Dancing with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not just some devil you impudent little acolyte! What kind of name did you think Sarah Lucy was!?" She spoke like someone with strep throat, before hacking up a wad of blood and getting her voice back. "I am THE devil himself! I am the fallen angel Lucifer!"

Shit! I had to pick my first fight with the head honcho himself...who wasn't a him at all. "I will avenge my friend! You will not take another innocent life tonight!"

"Innocent?! Ha! I didn't just happen across the lad boy!" She waved a hand beside her and displayed an image of Dean performing a satanic ritual, complete with chicken blood demonic circle. "Your little friend here summoned me, if you know anything about how to seal away a summoned demon you'd know your not gonna be able to save him at all!"

She was right, in order to seal away a summoned demon the summoners body was used as a cage for the demon, I'd have to use Dean's body to seal away Lucy. But, his body was in no condition to hold any beast like this. She had me cornered.

"So, what is the little "holy man" gonna do about it now? If you let me walk away now I can promise I won't hurt anyone else you know."

Like I could trust the king of sinners... my next words were spoke with the purest fury I could muster "in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti!" Grabbing the gold edged cross I pressed it firmly between her breasts and pushed as if I were trying to crush her ribs. A blinding light erupted from the cross and an angelic choir drowned out her screams. She tried to fight me off but the light seemed to weaken her immensely. I couldn't see what went on but it must of taken it's toll on me cause I blanked out...

The next day, Halloween night.

I awoke with a start, the cold cloth on my forehead nearly flying across the room. My mother jumped up beside me, startled by my sudden gasp.

"Oh, thank goodness your ok baby!" She gushed, wrapping me up in one of her soft hugs. "You had me so worried!"

I could barely remember anything, I know I went out last night, met up with my friends and went to a club for a costume dance party. But after that I had no recollection. I looked at mom and asked her if she knew what happened.

"Your friends Maria and Carla called us when you weren't answering your phone. Your father went out to look for you when he found you passed out in front of Dean's house. He said you had a hard night, and brought you back here to sleep it off."

Why was I in front of Dean's house? Why couldn't I remember? Something had to of happened.

"Oh, and one of your new friends from the club stopped by earlier today too. She said that she wanted to inform you that Dean had to suddenly transfer schools and move. She wouldn't go into detail though. She seemed like a nice girl."

Lucy! That name...why does it make me panic? oh my head, I need to nap...maybe I'm just too tired to remember what happened last night.

"You get some sleep hun, Your friends will probably split their trick or treat candy with you when they get back home."

Just around the corner...

Three young women, dressed as a Djinni, a french maid, and a catholic school girl go from door to door, doing what is done world wide on this holiday. giggling away as they count up their spoils.

"Ooh Reese cups! god I love these things!" Maria squealed.

"Me too! And you know David is gonna want us to share them with him."

"Unless we eat them first." The school girl smiled wickedly.

"Lucy! you little bitch!" Carla laughed. "You may be new to the group but come on, be nice to the poor guy, he passed out after the party last night, we need to spoil him."

Lucy smiled sinfully and chuckled to herself. "Oh I plan on spoiling him to the core."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

though this is a Halloween submittion i might continue this with extra chapters between the holidays, i got real into the scenario and one shots are not really my kinda thing please vote and leave a comment please

12