Dancing With Aunt Lana Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then you put your face in her breasts, is that right?" she hissed, cupping his head in her hand and pulling it between the sweaty orbs of white meat.

"No...she did...oh my God...she put me...she did..." he groaned.

He found himself licking the salty flesh that filled his mouth when he opened it, tasting it madly, wantonly, twisting his head from side to side seeking out more wet meat. She growled and lifted one tit into her hand, squeezing it toward the tip, engorging the fat brown nipple there even more.

"Is THIS what you want? Is THIS what you did with my sister, your aunt? You sucked her breast, like this?"

She jammed it into his frantic mouth and he went wild on it, sucking and smacking the flesh, feeling the nub on his tongue as he suckled her saggy old tit.

"Oh, you bad, bad boy," she snapped, tilting her head back to give him room to work her breast. "Bad, bad boy..."

They remained there for a long moment, the sounds of wetness in the air, from her slick thighs pumping back and forth on his cock and the sucking sound of mouth on teat. Suddenly, Trish reached behind her, between her saggy old butt cheeks, and pulled aside the bright yellow fabric of her suit bottom. Instantly, Bart felt the scrape of her granny pubic hair on top of his shaft as she ground her thighs on him, feeling him against her, rubbing her clit.

"Is this what she did, my sister, your aunt? Did she push her sex against your filthy young penis like this, boy? Did she?"

Bart couldn't speak, his mouth full of tit, madly sucking that nipple and as his grandmother pulled it from his pursed lips, replaced it with the other. As she continued to pin the boy against the wall, she pulled back her thighs ever so slightly and let the tip of his dripping cock slip between her furry, moist pussy lips and then pressed down, feeling it slip inside her.

"Did my sister do THIS?" she hissed, grabbing his hair in her free hand, the other still holding his arms behind him, pulling his face to her neck as she lifted her head and forced his licking mouth to the thick, salty folds of flesh there. "Did she make you suck her throat like this???"

"Oh...God..." Bart groaned, tonguing madly the sweet meat of his old grandmother's hanging neck flesh, filling his mouth with it as he felt her go up on tip toes.

"Did you force yourself inside her like this?" she grunted, letting herself down slowly, taking the first few inches of her grandson's hard cock into the silky velvet of her hairy pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit...oh, God, oh God," Bart heard himself babbling as he felt his dick sink into the first pussy of his life.

"I can't believe you did this to my sister, young man, your AUNT!" she hissed now, grinding her throat wattle into his sucking mouth and then directing his face back down to attach his lips to her sweat-soaked tits. "You...you FUCKED my sister???"

"No...no Grandma..no...I...she...her thighs...she just used...oh, shit, please Grandma, no, no, no..." he stammered into the tit prison he was locked into.

"But then this is worse!" she growled into his ear, letting herself settle further onto his cock, taking it halfway inside her pussy and now standing on flat feet, pulsating it on him, feeling it swell and thicken inside her, stretching her walls, the muscles there tightening on it. "Now you...you're fucking your own grandmother! You disgusting, disgusting young boy!"

He felt it coming, that pervasive heat throughout his body, starting in his loins. She felt it, too, the thickening of his cock in her. She let go his hair, freeing his head to move madly about her tits, sucking and licking, and snaked her hand down between their tightly locked bodies, her old bony fingers encircling the base of his cock, squeezing it.

"Unghhhhhh..." he moaned, feeling her grip tighten.

"Don't you dare, boy..." she hissed into his ear. "Don't you dare...ejaculate...in...your...grandmother's...pussy..."

The words burned into him, teasing him, daring him. He tried to hold off. Then he felt those bony fingers scrape down, under, those red-painted fingernails dancing across the surface of his bloated balls. She drew the tips of them from the base of them, squeezing, tickling, until the mass of hot fleshy meat filled her hand. She kneaded them to the point of pain and felt them knot to her touch.

"Don't you dare...," she snarled, lifting on her toes and settling down, over and over, scorching his cock with her pussy's embrace.

She had just the tip now firmly inside her, and used her muscles there to clamp and release around the head, the super-heated flesh of her pussy on the super-sensitive back of the head, milking him as she squeezed his nuts harder still. He moaned into her meaty white tits, grunting, trying to hold off.

"Don't you dare...almost there...don't...don't you dare...cummmmmmmmm in me..." she hissed, releasing her hand from his wrists behind his back and draping it down to cup his ass under his shorts, then darting her middle finger into his asshole, slipping it inside as far as she could reach. "Don't...not yet..."

Bart's mind was a blur now, feeling his cockhead devoured by his grandmother's madly pulsating pussy, her hand mauling and massaging his tender balls and the middle finger of her other hand deep inside his virginal ass, tickling, seeking and finding the prostate and rubbing it hard and determined.

"NOOOOOOOO!!" he screamed into her suffocating tit meat. "UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!"

He thought he'd cum just moments earlier in his aunt's clutching wet thighs as hard as he'd ever cum in his young life. But as his beloved old granny took his cock into her insanely tight, hot cunt, squeezed his balls and fucked his ass, he felt himself shredding from the inside out. His entire body came, not just those balls in her tight grip, which sent scorching jets of cum inside her quivering quim. He shook from head to toe as he felt himself go weak in the knees, trying to slump to the floor and being held up by his grandmother's hands and pussy as she drained every sticky ounce of cum from the balls in her tight fingers.

"NOOOO!!" she screamed into his ear, biting it painfully, clamping down on his nuts and dick with hand and pussy, making him scream in return. "You didn't! You did NOT cum inside me!!"

She lowered herself, backing away and they both heard the obscene moist sucking sound of her departure from his wilting cock. She backed away and looked down, holding her furry wet pussy lips apart, a thick plug of cum visible in the freshly fucked entrance. A moist stream of his cum dribbled out, a small river of it extending in a gooey strand down the inside of her slender, saggy thighs.

She backed up until she leaned against a low chest of drawers there, settling her wrinkled old butt back against it, holding those thighs open, fingers opening her slit. She looked down and then slowly, with danger in her big brown eyes, back up at Bart who stood trembling against the wall.

"Look what you've done, you dirty boy," she snarled. "I told you not to ejaculate inside me and you just couldn't stop, could you?"

He blinked, looking at the smear of cum on those wrinkled old thighs and up into the white quarter-sized gob gathering at her hole beyond the matted gray fur. She held the lips open and with one hand, curled a finger at him.

"Come see this, just get down here and see this!!" she yelled. "See what you've done to me!"

Without thinking, he obeyed, shuffling toward his grandmother's slightly splayed legs, kneeling, his face inches from her dripping sex. He smelled the musk, the sweat, the sun-tan oil. And his cum, that bleach-scented familiarity filling his senses.

"Lick me," she said with a firm, sudden, dominant calm. "Here."

She held her lips apart and with the finger she'd used to beckon him, pointed at her pearly pink clit that poked out from between her hairy pussy halves. He looked up at her, eyes wide and unsure.

"Do it," she said with force. "Lick me there. You owe me, you disgusting young boy..."

He leaned in, hands lifting up to rest on her outer thighs, feeling the saggy flesh in his fingers. His tongue extended to her nub, dancing up and down. She moaned.

"Slowly, slowly, up...down...up...down..." she directed, looking down over her tits spilling out of her suit top, creasing her already wrinkled neck into a deep fold of tanned flesh that Bart looked up at as he licked her.

"Faster...now, faster...that's it...that's it..."

His tongue flicked up and down, quickly, feeling the nub hot on his tongue, darting faster and faster. Her hands let go of her pussy and now cupped the back of his head, pulling his face to her. His hands swept behind her as she leaned off the chest of drawers, cupped around the clenching and relaxing flesh, feeling the saggy heat of her meaty buns as she fucked his face harder and harder. She thrust into him, pulled back, and thrust forward again, ramming her clit between his lips where he dribbled it with his tongue.

"UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!" she screamed, humping his mouth.

Her urgent thrusting forced Bart backwards, painfully. His back was bent nearly parallel to the floor, his squatting legs on it, and his grandmother now perched over his face, taking it with renewed fury. She rode it hard, bent over it, hand on his head ramming it up inside her, clamping her amazingly strong thighs around his neck and ears to hold him in place and retain her balance. She grunted madly and pumped her sex on his face, no longer benefitting from the sucking of her clit but brutally grinding her gushing cunt on his face, a thick torrent of his cum streaming out and directly into his mouth.

He gulped desperately, the nasty taste and smell of his cum and hers not bothering him now, instead focusing on surviving. He could barely breathe, his face completely locked inside the wet cummy mulch of her hunching pussy as she ground it into him. Her tight sinewy thighs were locked so tightly around his neck, the scissoring muscles cut off the blood flow to his brain and he felt himself go dizzy, his extremities tingling.

"UNGH!! UNGHH!! UNGH!!" his grandmother continued to grunt, thrusting her sex into his mouth, riding him to completion.

She finally unhinged her punishing old thighs from his head and neck, releasing their grip and letting Bart fall, exhausted and cum-soaked, to his back, where he lay panting desperately. He looked up to his grandmother standing astride his face, over him, twin rivers of cum, mostly his but some hers, dribbling down those now loose and fleshy thighs, over the swell of her freckled, tanned calves.

"Clean that up," she said calmly, standing up straight to stuff her tits back into her suit and arrange the bottom over her soaked pussy.

Bart moaned and obeyed, kneeling at her feet and licking slowly up the shins to her muscular old calves, licking up their fluids. He moved up to the insides of her quivering thighs, the meat slack and giving, bending under the probing tongue that cleaned her. She looked down at him, a dark smile on her puckered lips, arms folded across her chest.

"You are such a bad, bad boy, Bart," she sighed.

"Isn't he though?"

They both turned to see Lana standing in the doorway, a bright smile on her pretty old face. Bart didn't see his grandmother wink at her.

"So one old lady wasn't enough?" Lana said, sashaying into the room to stand beside her sister, both looking down at the boy with cum smearing his lips and cheeks.

"Apparently not," Trish sighed. "What are we going to do with him, sis?"

Lana smiled.

"Well, he is going out tonight, probably looking for more action with girls his own age," she said. "But we can't let him go out like that!"

She looked down at Bart's crotch, both women did and sure enough when he looked down, following their gaze, he saw his cock betraying him yet again, sticking out hard and wet and red from overuse from the hole in his boxers.

"No...Aunt Lana...Grandma...it's not...it's just..." he moaned, trying to will his stiff dick down.

"Only one thing we can do with this boy," Lana sighed.

"Yup," Trish continued. "Gonna have to drain him dry before he goes out and attacks other women!"

They lifted the stunned boy to his feet and led him to the bed, his desperate gaze darting side to side at each of them. They laid him on his back, taking their place on either side as they slipped out of their suits, their amazing old bodies nude and sweaty.

"Oh, God," Bart moaned, closing his eyes and feeling them on him...

12