Dangerous Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a nice smile even if it was a little weird to see it on a face the color of new grass. She noted that his lips and the area around it were a little worse for wear and chuckled at that as a quick realization hit her. "My lips are green, aren't they?" she commented, and he nodded, looking amused. Another thought struck her and she was suddenly glad that he had chosen green gloves rather then the alternative, otherwise she would be green in other places too. That brought on a blush and she took another drink, unwilling to meet his eyes.

He took one of his own, then grabbed a tissue and leaned towards her. "Hold still," he commanded, and she obeyed, letting him wipe her lips clean, holding up the tissue to show her the streaks of green that had marred her face.

"There. As beautiful as before, Kara."

Amy blushed, secretly pleased not only at the compliment, but that he insisted on letting her remain in her role. Enough so that despite her curiosity she wished to remain ignorant of his true name. After all, superheroes and villains should keep their true identities secret. It was the rules of the game and sacred in it's way. Besides, this way she could excuse her earlier behavior. It was just a game, after all. Just for fun.

She wanted him to kiss her. Already she was regretting that they hadn't finished what they had started earlier. Wondering if she had made a mistake breaking character like that, she sipped at her drink, slowly letting Brainiac draw her into small talk again. Nothing too personal. She liked the fact that he left out all the usual banter, like his job and such, and when he did refer to it, it was in character. He'd refer to things like his home planet or his past failures at defeating Superman with a sly smile and a bit of a wink that drew her in. Soon she found herself searching through her own memories and doing the same, mentioning things like her rivalry with Power Girl, or her time spent with the Teen Titans. Just little details like that to keep her thinking in character. It was fun and time just sped by. She didn't even notice when he refilled her drink.

So she was a little drunk. It was a pleasant feeling, after all. And it made it easier to do things she had never dared to do. Like flirting. Not what she would have considered flirting in the past, like smiling that certain way while brushing her hair back behind on ear or giggling softly while she brushed shoulders with him. Oh, she did all that, but as she got bolder, she threw away her caution, still thinking of that moment in his 'hidden vault'.

After a while it seemed to be the most natural thing in the world to lean back against he arm rest and put her legs up upon his thighs, resting the heels of her boots upon the other arm of the chair. This time, she didn't worry so much about her skirt sitting properly under her ass and certainly not about how high the hem rode up upon her thighs. She did blush a little at how wet she was and the way her damp panties clung to her lips, noticing the way his eyes were drawn from time to time, sure that he could catch glimpses beneath her short skirt. She gave a mental shrug, remembering the free of his hand as his finger moved inexorably towards her cunt. The time to be bashful had certainly come and gone.

The conversation lulled, suddenly, a silence that stretched uncomfortably long as he leaned back, a menacing smile playing upon his face, his eyes almost glittering as they slid from the dents her nipples made in her top to her thighs and, quite obviously, beyond.

"I think I may have discovered you weakness, Kara." His evil laughter was actually quite convincing, and a shiver ran down her spine. It felt strangely pleasant, and she smiled, arching an eyebrow his way.

"Have you know? And what do you plan on doing about it, Villian?"

"Your belt, please." It was the voice that she had come to recognize as his 'command' voice, the one he would use when using his formidable mental powers.

Without a pause, she set her close to empty glass on the floor and unbuckled the bright yellow belt that held her skirt up. Lifting her hips, she slid it out of the belt loops and, at his prompting, handed it to him. He nodded, obviously pleased and wonderful tingle of anticipation spread between her thighs. Maybe it hadn't been such a mistake to slow down. This was just as nice. Then she had thought that they might make out on the couch. Now... well, she just knew that it would not end there. Her breath quickened at the thought, eager for what was to come.

He, however, seemed to be willing to take his time about it. In a way it was frustrating as he teased her, drawing out the seduction. It was obvious by now that he could have her anytime he wanted, that she was more then willing. Maybe that was what made it so sexy, so much of a turn on. She noticed that her breathing became eratic, too fast, too shallow, making her a little light headed. She wanted him. This time she wasn't going to pass up on the chance to have sex. Just to make sure, she moved her feet apart, moving so that her right thigh pressed lightly against his stomach. She set her left foot upon the carpeted floor, leaving her underwear easily seen as well as accessible.

He smiled at her, looking smug, her belt still in one hand. "Lift your skirt. I command you."

She was Supergirl. Not Amy. She fought against the need to do as he had ordered her, but he had already sapped her powers. She was helpless to resist. Slowly, she took the hem of her skirt in hand and lifted it, revealing her thigh an inch at a time until she was fully exposed to him. Her breathe caught in her throat as lay his right hand upon her right knee and pushed it further way from him. She glanced down, seeing exactly what she had expected to see. The front of her panties, so damp that she could practically see through them. There would be little doubt now of her readiness. She looked back up, surprised to find that his eyes weren't where she expected them to be. Instead, he watched her face and somehow, that embarrassed her more. What must he be thinking? She wondered. And then, he seemed to read her mind again.

"You are the sexiest girl I have ever met, Kara Zor-el. I see why they call you Supergirl."

Not trusting her voice, she simply nodded, ready for what came next. There was no turning back now.

"Pull your top up."

She did as instructed, taking hold of the material around her chest and rolling it up gently, and tugging it up over her breasts, exposing them, all the while watching his face. This time he drew his eyes away from hers, admiring her breasts as they came into sight, licking his lips slowly as if in anticipation.

"So hot," be breathed, and she felt both pleased and excited, releasing her top so that it crossed the tops of her perky, rounded breasts, the blue in contrast to her milky white skin. Looking down, she had to agree with him. The sight of her thighs spread open on his lap while her breasts were on view was very hot. As an after thought, she arched her back slightly, pushing them forward with a tentative smile.

"Good girl." His praise felt good. No one had ever treated her in this way before, and she was discovering that she liked it. It felt... well, there was really no word for the way that it felt. Her pulse was hammering through her and she found herself shaking as if she hadn't eaten all day and was about to crash. Oh, god, what he was doing to her.

"What do you want?"

Blinking, she stared at him, not quite comprehending the question. What did she want? She wanted him to take her right there on the love seat. Hard and fast, at least the first time. And she wanted there to be a second time too. Her confusion must have shown on her face. He chuckled, his hand squeezing her knee gently.

"I need to hear it from your mouth, Supergirl. Now, tell me. What. Do. You. Want?"

Shyly, she turned her face to one side, looking away from him, only to find his hand beneath her chin, his thumb and fingers against her cheeks, forcing her to look at him. "Don't you dare turn away without my permission."

She did her best to nod, and he let her go, but the feel of his grip was still upon her face. It hadn't been painful, but she wondered if that was only because of all the alcohol she had consumed.

"I want you to make love to me." She admitted, a tentative smile on her face.

"Make love? Is that what you want?"

Shaking her head slowly back and forth, she tried again, knowing what he wanted to hear. "I want you to fuck me, Brainiac. Fuck me until I scream and make me cum over and over. Fuck me hard until I can't take it anymore."

He smiled, once again a menacing smile "That's my girl. Oh, and yes, you will get your fucking. But not yet. This is not about you, Supergirl. This is all about me. Understood?"

Not knowing what else to do, Amy nodded, wondering what was to come knowing that, whatever it was, as long as he would make her cum, she was willing. There was no longer a choice for her. She was too far gone for this not to end up with an orgasm. They both knew that ultimately, he held too much power over for her to stop and that she liked the feeling.

He seemed to delight in having her debase herself rather then doing it himself. He had her wet her fingers, pushing them one at a time between her lips, and pulling them slowly out, brushing her nipples with them, twisting them gently between thumb and forefinger. She didn't mind, seeing as how it felt so wonderful. He watched her the entire time, teasing the inside of her thigh gently. Then he had her lift the hem of her skirt again, seeing as how it had slipped down to cover her partially. This time, he had her run her finger up and down the gap between her sensitive and slightly swollen lips through her cotton underwear, leaving her gasping as he directed her to slowly circle her clitoris from time to time.

By then, she didn't care that he wasn't fucking her. She wasn't even sure she was going to make it to that point. Just the thought of having an orgasm while touching herself like this at his direction was enough to push her closer and closer to the edge.

"Please... I can't," she tried, trying to get him to understand, but he simply pressed one finger to her lips, and shook his head and she gave in. He stopped, or rather told her to stop just as she was about to climax. In fact, he had had to grab her by the wrist in order to halt her from bringing herself off. She looked at him pleadingly as he pushed her hand away.

"I don't want to get rough with you, Supergirl. Do as I say and stop when I say 'stop', or you will regret it. Now, I want to see your cunt. Take off your panties."

She had no choice. She was too far gone and he had complete control over her. She reached down and hooked her thumbs in her waist band and tugged them down to her thighs, lifting her hips in the process, a whimper escaping her that made him chuckle.

"Poor thing," he teased. "Can't get what she needs. Here, let me help you with those." Directing her to put her left leg upon his thigh, he tugged her panties over her boots and completely off, holding them to his nose and breathing in deeply.

"You smell like slut, Kara. Did you know that? Super Slut is what you should have called yourself. Here, see for yourself."

He pressed her panties under her nose and she inhaled her own musk. It wasn't as bad as she thought it might be. Pleasant in a way. She waited for him to take them away, but he wasn't done yet.

"Open wide."

She looked up at him, eyes questioning. What she say in his expression made her open her mouth wide and keep it that way while he pushed her panties between her lips, filling her mouth with the scent and taste of her own sex. He praised her, directing her to put her foot back to the floor while he continued to stroke her thigh, his finger brushing the bottom of her sex on the up stroke, making her shudder with desire each and every time.

"Does that feel good, my little Super Slut?"

He knew it did. How could he not? Still, she felt compelled to answer him. Her mouth full, she nodded several times in response, and adding a muffled whimper as way of an exclamation at the end. How long he teased her like that for, she had no idea. He'd stroke the inside of her thighs and brush her sex while telling her to fondle her own breasts, until she could feel a puddle of her own juices forming beneath her. Each time he brought her to the brink, he'd stop, feeling her quivering under his hand, warning her against cumming before he told her she could. She'd never even imagined someone working her like this. She hated it and, at the same time, she loved it. After a while, though, it grew maddening. She wanted more. She wanted to kiss him, to have him hold her, to feel him pressed up against her, wanted him inside of her. She reached up to pull her underwear from her mouth, having long ago tired of the feeling, only to find her wrists trapped, one in each of his hand.

He held her like that for a moment, his fingers as strong as iron, then slowly forced her hands down together.

"Don't move. I want you to keep them just like that, understand?"

She nodded, unable to speak, a little curious as to what he had planned. Taking her belt, he began to wrap it around her wrists and forearms, taking a moment to thread it between them as well in a figure 8. When he was just about out of belt, he took the loose end and buckled it so that if effectively held her wrists tightly together.

"There. Let that be a warning to you. Next time I won't be so nice."

She stared at him, suddenly a little apprehensive. She'd never had anyone do this to her before. Oh, she wasn't clueless. She knew all about bondage. That didn't mean she'd ever tried it, though, and she certainly didn't want him taking it any further. Just think of it in terms of the comics, she reminded herself. He had captured her and had to make sure she couldn't break free. Of course he would use her own belt against her. After all, it was made of otherworldly material, strong enough to prevent her from breaking free. It all made sense, if she looked at it like that.

Besides, it was hard to worry overly much when he was still stroking between her legs, this time letting his fingers trail up over her parted lips, dipping the tip of his index finger between them and then caressing her clit in a way that was more then merely pleasurable. He built her up to a climax again, smiling at the way she was holding her thighs apart for him, not longer shy about exposing her naked cunt. Her back was arched and her bound forearms were pressed tightly between her heaving breasts.

Reaching over with his free left hand, he pulled her drool soaked panties from her mouth, laughing mockingly as twin trails of spittle ran from either corner of her mouth.

"Someone wants to come very badly." He commented.

Barely able to speak, she nodded quickly, whimpering as the tormented her clitoris once more. "I want you inside of me." She managed, more of a squeak then anything else.

"You do, do you? Do you really? Or do you just want to cum? Because I think that all you really care about is getting off, my poor little Super Slut. Tell me to the truth. Do you want me to fuck you or do you just want to cum?." As he asked, he slipped two fingers inside of her. She was so slick that they entered her easily. Once inside, he began pushing them slowly in and out, his thumb circling her clit just as slowly.

"Say it for me, Kara. Tell me that you want to cum. Tell me that you'll do anything I tell you to do, as long as I let you cum. Say it." The last two words were like iron. He was using the voice again, only this time, he was putting all of his power behind it. She couldn't resist.

"Please, make me cum. I'll do anything you tell me to, anything at all as long as you let me cum." She was beyond caring how desperate she sounded.

He smiled, pulling out his fingers, gauging her horny enough, as well as immersed in her role, to do as she had just promised. "Good girl. You lay right here then while I go get something."

Amy whimpered. Actually, it was Kara who whimpered as he swung her legs off of his lap and sat her up on the love seat, her entire being centered on one thing, and one thing only, that which he was denying her.

"I don't want you to move, Understand me? Stay exactly like that until I return or I'll put you back in my car and drive you home. Got it?"

She blinked, nodding. This was her chance, if she wanted it. All she had to do was to disobey him and he'd take her home. She could go to bed, finish herself off, and then go to sleep and no one would be the wiser. She could. She had the choice. It would be the smart thing to do.

When he returned, she was sitting there exactly like he had left her, looking up at him with a bashful smile on her face, her eyes full of hope. Chuckling, she patted her on the head.

"Good girl. I knew you had it in you. Now, you are to do exactly as I tell you."

Had she been less drunk or perhaps less in need of release, she might have said no. She knew better. She even told herself that at the time. It didn't matter. He had promised her relief and that was all she could think about. The price didn't matter, not then, anyway. Tucked away in her thoughts was the knowledge that he had to play by the rules. No matter how he might tease her, he had promised her and she had faith that he would give her what she needed.

He'd come back with a digital camera. A nice one, by the looks of it, not that she had any real knowledge of on the subject. It didn't matter as it would suit his purposes.

"Pose for me."

He used the tone that brooked no argument, and she did, doing exactly what he told her to do, letting him take picture after picture of her in lurid poses. Legs spread, back arched, arms tied, untied, her hands between her thighs spreading her lips apart while wanting so badly to finger herself to orgasm.. Each pose made her feel sexier and fueled her need even more, if that was possible.

"Not yet, Kara, not yet. Just a few more shots."

She wasn't sure how long 'the session' lasted, but she was certain that he must have taken close to a hundred pictures of her as Supergirl in compromising positions. He'd made sure of getting her face in many of them, reassuring her that they were all just for his own private enjoyment and that, in the morning, if she regretted her decision, he would delete them all. And she believed him, forgetting who he was. Super Villains, after all, made a career of deceit. She should have known better.

When he finally announced that he was done, she looked at him from her position on the sofa, laying on her back, her legs upright and spread against the rear cushion, her head and hair spilling over the edge as she cupped her bared breasts.

"Now? Please?" She no longer cared about dignity or appearances. He'd stopped the shoot more then once to bring her back up to a level of arousal that drove all other thoughts from her head and all she could think about was and end to this. A wonderful, mind blowing end filled with one orgasm after another until she couldn't stand it anymore, if that ever happened. Brianiac smiled, looking down at her, and shook his head slowly from side to side. "No. Not now. I said you could cum for me. I didn't say when."

She lay there staring at him in disbelief. He had promised her. The lying bastard! Fuck him. She would just take care of herself then. She didn't care anymore. Taking matters into her own hands, she pushed a pair of fingers into her sopping cunt while she took care of her clit with her other hand. It didn't take long for her to cum, crying out loudly, hardly even noticing that he was filming the whole event on his camera. It wasn't enough. She barely even paused, hardly satisfied and worked herself up slowly to another orgasm, this one also filmed.