blonde pubic hairs in between.

"Is it okay, if I, um, put it... you know, in my mouth?"

I nodded, and she focused her attention back onto my erection. Her head came close, her hot breath on me making me shiver. Her tongue came out and drew directly across the tip, tasting me. She licked again more slowly, with more of her tongue this time, and then again, around the head. Her lips enveloped the head, stopping at the corona, and her tongue licked and circled again. Bit by bit, she pulled me into her mouth, exhaling her warm breath through her nose now, tickling my pubic hairs. Deeper and deeper it entered, until she almost gagged as it touched the back of her throat. She stopped there and waited for the reflex to pass, relaxing her throat as best as she could. A little bit deeper, stopping, and then more, until the head of me rested in her throat. Her tongue moved, testing it, and she found that it became easier. My hands moved down to caress her hair as it fanned out on my thighs and groin. I swept her hair to the side, and she looked up at me, a little apprehensive, yet stubbornly eager to pleasure me to the best of her ability. As she became more familiar with what she needed to do with her throat, she began expelling me out to the head, and then pulling me slowly back in, and her wet mouth enveloping me made me groan with the intensity and ecstasy of it.

More confident now, she plunged me into her mouth, from the tip to the base, back and forth, her tongue manic in its movements, lathering me with her saliva. Her full, amazing lips stretched around me like that brought me way too far, and I knew I was ready to climax. I warned her between gasping breaths, and fully expected her to relinquish me, but she pumped more insistently, her eyes on mine, whether sensing it or seeing something in my eyes, thrust me fully into her mouth and began sucking hard, and that was all it took. Spurt after spurt, I emptied myself into her throat, and she instinctively swallowed it down. After about seven or eight good spurts, I gave one last, weak spasm, and a bit more spat out, and I collapsed back onto the bed, still gasping. She swallowed it, and then licked the tip of me, collecting that last bit of straggler. For the first time since she took me in between her lips, she let me go, and it flopped out of her mouth, fully bathed in her saliva. She laid her head on my stomach, most definitely tasting me still in her mouth.

She stayed there for a few minutes as I calmed down, and my erection faded completely. When it was completely flaccid, she finally moved back up and snuggled up next to me, her head now on my shoulder. I could smell the faint tang that was my seed.

"Was I any good down there?"

As if that was a necessary question!

"No girl has ever even tried to go that far on me. It's always been disappointing, but I think you've definitely went there. God, yes, you were terrific!"

Smiling against my shoulder, she asked, "Exquisitely terrific?"

I grinned, "So exquisitely, absolutely, completely terrific."

"Good," she sighed, relieved. She finally looked at me, and suggested, "Maybe later this morning, I can have you inside of me?"

"Later this morning, later after that, after your classes, in the evening, on and on."

"What about work?"

I grinned like a dope, "I don't think the club would crumble to pieces if I called in sick tonight. Do you?"