All Comments on 'Danica Prelude'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It needed to be told

I told you that you needed to post this. Nice contrast between the Danica we know and the Danica that was. It shows how she supressed her horniness perfectly, and that it was there already before Z got ahold of her.

Jason

hornyinwvhornyinwvabout 18 years ago
Great Background Information

I enjoyed reading this and will continue to read as long as you are willing to write! lol

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
A great begining...

Well detailed, enticing and gripping...A very good introduction to the story, inspiring me to continue through to the very end within such few pages...

anterosanterosabout 13 years ago
Very well written

I really enjoyed the first chapter. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Idk why but I don't really like Robert...Other than that this story sounds exciting!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
found this at ~2:00 A.M....

Well, no more sleep for me tonight...

QueenOfCarnageQueenOfCarnageover 11 years ago
loved it :)

Can't wait to read the rest! Very well done. -Cat

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Rereading this one again.

I still hate what happens to her, on a matter of principle.

On the other hand, this story wouldn't be nearly as good without using it to explain things, so I just skip those parts that make me uneasy.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageabout 9 years ago

I just stumbled across this series, and I like the start. The comment about potential bad stuff has me worried for her, but continue on I shall.

jackryan10jackryan10over 6 years ago
good premise

good premise this is not a criticism just feedback hope to see more sexual action ahead in the upcoming chapters

jackryan10jackryan10over 6 years ago

I am a voracious reader of mainstream fantasy especially of the sorcery genre I will definitely complete the Danica series I just hope there will be loads of sexual action ,intresting characters to compliment the fantasy element.cheers !

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

While I loved the story, there were a few anomalies I found distracting. They probably relate more to the stories "Kampar's Wand", "Sister's Shadow" and "Barren Harvest", as I am reading the Danica stories in chronological order rather than in the order that you wrote them.

1) In Kampar's Wand, the story implies that the Cooling Comfort spell is a fairly low level spell, even if it takes some mastery to do a more sophisticated form of the spell:

"Lorelle might not have much magic, but what magic she did possess, she had mastered. Laying the Cooling Comfort spell over the entire dwelling and varying the effect it had by location was not an easy task."

Since Devan knew of the spell, it is almost inconceivable that she would not have passed it on to her sister, who's aptitude and persistence would have enabled her to master at least the basic spell. Yet in this story it is pretty clear that Danica is not using the Cooling Comfort spell when it would be very useful.

2) IMO, the Danica from "Sister's Shadow" and "Barren Harvest" would not still be struggling at 33 with a spell her sister Devan had learned at 16. If necessary, she would have had Devan's help to learn it, like she did for the fireball and lightning spells.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

A voluptuous heroine, sex, lies and magic, what more could we ask for? A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous