All Comments on 'Dancing Into Danger Ch. 02'

by Baron_Cumhausen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You warned'em

If I had read more than your first warning, I would have the right to complain.

If everyone would warn the reader when a controversial topic, fewer One Bombs would plague their scores.

I went from first line to end of story not to review, just to say thanks for not wasting my time.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This should be named: "3 Gay men and a Baby"!!

This should be named: "3 Gay men and a Babe"!! And as I said in part 1 it's a lousy comedy about wives, bi-husbands and gay men...the proof? "Is Nick a gay cuckold?"! All said...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

Good well written hot wife story.Thanks.Leave it to IMPO and the other haters here to

try to destroy any story thay deem not good for all uf us.

Please write more and soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Correct category

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
wow

Loved it. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad Name

God you really are an idiot, people like YOU that consider themselves normal and go about saying stuff like that make the Real normal people Ashamed and embarrassed with your loud, obnoxious & homophobic rants, If you don't like story's like this and they offend your delicate sensibilities then don't read it you moron. Oh and just one more point that is a verifiable fact it isn't just Homosexuals that contract H.I.V and Aids despite what brain dead morons like you and probably all your friends think.

I don't expect you to be interested in this as I'm not sure what your intelligence level is http://www.avert.org/professionals/history-hiv-aids/origin

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Bad Name

Hey Fucktard! How does.someone know whether they like or dislike a story without reading it.Talk about a moron .Last time I checked osmosis didn't work.As for this story it probably belongs in another category but that's no big deal.LW'S is a dumping ground for all types of fetishes.Who cares.The problem with this story was that it read like monkeys fucking a football.It made little sense.Nor was it remotely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How is a man that has sex with a woman gay?

I think the author should continue writing offensive cuckold shit for your enjoyment at complaining. Why don't you haters go to a book store and write your nasty opinions in the books. The surest way to change a nice person into an a$$hole is to put them behind the wheel of an automobile or the keyboard of a computer. The story was well written and coherent. It was imaginative and fictional, although short. Besides, your type should be reading the Bible instead of beating off here. The cheater in this story was punished. You should like that. The only thing you seem to like is hate. Attack this comment as you always do in your boring obnoxious way. (You should have a fill-in-the-blank form to speed things up.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The surest way to turn a person into an asshole...

is to go skipping hand in hand with your gay lover while wearing abbreviated nun's habits chanting "We're here, we're queer, get used to it."

"Homophobic" has ben rendered meaningless by those who insist that homosexuality is mainstream. It isn't.

I don't care what consenting adults (male or female) do not in the public eye but the in your face attitude yields only greater numbers of "a$$holes"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Donald Trump's Marriage!

No wonder Donald wants to fuck his daughter. She really isn't his daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really!

Strange!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moralizing commenters on a porn website are like

a preacher running out the door of a whorehouse with his britches around his ankles. Sad. Funny, but sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the idiot

Naysayers. This was a hot story. It's liberating and sexy when people can be themselves and fuck in groups, in all possible combinations. Next chapter, give us all three men in the wife the same time, stuffing all three holes, the husband getting fucked, the husband fucking and getting sucked by both the other guys!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Cuck, fag stuff

Needs out of loving wives. Even though she cheated first.

ba10016ba10016over 7 years ago
Loved it.

I got so turned on reading how hot it made the wife to watching her husband sucking cock. I just love these types oh Husband and Wife stories.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Sucked worst than the 1st one.

Can' believe I read this one too.

sandalilangsandalilangover 7 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Oh, how I would have loved to be a part of that sexual tryst, punishment galore. Please keep on writing!

Next time to add just a bit more could you please include bum smacking and the wearing and using of sexy boots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

I have found a new favorite author!! It has been my number one fantasy for a while now to experience this with my wife. Please continue to write more stories like this!!! I know there are a lot of closet married men that want this too. We are all waiting for another hot story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

God I want more...I wanted to see Dave slide his cock In That virgin ass

somanydreams2somanydreams2about 3 years ago

wow, that built up at just the right speed and hit every hot spot there is!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

So, next Friday at the club?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous