Dangerous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven seemed totally unaffected by my outburst, my tears, or my pain. "I said have a fucking seat, Angel. You have no room to say anything after what I had to sit through last night." That shut me up. He reminded me in a very pointed way that my actions, while not equal, were definitely on par with his. The shame kept my outrage at bay and made me comply with his command. I sat on the couch in our bedroom, not wanting to look at my husband pumping in and out of some random girl's mouth but unable to look away. He continued. "Now, I said we had some things to discuss but I am really not interested in anything you have to say. I am issuing you an ultimatum. You betrayed and embarrassed me and so you must be punished. You are going to watch me violate this slut on our marriage bed. If you are a good sport I may let you join in, but under no circumstances are you to leave this fucking room until I release you. Hold on..." he grunted and increased his pace. He was almost there, the signs were unmistakable. It was disgusting. How could he do this? I thought. He wasn't even looking at me by then. He was focused on getting his rocks off. From the sounds she was making, it seemed that she was enjoying herself too. I really wanted to leave but the sight of my husband and his lover together kept me glued to my seat. And although I am deeply ashamed to admit it, it was turning me on.

"Oooooh JESUS you can suck a good cock! Shit! About to cum! Don't you dare swallow, you nasty BITCH!" With a final yell he emptied his seed into her mouth. He came in buckets; her cheeks were bulging as she struggled to follow orders, but she proved up to the task. Not a drop spilled. "Oh, sorry, where was I," he spoke casually, as if he'd excused himself to go to the bathroom or something. "Oh yes. What you just saw was nothing compared to what I'm going to do to her before the night is through. Now you have a choice. You can sit here and accept your punishment and afterward we can have a nice heart-to-heart talk about where we go from here, or you can leave and never come back. If you agree to my terms you will seal it with a kiss from my co-star. I believe you already know Eva, right?"

What the FUCK!?!?!?!? I thought as she stood and smiled at me, lust and malice sparking in her emerald green eyes. It should have been obvious, but in my defense it was a traumatizing experience walking in on Steven like that. I thought I was prepared for anything but I would have never in a million years pictured the scene playing out before me. And Eva, stern, unforgiving, take-no-prisoners Eva being dominated was almost incomprehensible. She looked like a different person with her hair unbound and her perky breasts standing high on her chest. She looked so wild and primal. She was so completely unlike the button-down conservative joyless spiteful woman I had come to know over the years. I was stunned to say the least. I couldn't think. I couldn't speak. I just sat there, my eyes fastened to the face of my rival.

Steven, my asshole husband, saw my distress and acted to break the stalemate. "Eva, be a good slut and share with my wife." That brought me back from whatever planet I was on and back to the situation at hand. It was a situation I had no plan for, no experience to fall back upon. But my options were clear. I was expected to watch the love of my life and my worst enemy screw like minxes on my bed. If I could accept that, if I could roll with it, I'd have a chance at bringing my marriage back from the dead. If I could not, my marriage would surely die. I'd thought it was worth saving, but that was while sitting in my office, blissfully unaware of what my husband had in store for me. Confronted with reality, was my marriage and my pride really worth having to participate in Steven's wicked, sick reindeer games? I faced two impossible choices on that loveseat; the scales could have tipped either way.

Strangely enough, it was Eva herself that made me stay. She obeyed Steven's command like it came from God himself, but in my mind's eye she was moving toward me slowly, implacably, like a titan descending on a small town with the intent to crush it. Her expression said it all. You are weak. You're gonna run away. You can't handle watching this. You don't have it in you to do what it takes to keep your husband. She was so sure I was going to run out crying. She smirked around her mouthful of cum, confident in her revenge, confident that she'd won. I simply could not let that stand. I told myself I'd do whatever it takes to atone; she wasn't going to beat me. Little Miss Second Place would remain so, for Angels always triumph over Evil.

She didn't see the internal battle going on in my head as she stalked towards me, didn't notice when my resolve firmed. So she was surprised when at the last minute I grabbed her collar and pulled her to me. "Give me that seed, slave," I purred as I drew her in for a kiss. We swapped fluids and shared my husband's cum with passion fueled by lust and hate. I lost myself in the sensation, gave in to the rising sexual energy in my bedroom. I'd never kissed a woman before, so I was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt, at how good she was at it. It was so amazing, I nearly forgot the reason I was kissing her in the first place, the reason she was standing naked in my room wearing nothing but a collar and leash.

It was obvious from Steven's still stiff prick that he enjoyed the show. "I like your enthusiasm, Ang. You know, I kinda thought you were gonna bail. As a reward for complying with my wishes, I'm going to let you sample her oral skills further. Slut, grab the blindfold and come here."

"Yes, Master." She grabbed the blindfold from the dresser with her teeth and brought it to Steven like a faithful dog fetching slippers. He then freed her hands and allowed her to 'do the honors' as he put it. Eva stood behind me and placed the blindfold over my eyes. I didn't resist, just placed my body in their capable hands. They disrobed me slowly, sensually. My jacket and blouse came off first, and I marveled at the contrast in sensations. His hands, as familiar to me as my own, rough and strong as they claimed my exposed skin; her soft, supple hands gliding across my flesh and leaving nothing but pleasure in their wake; the sensory input was closing in on overload before they ever reached my still-covered nipples. Off came my lacy bra, my business skirt, my matching panties. At one point I didn't know whose hands were where, whose lips were kissing my body, only that the sensations they were causing within me were absolutely glorious.

They made me lie down and spread my legs. Then Evaline went to work, feasting on my pussy with a vengeance. Masterful. Everything I felt up to that point paled in comparison to her skill in bringing my pussy ultimate pleasure. The way she nibbled and teased my lips, her expertise and timing in knowing just when to go for my clit, the way she changed tempo; my climax was upon me almost before I could process it. In no time my orgasmic juices were flowing down her chin as if she'd bitten into an overripe peach.

Then the blindfold was removed and I was treated to an eyeful of Steven's member. He told me to suck him off and I did gladly. I caressed his balls lovingly while sucking him for all I was worth, with nary a hint of hesitation. Eva had inspired me to be a nasty girl. He didn't allow me to finish him off although nothing would have made me happier. I made it wet for him, so that he could more easily enter his slave, our lover. He grabbed her hips and entered her in one long stroke before pounding her pussy in earnest. Her screams of pleasure were muffled by my mound as she still made an effort to give me as many orgasms as any one human can stand. Then Steven caught the leash and choked up on in, detaching her lips from my pussy and robbing me of stimulation. I became a spectator again, watching as he rode her bucking hips to release.

As beautiful a sight it was, I was turning green with envy. It was supposed to be punishment so I suppose I had no right to complain, but they had allowed me to participate, to get pleasure from the experience. I mean, she was fucking MY husband dammit! I wanted to feel him in my most intimate places too. But he'd barely touched me, instead spending the majority of his efforts on Eva. I watched as Steven gave her his seed while playing with myself, frustrated by the lack of stimulation yet still aroused by the scene playing out before me. I decided to do something about it.

I stood up and took the leash from Steven's hand. He didn't resist, perhaps curious about what I'd do next. First I pulled her to me and gave her a scorching kiss. Then I laid her down, her head facing the foot of the bed. "Eat my pussy, you filthy slut," I told her as I squatted down on her face. She took to the task eagerly, as if one taste wasn't enough to satisfy her hunger. I then took the liberty of cleaning her pussy of all traces of my husband's sperm, trying to duplicate the technique she used while eating me out. Soon she was bucking up against my face, instant validation for someone who'd never licked pussy before. Finally, after making sure Eva was taken care of, I turned to see Steven watching our carnal embrace with a faraway expression, as if he were seeing all his dreams play out in High Definition. "Master," I said in a little-girl voice, completely submissive. "Won't you please fuck my ass?"

It was my trump card. In all our years of marriage I had never let him play back there, was always too afraid to. After a while he gave up asking for it but I could tell from a glance at his internet history that he never stopped wanting to. I had to show him that I was willing to do anything for him. If that meant playing the slave girl or giving him my final virginity then that was a small price to pay in order to keep him. The offer made his eyes light up, had almost made him forget he was playing the role of Cruel Master. Then he surprised me right back. "Slut, prepare her for my cock."

I could almost feel her smile before she started rimming my ass. It felt strange but not unpleasant, just totally unexpected. She went HAM on my ass, making wet, slopping noises as she tongued my rosebud like a woman possessed. I was just starting to get into the experience when she suddenly stopped. It jarred me out of my zone, but before I could look back and wonder what was going on, her tongue was replaced by a questing digit covered in lube. Steven eased his finger past my O-ring and gave me a minute to adjust. Eva, ever helpful, returned to licking my pussy; her aim was to relax me, not make me cum. Her swipes were long, gentle, and excruciatingly slow. I had my arms to either side of her body, my back arched as I once again settled on her face. They worked well as a tandem, and their efforts had the desired effect of preparing me for what was to come. When Steven's finger was removed however, I knew that the show was about to begin.

I was doing my best to look as though I was ready. Hell, I asked for it. But I couldn't help but tense as Steven approached me with his weapon, glistening and ready to penetrate my final frontier. Eva reached up and spread my cheeks for him. I had to watch, although I was frightened. There's no way that is going to fit inside me, I thought. Fortunately, he did not just dive right in. He teased, rubbing his shaft against my asshole while his slave sucked his balls. Unfortunately, I was starting to get restless; he was waiting a little too long to claim his prize. As frightened as I was to have him back there, I needed him to penetrate me. I needed it. So I begged him for it. I called him Master and begged and pleaded for his cock.

That simple piece of humility seemed to be what he was waiting for. He granted my request, placing the head of his penis at my anal opening and pushing his way in. Slowly but implacably he pushed. It was so tight; my body struggled to accommodate and adjust to his size, his girth. There was no give to that iron shaft. I would be pierced. And it was painful; no matter how much care he used or how slowly he went I knew that there would be pain. Eva worked feverishly on my clit to give me something else to focus on and I clung to that lifeline of pleasure like a drowning person reaching for a life preserver. The back of my thighs touched the front of his. He had buried himself inside me to the hilt. I felt so full. Jesus I felt full! After a minute to let my anus relax around his dick he began to move. Slowly at first, for my ass gripped him at every move, then gradually faster as those pain signals started converting to ones of pleasure. It was a totally different feeling from when my pussy gets fucked, but no less satisfying. Frankly it felt unbelievable, especially once Eva added a couple fingers in my pussy and fingered me to the rhythm of Steven's thrusts. I'm not sure how she kept pace; Steven was really sticking it to me, almost like he was hate-fucking me. I loved it. "Fuck me!" I shouted. "Oh SHIT yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my nasty hole! Punish me with that fat cock!" I was delirious with pleasure. He took me out of this universe. I came and came and came again, orgasm after orgasm, blending together for one continuous high. I screamed myself hoarse. It put all my previous sexual escapades to shame, and at its height I felt I could not love another person more than the two people I'd shared this experience with. When I felt those fiery jets of semen in my colon it triggered a final, mind-numbing orgasm and I collapsed in a heap, unable to move yet still trying to reach for my lovers, one old and one new.

__________

Hope can be a wonderful thing, combining potential with optimism for the future. But when hope fails, it can be a real brass-balled bitch. I laid in post-coital bliss, fully expecting Steven and Eva to join me, eager for the chance to be close to these people that had made my first lesbian experience and my first attempt at anal sex so wonderful. I really thought we had a chance to make things right, to make it all work out. I knew that there was no chance he'd forget about my cheating ways, but after what we shared, after showing him my willingness to atone, I was confident that I could get back in his good graces, especially with Eva to help out.

I couldn't have been more wrong. It took Steven about a minute to get dressed after he exploded inside my bowel. "Well ladies, it has been fun," he said glibly. "Amazing, really. Excellent job. Anyway, I gotta go. I'll fax you the divorce papers in the morning.

I sat up in alarm. "Huh? What do you mean, Steven? You're leaving me? After what we just shared? I thought we were going to talk about this, try to work it out. You said if I stayed you would give me a chance!"

I'll never forget what he did next. He laughed at me, a short bark that carried within it so much disdain and disgust; he dismissed me and my hope dried up like a puddle in the desert sun. "You thought that one good fuck would fix our broken marriage? Really? I almost killed myself when I found out you were cheating on me. If Eva didn't have an ax to grind I would have never touched you. Thanks for giving me your ass though. I half-suspected you'd given that to your lover too but I guess I was the lucky one huh?"

He turned his back on me, on the way out the door without a second glance. With strength I didn't know I possessed I sprang to my feet and caught his hand as he reached the doorknob. "Please," I cried while falling to my knees, pleas for forgiveness and promises pouring forth rapidly. "Please give me another chance! I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll never cheat on you again. I'll be a better wife. I'll do any freaky thing you ever thought of, fulfill each and every fantasy, just PLEASE don't go. Don't leave me Steven. We can make this work, I know we can!"

He shook his hand loose from my grip and his expression turned cold, his heart, stone. "You say that and that's all well and good but the bottom line is, I can't trust you anymore. Maybe if you came to me before it got to this point I could have tried to work this out with you. I had to find out from one of your former employees. I bet I was the laughingstock of your office. I bet you would have never told me about it unless you were forced; you would have taken that secret to the grave. Hell, you still haven't told me; frankly, I don't care about the details anymore. You can keep the house and the car, I'll even pay alimony, but this marriage is done. Have a nice life."

With that final, devastating shot to the heart he walked out the bedroom and out of my life, leaving me with Eva as a witness to my humiliation. She sat on the bed with a look of sadness and regret, speechless in the face of my hard, racking sobs. "Well," I cried. "I hope you're happy. You got what you wanted, you ruined my life. Now get out of my house."

She reached out her hand halfway to me, paused, thought better of it, and lowered it. "Angel I'm sorry..."

"I said GET THE FUCK OUT!!" I screeched. My eyes were blurry as I cried until there were no tears left, the second time in less than 24 hours. If Eva said something before walking out, I never heard it. I was focused solely on my misery. Steven really did have the ultimate revenge by making me think I had a chance. Striving for that chance made me humiliate myself in front of my worst enemy, made me commit acts I would have never considered otherwise. And while the result was amazing, that actually made it worse. It's like never tasting ice cream then finally getting some of the most delicious ice cream ever created, only to find that you can never have it again.

I fell into a deep depression. I didn't eat, didn't watch TV, I just sat in bed and stared at the wall, ragged sobs escaping me from time to time. As for work, I just...stopped going. I couldn't face my co-workers, my staff, my bosses, not anymore. My confidence and sense of self-worth, traits that helped me to rise high, they were shattered beyond repair. It took me forever just to find the motivation to get out of bed, I took it that hard. By the time I was a semblance to my former self two months had passed and the divorce papers were gathering dust in my home office. I signed them and faxed them back to Steven's lawyer, and then I had myself a good cry. Afterward I walked through my home like a ghost. It was remarkably clean considering that I hadn't cared about cleanliness for quite a while. I stopped in the living room; there was an envelope on top of an ornate onyx-colored box sitting directly in the center of my dining room table, visible from all the way across the room, impossible to miss. Confused and mildly curious, I walked over to the table and opened the envelope. It was from Eva!

Sorry for what happened, she wrote. I'd be lying if I said I never meant to hurt you but for what it's worth I wish I would have checked my impulses for revenge. Listen, I felt something when we were together, something I never expected to feel. I want to explore it further if you're willing. I won't try to interfere with your mourning process, especially since I'm partly responsible. But when you feel you're ready, please call me.

I sat in the chair stunned, having trouble processing the wave of emotions coursing through me. Shame and anger certainly, but also warmth because it seemed someone still cared for me. I guessed she was responsible for keeping the house clean while I was checked out. And was that a bit of lust, some arousal? I had just barely recovered; I couldn't be expected to deal with all that just yet. Then, curious and more than a little bit intrigued, I opened the box. The inside was lined in red velvet and contained a single item, a collar-and-leash set, solid silver with OWNED BY ANGEL engraved in the collar. Was I ready? I didn't know. But as I walked to the phone, I figured it was time to find out.