All Comments on 'Dani & Mike's Dilemma'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot, but?

This is a LW type story hiding in the E&V category. Dodging the trollls, perhaps? In any event, I liked the story, but didn't love it. Perhaps because the relationship between Mike and Dani seems so iffy, the erotic buildup was less than it might otherwise have been. Still, well written and erotic, I gave it 4 stars.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 12 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives? --- Nah

This isn't loving wives at all, they aren't married and no where does the story say they are. They are a couple that live together, yes, but she's not his wife. I'll take the 4 though and with great appreciation for it. At least you commented and voted, and didn't throw a one-bomb at me for no plausible reason. I have trolls whether in loving wives or incest, or any other category on Lit. This is where it should be, even the editor thought so. Thanks lots! :D ~ Red

chastenchastenover 12 years ago
Hmmm

I usually enjoy your stories but I'm not quite sure I get this one. The sex scenes were quite well done but I'm just not getting what's going on between Mike and Dani. I can't even figure out whether they are together at the end or not, or whether Dani has finally figured out why his previous girlfriend left him and is now in the process of considering the same. I see the point of the other poster that there is a definite feel of LW about this. The willing cuck variety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Sex was hot

But the story sucked. This was sad. Hot sex can't make up for stupidity, confusion, and cuckolding. The dilemma was the story itself.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MIKEYS PROBLEM

is he needs practice in keeping his women. TK U MLJ LV NV

GracieLoveGracieLoveover 11 years ago
I realllly like it!!!!!

That was one incredibly hot sexy story. who gives a hoot about Mike. The guy set her up, because he was insecure about himself. She connected sexually with Doug, felt his charisma and magnitude from the moment she met him, and let herself go with it... Good for her. Taking great sex to the ultimate point. I could care less what some of the other sanctimonious reviews were about how she wasnt a good wive, blah blah blah. Bullshit. This is sex, raw unadulterated sex with all its primal hot moments described flawlessly. Beautifully done. Can't wait to read more. By the way, does anyone know where Doug lives?? ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous