All Comments on 'Dani in the City Pt. 03'

by thewinedarksea

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chastenchastenalmost 6 years ago

That was an erotic scene!

Anyway, I liked the beginning, seeing more than just the sexual side of Dani. It's becoming an interesting cast of characters.

Of course, that ending leaves the reader begging to know what happened. :-)

thewinedarkseathewinedarkseaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
The ending

Thanks chasten!

Re: the ending, I agonized over it. I was worried it would be a bit of a genre-shift, or a bit hackneyed or too neat, but I had fun writing it — and I guess that's the point. I wonder where it will go next…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Written

The plot so far is moving along, but slowly. I could live with that, but all three chapters are so dismal in tone that I can find nothing to encourage me to continue reading. So, at this point, I'll refrain from voting to keep from bringing your score down further. Verbally, I'll give you a 4.25, mostly for technical writing.

You should in no way be discouraged by this. There are others who will love the tone of this story. I'm just not one of them. Stay with it. Good luck.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Very erotic with an intense level of details.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 6 years ago
Best chapter yet

I like that there was so much more to it than a sex scene. The sex was realistic and brutal where needed. Loved the expansion of the characters and their personalities and that there was more to them than their jobs. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
better and better

The first chapter was called an acquired taste and I have acquired it. Each chapter better than the last. I look forward to part 4

IntuitiveJIntuitiveJabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed the intensity

Well written. You can feel the intensity and I'm also enjoying getting to know Dani. Keep going. I agree with your comment. I look forward to seeing what comes up next.

OnlywritingOnlywritingabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Please continue 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous