Dania Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he took his other hand and caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes as he did this, it felt like the right thing to do. I felt his body soften as he relaxed against me. He released my neck and I didn't like this so I grabbed his hand and put it back. If he was going to have me, he was going to take me. I opened my eyes and stared into his. No words were spoken. None were needed. We both knew what we wanted.

Roth leaned down and his lips met mine softly. I pulled his lip into my mouth and bit down gently, coaxing a slight moan from him. His kiss, yes "kiss" is the right word, immediately became harder, it was full of lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my tail around his leg. I wanted his full weight on me. I wanted to be his. I felt his hands on my breasts, kneading them roughly. My nipples were erect and hyper-sensitive. He used his thumb to tweak them. It felt so incredibly good and my purr was noticeably louder.

It was at this point that I felt his erection against my leg. Some primal part of me understood what it was and I wanted it inside me. But Roth didn't oblige me just yet. He stopped kissing me and made his way down to my breast. I lost my breath completely when he took my nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it and tease it with the tip of his tongue. I was nearly as surprised when I felt his hand on my sex.

Roth leaned up and looked into my eyes as he slid his huge index finger inside me. I hadn't realized it but my juices were already flowing and his finger had no trouble. I was delirious with sensation. Roth continued to watch me intently as his finger slid in and out of me. My body could not keep still. My back was arched and my hips were rocking back and forth. I felt Roth take my nipple into his mouth again, only this time he took the nipple between his teeth and bit down hard. It hurt badly but I didn't want him to stop.

I was so confused. Roth's finger was giving me immeasurable pleasure while his teeth were causing enough pain that I would normally have screamed out in anguish. The conflicting sensations only served to drive me over the edge. My body shook uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. Everything was lost to me in that moment.

Roth never stopped as this orgasm shook me to my core. He had stopped fingering me and his finger slid out.

"Roth, don't stop," I begged.

He smiled ever so slightly as he began to enter me with, not one, but two fingers now . I felt as if he were going to split me wide open. I can't say that it didn't hurt, because it did, but at this point I was enjoying the hurt. I wanted it to hurt. The pain felt good. But more than that, I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to take me. Inch my inch he slid into me. Stopping every now and then to let me become accustomed to the fingers....and then he'd work me there just a bit before trying to go deeper.

I felt it when he had his fingers all the way inside felt completely and totally full. I was rocking my hips in time with him without noticing I'd started. Roth's thrusts were becoming more and more forceful; the pain and the pleasure equal and hitting me simultaneously. He took both of my wrists and held them on the ground above my head with his other hand and looked down at me. This sent me over the edge a second time and I couldn't contain this one. I screamed as loudly as I could from the pleasure that was washing over my body. My legs were now wrapped around his back and I was trying to pull him into me.

Roth must have been able to read my mind. He didn't go any deeper, but his thrusts, yes he was thrusting into me with his fingers, became much more forceful and his pace quickened. My mind was no longer functioning at this point and my body didn't know whether it was coming or going. I was filled to capacity and my mind was no longer functioning.

Roth had to have sensed this because he stopped and let the full weight of his body on me. we were both breathing heavily now and I enjoyed his body on top of mine, they weight of him on top of me. We lie there for what seemed an eternity before I felt him slip out of me. Seconds later I felt the tips of his fingers on my lips.

"Suck"

I couldn't comprehend, so he repeated. "Suck."

It dawned on me what he wanted me to do, but I had no desire to do that. To taste his fingers after they'd been inside me was something that turned my stomach.

"I won't repeat myself again." I couldn't do it.

I felt his hand on my throat again, squeezing. I was unable to breathe. I opened my mouth to try and gasp for air and he slid his fingers inside me. I couldn't help but to do as he obeyed. While I was disgusted at this, my Cat gladly lapped my juices from his fingers.

To have spoken would have somehow taken away from what had just happened. I couldn't articulate what had just happened, but my Cat knew and was purring softly.

I was his and I was clearly not just a friend.

12