Dani in the City Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take his cock out of my mouth, spit on the head, and start to jerk it, rubbing the tip against my lips. He smells strongly of my cunt, and whitish foam speckles his dark pubic hair. I give him the eyes, run a hand over my nipples, cup his balls. "Come on baby, fuck my ass. I want it. Put this nasty thing in my butt."

"Another five-hundred," Bianca says in a small voice. "I'll do it for another five."

I swivel and look at her, aghast, and mouth the words, "What the fuck?" But she looks right through me, lips set in a stubborn frown. She really means to do this.

"Done!" Rav lets out a low cackle. "Fucking done." He gives me a wink and says, "We'll take a raincheck this time, mermaid. But hold onto that thought."

Rav drags Bianca back, right to the end of the couch, lifting under her hips to raise her ass as high as possible, then he pushes her head down into the seat. He drops his cock on top of her ass, lets it glide over her well-lubricated butt crack a few times, then draws back and angles the tapered tip into the tiny divot of her anus.

Bianca reaches one arm back, defensively pressing fingertips into Rav's hip to stop him going too deep. Her eyes are closed and she breathes in shallow gasps. Her lips purse open and I can see the white tips of her front teeth and the pretty little gap between them.

Rav's cock is fully hard now, straining in filthy anticipation. As he leans more pressure on Bianca's backdoor, his urethra opens up a notch, then disappears as the tip presses hard into her butt. His dick looks too big to fit, and her anus doesn't open so much as recede into her body, tugging the skin of her lube-glistening buttocks in with it. Bianca stops breathing, mouth contorted in a grimace.

Rav pulls back. "Fuck that's tight. Spread her ass for me." I kneel on the couch beside Bianca's bent-over body and lean over, my tits brushing over her back, and try to part her buttocks with my fingers, but they're slippery with lube and I have to wipe some of it off on my legs before I can really get hold of her. I spread her ass cheeks as wide as I can, and her hole puckers and raises, but the tight creases leading inside her tiny anus stubbornly refuse to let go. It's like peering into the tied air hole of a pink balloon.

Rav eases it in again. I keep her ass spread. A halo of dark-red inner skin appears around the circumference of his pushing cock end. Bianca trembles. Her tight sphincter finally gives way and the tip opens her up, burrowing inside.

"Ai. Ai. Ai." Bianca writhes and squeals as Rav's whole cock head passes the threshold of her stretched anus and tunnels inside her. I feel her thighs shuddering violently underneath me. "Oh. Oh. Oh go slow. Please. Go slow. Go slow."

"Oh fuck babe. You so tight, doll. Ah, goddamn." Rav slowly begins to thrust, easing a little more of his length into her with each push. The tight anal rim grips around Rav's cock as he withdraws, clinging to the shaft like a transparent red film before he slides back in. My face is very close to it, and I can see every contour of his lube-shiny cock reaming into that fragile canal. My cunt aches at the sight of it. There's a complex aroma of my pussy and Rav's man-stink and a sharp, pheromonal odor issuing from Bianca's anus that just smells of lust and want and fear.

Rav starts to speed up his thrusts, pushing that cock deeper into her guts, stretching Bianca's anus wider as the thicker parts of his shaft are wedged in there. I spit onto his sliding cock to give Bianca's ass more lubrication — it looks so sore. Rav gives a firmer shove and another full inch of dick sinks into her butthole. She lets out a distressed-sounding cry, then a desperate series of small sobbing noises as Rav starts fucking her ass faster, deeper. Her body recoils into the couch, like she's trying to escape from the penetration. Her fingers dig into Rav's hip, but his weight and strength just drive his cock in anyway.

Watching that brutish dick violating Bianca's ass brings back that black, achey feeling in my guts that I felt before. It feels like sickness, like a weird kind of heartbreak. I watch his greasy shaft draw way back on each stroke, the tapered head allowing her anus to constrict just a little, before ploughing back inside. My own anus tightens and hurts in empathy. I know the feeling of being plundered in that way. That burning, helpless, delicious soreness. Whenever I get ass-fucked, I must frig myself, for comfort as much as for pleasure. It eases the pain of being opened up like that, at least until my body adapts to the stretching, until I can try to enjoy the feeling of taking a cock in there. But Bianca's hands are occupied with fending off Rav's thrusts; she couldn't touch herself if she tried. I suddenly want to do that for her, to help her.

I release her ass cheeks; there's no need for me to hold them open as Rav's cock is halfway buried in her rectum now. Rav says something to me but I ignore him. I slide down and lie underneath Bianca, my legs spread out beneath her hips, and embrace her, taking her head on my shoulder, my face pressed close to hers. I lick my fingers and slip the hand down to her small cunt.

I start to massage her pussy lips, drawing deep circles over the top of her mound, maintaining a steady pressure on her clit, the way I like to touch myself when I have a cock in my own ass. Her hot slipperiness turns me on even further, and my nipples are sticking out like bullets. I press them upwards into Bianca's chest, enjoying the slide of her tiny, pointed breasts over mine.

Above us, Rav starts to groan and make all kinds of animal sounds. He quickens his pace again, pushing ever deeper. Bianca shudders and winces, but her sobbing noises are mellowing into sighs — high pitched and slightly pained, but with notes of pleasure now too. I quicken my rubbing of her cunt, and with my other hand take one of her nipples, pinching it between thumb and forefinger, rolling it firmly.

Bianca opens her eyes, and looks directly into mine. A single tear glosses her cheek. The sound of Rav's obscene grunting suddenly seems very distant.

She kisses me. A hot, hungry kiss, full of need. I kiss back, my fingers working at her slit. She presses her tongue into my mouth, bites and sucks on my lower lip, gasping heavily now. I lick the tear from her cheek, tasting salt. I frig her dripping cunt more firmly, hooking a single finger into the hole, feeling the deep slide of Rav's cock over my knuckle. Bianca's moans deepen. She buries her face in my neck and sucks and bites at me. I take my other hand from her tit and embrace her tightly, my hand in the nape of her neck, pressing her into me.

I frig her hard and fast.

She climaxes powerfully, bucking against me, squeezing my cunt fingers, a bright purple flush spreading over her chest and neck. In our tight embrace, I can feel the waves of her orgasm rolling through her. Slowly, they subside, and she slumps onto me, unmoving but for the pendulous motion of Rav's deep thrusts into her ass.

Bianca raises her head a little and looks into my eyes again. Her cheeks are red and pretty. I dust her lips with little kisses.

Then Bianca squeals again as Rav suddenly pulls out his meat. He jerks the last few strokes before ejaculating with a roar. The first shot of come hits Bianca's pussy, quickly sliding down over my fingers. The second and third spurts spatter over my cunt and belly. I look down there and see Rav's cock hanging down, swollen and red, oozing sperm and gleaming, with a mild discoloured streak running the length of it. I look away, not wanting to know what it is.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck me, oh fuck." He pants wordlessly for a while, then says, "I need to clean up. You girls both OK?" I glare at him as he wipes himself off on the towel he'd discarded earlier. It seems a little late to develop an interest in our wellbeing. I'm about to say something I might regret, but I stop when I see that Rav is frowning, looking down at his cellphone on the coffee table. He picks it up and wanders off without saying anything else and I hear the sound of his door closing.

"Are you OK?" I say.

"Yeah. I think I'm good. A little sore right now. Can we just lie here for a moment, Dani? Like this?"

"Yeah. Of course."

I cradle Bianca as she curls up against me, slipping her hands between her legs, clamping on them with her thighs. She nuzzles her face into my neck. We both close our eyes and breathe.

Rav's voice booms out in the other room. He must be on the phone again. He's speaking in rapid tones — it sounds almost frantic. There's another crashing sound. Bianca raises her head, glances in the direction of Rav's bedroom, then gives me a quizzical look.

"We better get ready to leave," I say.

Moving fast, I hand Bianca some wipes, clean myself up, and bundle my stuff into the bag. I help Bianca zip up her dress. She's moving a little gingerly.

"You sure you're OK?"

"Yeah I just feel like I need to poop really badly," she gives a nervous giggle.

"Oh god. I hate that feeling too. Listen, I don't know what's going on with Rav, but we need to get our money."

Just then, Rav bursts back out into the main suite. He is wearing pants now, and a harried look on his face; one hand presses his cell phone against his chest, the other tosses two fat envelopes at our feet. "Here's your fucking money, now you both need to get the fuck out of here. Something's come up."

"What about her five hundred?"

Rav looks confused, then angry. "What?"

"You promised her an extra five hundred." As I say that, I glance behind him into his room. There's a bed with a black object on it. It looks like a gun.

"Listen you dumb bitch, I don't have time for this." He snatches a money clip and throws it to Bianca. "Take your fucking five and go. Only five, OK?"

Bianca plucks out some notes and we both dash from the suite, shoes and bags clutched in our arms.

"What was that all about?" Bianca asks, thumbing the button on the penthouse elevator.

"You mean why is Rav freaking out? Or what was that whole fucking evening about?" I stoop to pull on my shoes.

"Yeah, both I guess."

"I don't know, but I'm glad we're out of there. Did you see what he had in the bedroom?"

"No, what?"

"I'll tell you later." I sigh and put a hand on Bianca's shoulder. "Listen Bee. About earlier. I know I was out of line, calling Antonia. It was none of my business. I'm sorry."

"It's OK Dani. I kind of understand it a little better now," she says, then mashes the button again. A red "G" shines in the display above the elevator door. "What's up with this stupid elevator? It's stuck."

I glance down the corridor. "Let's take the stairs down a level. We can catch the regular elevator there," I say. I lead Bianca down the stairs and we find another elevator. Bianca books us an Uber on her phone as we descend.

When we emerge into the lobby, it seems oddly deserted. There's only a handful of people and, to my surprise, I see that some of them are police officers. The concierge from earlier is talking to a cop who is relaying something into a walkie talkie. The concierge seems agitated. Another cop stands at the entrance to the penthouse elevator. The control panel is hanging open, exposing lights and wires inside, and the cops' hand rests there on a small lever.

"Move outside. Go on, Ma'am," he says, as I pause to look at him. Bianca clutches my arm and we quickly walk out.

As we exit the hotel lobby through the sliding glass doors, a black emergency vehicle pulls up in front of us. Four black-clad, armoured officers with automatic weapons pour out of the back and march rapidly inside the hotel. The whole intersection is lit up with flashing blue-and-red.

We cross the boulevard opposite the lobby and stand on the sidewalk on the other side, staring back at the hotel, following the illuminated tower with our eyes all the way to the top.

"What do you think, Bee?"

"Yeah, huh?"

"Yeah."

*****

Thanks to Jayded_Lust and MelissaBaby for their thoughtful comments on an earlier draft of this chapter and for their encouragement.