Dancing Into Danger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck them! Cum in me!" my wife pleaded Dave.

Dave slid back into her. "Yes! Me! Cum in me!" She was REALLY enjoying him now, completely overcome with lust.

"You want it? You want me to cum inside that hot silky cunt?"

"Yesssss!!!" she pleaded.

The mouth on my own cock stopped. Nick was clearly too enthralled by the sight to continue.

"Hear that? She asked permission, Nick. Imagine that, asking for what you need!"

Dave was angrily pistoning into her.

"Now get back to work, you bastard!" he ordered, sweat pouring down his pecks, drops falling from his nipples as he pounded away.

"I want Cocksucker to cum while I fuck his wife, Nick." Dave said.

"Ooh, yes" my wife added. "My husband SHOULD enjoy your revenge!"

"I want him to cum just as I fill her pussy!" he barked. "An incredibly jealous orgasm for Cocksucker!"

I let out an audible cry of panic. I was terrified. Yet I wanted it!

I wanted to feel his shaft pulse against my tongue as he filled my hot wife with his pleasure. I needed it, I needed to see the cum flow around his shaft as he filled her beyond her limits.

Above all, I wanted to feel her shudder with intense orgasm as she came, her cunt milking every drop from that big cock.

She began to edge just as he pulled out.

"And I want you to swallow HIS seed as mine fills HER, Nick. You cheating fuck!"

"Dave, please!" Nick pleaded.

"Yes, Dave. Please!" my wife moaned, begging to be filled.

Nick resumed his ministrations. "That's it, suck his cock you cheating fuck!" Dave cheered on as he resumed his animalistic copulation.

Dave's words, the tone his voice, immensely masculine body, everything, was definitely pushing my wife over the edge.

"Pleeeeese! Fill me!" she cried out. I could feel her orgasm begin. Her pussy muscles begin to pulse beneath my tongue.

"What do you think, Cocksucker?" Dave asked me.

"Please! Cum inside her!" I begged. "Cum in my wife!"

My words sent Dave and my wife over the edge into powerful orgasms. I pressed my lips and tongue down hard on his shaft as he began to pulse his hot pleasure into my wife.

The feeling of Dave's cock filling her was a chaotic mixture of intense emotions: jealousy, lust, desire to grant her every wish. It was too much for me as well as I joined in their orgasmic chorus.

Nick took me in deep, his deft fingers working in tandem with his mouth to send me into my own climax. He caressed my balls with one hand, teased my anus with the other, and sucked like the born cocksucker he was.

As Dave's third tremendous pulse of cum erupted from his cock deep into my wife's pussy, my own cock exploded into Nick's mouth. The intensity of my orgasm causing me to see stars, likely the same constellations my own wife was now seeing as her body convulsed with pleasure.

I lost count, not that I could count at the moment, of how many times Dave's cock pulsed and filled my wife's thirsty pussy.

As Nick's mouth began to overflow from my seed, Dave's prodigious cum began squirting out from around his enormous rock hard cock and dripped down her clit.

I greedily began cleaning them up as our orgasms faded.

"Fuck yeah!" Dave grunted, "Lick it, cock sucker!" I happily complied as the last jets of my cum filled Nick's mouth.

He pulled out of my wife and shoved his big cum covered cock into my mouth. I licked their juices of his big dick with delight.

He'd fucked her but good and I was thanking him for it!

My wife was still leaning over and panting heavily as Dave spoke.

"Yeah, that's a good Cocksucker!" Dave complimented as he deep throated me.

My wife quickly joined me on her knees before him. Dave's eyes opened wide as we licked and sucked him together. He was quickly rising once again to the occasion.

The look of sexual satisfaction on my bride's face was thrilling. Her eyes, locked on mine as we pleasured this shared cock, silently said "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I took his balls in my mouth as she sucked him back to full hardness.

"Revenge. Revenge is good" Dave declared, arms pridefully akimbo.

Nick was still high and dry at this point and desperate for sexual release.

"Never without permission. Got it now?" Dave asked Nick.

"Yes Dave, never ever without permission" he replied as he pulled his clothes off.

Nick bent forward on the far end of the couch and turned towards Dave, his eyes as pleading as his shimmying booty.

"I'm sorry, I've been very bad. Please, please punish ME now" Nick begged.

My wife and I continued pleasuring Dave's cock.

Dave looked down at me and my once again rock hard cock, and smiled. "If you lovelies will excuse me" he said as he stepped over to Nick.

My wife sat down on the couch, spreading her legs wantonly and proudly exposing her cum filled cunt. It really is the sexiest sight imaginable!

She beckoned me, pointing downwards. She knows how much I love this part, her creampies. I eagerly savored the pleasures that awaited me, delighted to oblige!

She tasted absolutely wonderful. I was completely intoxicated, at once delirious with desire and lust.

"Oh gawd yes!" I heard Nick cry out.

"You liked watching him fuck me, didn't you?" my wife asked.

"Mmmh hmmm" I answer, savoring their liquid pleasure.

"Seeing his big beautiful cock inside me, filling me?"

"Mmmmm!" I shuddered affirmatively, consumed with roaring carnal desire. My gift to her was now being richly rewarded as I enjoyed the fruits of their pleasure.

Dave demanded loudly, barking at Nick, "What are you going to do next time some handsome prince wants to suck your cock?"

"Ask permission!"

"Fuck yeah, you are!" Dave declared as he fucked Nick senseless.

Between my delight exploring her well fucked sex and the show next to us, my wife's own libido was now fully stoked. She beckoned me to fuck her. I slid into her well fucked and cummed pussy easily. It was sheer heaven!

"You sure liked watching him fuck me?" she asked me.

"Yessss" I replied.

"He felt so good inside me, so big, so hard. He wanted me so badly! I could feel him just getting bigger and bigger!"

Dave barked "Say it!" He rammed his cock hard and completely into Nick "Never!" He pulled his cock out and rammed in even harder "Without!" Dave grabbed Nick's hips as strongly as he could and pounded into him so hard the couch lurched backwards on the carpet "Permission!"

I plunged deeper and deeper into my bride as she spoke.

"And the way he grabbed my hips with those big strong hands, pulling me into him, thrusting into me. And you WANTING him to."

My cock swelled with each word from her wicked-naughty tongue.

"Never! Without! Permission!" Nick chanted back in time with Dave's trusts.

My wife nuzzled her mouth to my ear so I could hear her clearly over Nick's chanting. "I wanted him! I needed him so bad! He fucking filled me so completely baby. Each time he backed out I longed for more. Deeper! Harder."

She was pouring gasoline on my fires of jealousy and she knew it!

"I looked back at him as he fucked me and saw this gorgeous man, his body so perfect, wanting only me, to fuck me, to fill me!"

I was overwhelmed by a desperate need to reclaim my woman, flood her womb with my seed.

"You liked watching him, feeling him pump me full of hot cum, didn't you?"

"Yes" I freely admitted as I fucked her with abandon.

"Now it's your turn, baby. Cum inside me!" She wrapped her legs tightly around me, pulling me into her. "I want to feel you cum in me, fill me completely!"

I obliged as jet after jet of pure pleasure erupted from me, filling my beautiful wife. My orgasm was so strong I saw stars, nearly passing out.

"Yes, baby, fill me!" Wave after wave of pleasure filled her, a seemingly endless waterfall delivering complete satisfaction and togetherness. We were as one.

"Fuck yeah, take it bitch!" we heard Dave bark at Nick as he came. At Dave's first convulsion,

Nick's cock exploded as well, pumping wave after wave of cum all over the couch.

Several minutes passed as we all caught our breath and then began dressing.

Once clothed, Dave said invitingly "Y'all are welcome in my club any time! You know, for additional punishment as needed."

My wife bit her lip before replying "Absolutely! We've all been so very, very, naughty!" as she clasped my hand in hers and we bid our adieus.

IMPORTANT POSTSCRIPT:

If you enjoyed this story, please vote/favorite it. Your vote is the only way I know that my work got you off and thus was worth the time I invested.

If enough people love it, I'd be happy to write more.

Happy endings!

Baron Cumhausen

12