Dangerous Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she was done, collapsing on her side, the combination of drink, the lateness of the night, and two huge climaxes draining her. Smiling, he knelt at her side, kissing her tenderly and arranging her limbs so that she would be comfortable, then he brought in a quilt and covered her, tucking her in.

"Good night, Supergirl. Sweetest of dreams." Kissing her again, this time softly on the lips, her breathing indicating that she was already asleep, he left her, taking his camera with him to his bedroom and downloading everything onto his hard drive.

She awoke the next morning, feeling tired and somewhat hung over, sunlight from between the blind slats striking her face. Moaning softly she pulled the quilt over her head and lay still, slowly recalling the events from the night before. Oh, god, had it all really happened? She lifted the quilt, taking note of the fact that she still wore her costume, everything but her panties, and that her top was pulled all the way up to expose her beasts to the world. Or, in her case, to Brainiac and his camera. That thought woke her up quickly enough. Sitting up with heartfelt groan as her headache made itself definitely known, she hugged her covers to her, looking about the room. He was no where to be seen. Nor was the camera.

She stood got up and did a quick search of the sofa and then the room, looking for her missing panties and not having any success. So intent, she missed his entrance. Finally, she sensed his presence, and turned to find him leaning in the door frame, obviously admiring her body. Blushing, she realized that she hadn't bothered to pull her top down and hastened to do so. She face him, refusing to me embarrassed or intimidating.

"I want those picture deleted."

It was a simple request, and it was granted a simple answer. "Of course."

Brainiac stepped into the room. Actually, it was difficult to think of him as Brainiac without his make-up and costume. This morning, he was dressed in a pair of expensive looking gray trousers, and a sharply pressed dress shirt open at the throat. Gold cuff links adorned it. In one hand, he held a camera. Pulling her cape around her, until it covered her belly and thighs, conscious of the fact that she was naked under her skirt, an item that barely covered her, she met him half way. He was handsome in his way. More then handsome. Well built, his dark eyes staring at her from a chiseled face that belonged to a movie star. His head was shaved bare. She wondered if that was to stay in character for his costume or if it was something that he did regularly. Either way, it looked good on him. Very good. She held back a sigh, not sure what how she should feel about what had happened.

"Here you go."

Holding the camera out, he let her watch while he deleted all the photos he had taken the night before, letting her check and double check before setting it down on the coffee table. Afterwards, he offered her breakfast, but by then, all she wanted to do was to go home and sleep off the rest of her hangover. He was reluctant, but good-naturedly agreed to drive her back to her car. Half an hour later, conscious the entire time of keeping her skirt tugged down as far as she could, she bid him a curt goodbye. She collected her keys and wallet from Kevin who stopped teasing her about where she had been soon after she told him to mind his own business, and drove herself home and was soon asleep beneath the covers.