All Comments on 'Dangerous'

by bigmikey357

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah! right!

Whats the old saying "Once a cheater........

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TO BURY THE PAST

one needs subtle inconsistencies. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Until this guy returns again.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Too late

The fuck already replaced the love she had for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
she is a slut

and liar 1*

BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, come on..

Clearly a "1." No closure..husband is an unknown cuckold. She is a low life slut who deserves to have retribution of a severe type visited on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Office can be dangerous!!!

A slice of office life... Some of us that have spent our work life in an office enviorment will recognize this tale not being a tale. Whether at the entry level or at the top of the chain this has been a situation in offices for many years... thanks for the flashback

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
One word of comment

Honest!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Plausible

She dodged a bullet. This does not often happen.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
just anoter cheating slut story

there nothing sexier than a slut that gets away with it......NOT

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Oh, she'll do it again.....

Once a slut, always a slut.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Foolish

She RECOGNIZES a dangerous attraction to him, and instead of FIGHTING it, she ENCOURAGES it, looking for ways to attract him.

She should have been caught and lost her good man, she doesn't deserve him.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
It's Life Folks

Being married does not turn off being human. We can all be attracted to the right people at the right/wrong time. While a newly wed and very much in love with my wife a female factory rep came into my office. It was like a lightning strike, if my Plant manager had not been with her I think we would have locked my door and done it right there. He was there and I never saw her again and did not even try to see her again. I just happens folks, as I said we are human. It's this spark that has kept us going all the century's Good story, could feel the emotions..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Life's a bitch and she got away with her lust

The husband did not fiqure out her cheating , she gets a pass. So do a lot of criminals who beat the system. Life goes on . What he never new wont hurt him. She has to live with her deceit if she has a conscious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happened in real life

Almost the identical scenario happened to my wife. The difference being that I found out. About a month ago I went to her office late to surprise her and take her out to dinner. She had always been a perfect wife and mother. I was totally shocked to see my beautiful blonde wife, wearing only a pair of light blue nylon panties, down on her knees sucking some guy's cock. I was in such a state that I couldn't move. I watched as he bent her over the desk, pulled off her panties and fucked her silly. I was so nauseous that I had to leave. It turned out that she'd been fucking him almost every day for the last ten months. She estimated he'd fucked her over 400 times. She said she'd been unfaithful only one other time about five years ago. She went with a guy she met in a bar to his car and sucked his cock and then fucked him twice in the back seat. I'm still trying to decide whether to stay with her now that I know she's a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i hope

he was doing the same thing to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your wife did it too

There's not a married man reading this story that can say for certain HIS wife never had some degree of sexual exhange with another man while HE didn't suspect a thing. Women need variety just as much, maybe more, as men. I have cheated on my husband of 25 years several times. He never had a clue, and I cherish the memories.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
That's for laughing...

"I saw my husband, a good man who didn't deserve to have his wife taken from him"...That's for laughing!!!! What a good man deserved was that she died for him to be free to love a good and faithful woman!!!! What a cheating whore...she cheats and then only thinks in herself...But you can believe that the truth always come to the surface, soon or later, no matter how dip is buried!!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
@anon...What you must do...

@anon, you have only one solution: Divorce your wife!! If you can get revenge on her and on the SOB that fucked her, if you don't want that way, just divorce and try to be happy...She fucked the other guy more than 400 times...What are thinking? Unless you are available for her to bring the lover home and make you a wimpy cuckold, with no self-respect..She doesn't love you...400 times..wowwwwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a man alive that wouldn't know

She was cheating. Been married a long time, when she came home he recognized the "just fucked" look on her face. Hard to hide from a long time mate. I think she got her just desserts - a divorce. And to the previous commentator that said she had cheated on her husband multiple times? Guess what? He knew. And he's been cheating on you for years and years. I found this to be too unbelievable, even for fiction to be an enjoyable read. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

the stories are getting worst what a dumb story to waste paper and ink on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: First off, I must say that I love my husband.

And I love stories that start off with that statement and then are all about the opposite. (That was sarcasm, by the way, in case anyone was wondering.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
part 2

How about the husband and tbe other guy meet and become friends he tells hubby about a married chick he bonked years before and hubby puts two and two together. Would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To the anonymous who were heated on , run she did it than the second time for almost a year she will only get worse. Dump the pig and find a good woman. To the other who repeatedly cheated on her hubby and is happy for the memories, she should take responsibility for her slut behavior and tell him. The person on the bad end of the decit are being humiliated and degradEd by the others involved. Anon your hubby never knew because he loves and trusts you stop being a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it

It was pretty literate. what typos there were did not detract from what was a reasonably plausible premise. It is always difficult for someone with a handle like big Mikey to write from his wifes point of view but I think it was a promising start. He should get her to check if it was what she was really thinking when she had the affair.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
We'll written...

And I don't believe a word of it. Where is the contrition? Her concern seems to be about what she will lose if discovered she has no real concern about that which she has stolen from her husband. She'll cheat again as she becomes inured to the real damage done

I believe in forgiveness and second chances which are impossible without contrition. By hiding it from her husband she denies him not only choice but the opportunity to forgive. As it is the betrayal continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She had unbelievable orgasms

until a sudden gunshot blew off her dumb brain and a very last orgasm accompanied her well-earned exit from this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

The way the storyline went, the husband had already lost her.

NO remorse, nothing, the guy left is why she stopped.

Means it will happen again.

Next chapter needs retribution. If co-workers know, only time till husband knows also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too unbelievable to be interesting.

She became obsessed, then possessed. Will she do it again? Of course, if the right guy comes along, again. But who cares? Apparently she wasn't all that good herself if a mere department transfer causes him to move on. From good loyal wife to just pussy. Yawn.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

believable, may even be an accurate account, but can anyone imagine one of her subordinates getting a little upset, down the line , and telling hubby about her.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 9 years ago
Only makes sense if...

if there is a "Dangerous Part II" If she lacks control around one predator she will not have it the next time.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Cheaters...

Cheaters always get an excuse to cheat...For this cheater were his eyes!!! But a cheater has it in her/his heart. A cheater can't love anyone except herserf (himself)!!! And once out he/she will cheat forever!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
men cant emote

A womans emotions, unless maybe gay. 3 stars

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
A cheater

is a cheater is a cheater. But I am not perfect. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheater is a Cheater?

to the previous response, no you are not perfect, nobody is. What matters is how you live your life. The wife of this story claims to love her husband but engages in a work place affair, well so much for the respect and cherish and love, honor parts of their vows. Lets not forget office gossip and politics. The husband will find out, just a matter of time before someone wanting her office badly will make the approach perhaps with film or other recordings. Sadly, the guy in question moved to another department which stopped the affair, I wonder if he returns does this spell doom for her marriage. I would have to say yes if her passions for this colleague is that strong.

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Yeah, that whole "she just couldn't resist" thing just stinks to high heaven! The desire to cheat was there somewhere, she just decided to give into it.

The story should have continued with the husband finding out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Come on people. We're all human. If you can ever resist a single instance of fucking someone you are attracted to, when you have every reason in the world not to fuck them, you must be a robot. Am I right? I mean, are we supposed to have an ounce of self control or something? Tell me you don't kill everyone who ever makes you angry. If so, you're not human!

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Great!

I knew several women like that who risked everything to be wirh me. They all got found out. One actually told ber husband why as well as all the details. Almost got me killed. Odd thing for me was she wasn't all that hot and her husband had caught her before., and there had been no real drama between them, only an aggrieved husband. Well, that wasn't the case for me and I spent several weeks mostly hiding and carried a pistol for yrs. Learned my lesson and have never played with a married woman again to my knowledge again. Nobody wins cheating and I've been sorry and wary ever since. It's hard to say no and dumb to say yes. When it happened to me some yrs later I got an emotional understanding. Cheating, as fun as it may be, isn't cool and can be very dangerous.

266xxyz266xxyzover 5 years ago
Forgot

Oh..5☆s but only 4 showed up. Sorry.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Husband

He may not know he's married to a whore, but she knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looks like"LittleMikey357" has

A "Big" hidden cuckold problem. And change your profile from straight to confused.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Unlike most such "loving wives", this one had an epiphany!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and clueless loser husband. Worthless!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

The question is "Why did he have such a hold over her?" Until she can answer that question, she's just another mistake waiting to happen.

Pappy7Pappy710 months ago

She will do it again just as soon as she can convince herself that she couldn't help herself. The best con artists are those that convince themselves of the lie first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigmikey357@bigmikey357
I love to write, although I do not always have time to do so. I am by no means a great writer, but I do think I'm pretty good. In life as in writing, I do my best to get better everyday, improve with every experience. That being said, all feedback is appreciated, even if wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dangerous Series Info