All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 01'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

Great story, can't wait to see where it leads.

Laz

purpledragonesspurpledragonessalmost 17 years ago
Yummy

Loved the story. Can't wait to start reading the rest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unbelievable

I honestly don't know how to describe this...other than brilliant! Where have you found the time to write all this?! After that final twist, I know I'm going to enjoy this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupid DrivelI

I Can' fathom how anyone can write crapola like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I don't know how you did it but I'm equal parts mind-blown, horny and disgusted. Zoraster is one sick man and this one good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just damn

This is some of the best writing I've found on this site in about eight years of browsing. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

GOD DANMIT! I fucking hate that asshole Zoraster and his little dickface torturer Garthak, but I really like this story, lol. Is there no hero to come save Danica or what? Does she just have to take this shit forever? I can't really imagine her getting raped and tortured for three straight books. God, I cannot wait 'till Zoraster and Garthak die, if they ever do :(.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
wow

I've read a LOT of stories on here, with a LOT of villains. I think this guy ranks up among the top 3 biggest bastards ever.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
You are one SICK motherfucker!

This story combined every sick fantasy [and sad to say for some, reality, experienced or experimented with] a man has and you are such a fucking fantastic storyteller, and I'm perverted enough in mind to follow along, keep reading and at some point grin. Not enough magic and enchantments once you've introduced it in the story so far to suit and since you've finished this storyline maybe that's rectified, but hell....it's your universe and I'm just a sick Peeping Tom passing through....

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
just an update

Yep, still one of the top 3 biggest bastards.

jackryan10jackryan10over 6 years ago

It certainly was a good buildup I rated It three cos I am not comfortable with bondage or tort I'm sure otherwise I would have given it a four

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Liked it for it's creativity, but didn't really like the torture and non-consensual sex.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Why was Danica so quick to concede that Zoraster was telling the truth?

"Zoraster laughed long and hard, then pulled a short black rod from his robe and spoke a word of command. Danica felt the oppressive gloom of the dispell leave the room."

"It wasn't lies -- it was the truth. Every act she had committed, and been aroused by -- every orgasm had come from within her."

Or it was such a deep web of lies that Danica was deceived.

Since Danica hadn't have her art until moments before the dispell was lifted, how was she to know how long it had been in place. Sure, Celes didn't do spells in the room, but a wizard of Zoraster's capabilities could have arranged, without dispelling the room, that she wouldn't be able to do so, and then later dispelled the room after his magic and torture had conditioned and habituated Danica to lust. Or he could have put a lust spell or wish on her that a disspelled room wouldn't affect, the same as the spell on Celes kept working while she was in the room, despite obviously requiring ongoing magic in order to make her still seem young and desirable to men.

Apart from giving Zoraster his evil satisfaction, the deception might even be a necessary part of maintaining Danica's lust with minimal magical magical effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This world has potential but seriously disappointed by the sex. I’m even a fan of non con where the woman is reluctantly enjoying it… but it’s really hard to suspend my disbelief in these scenes because of the lack of description of what is pleasurable - it’s just rote and repetitive accounts of the acts and injury….

Also was really annoyed at the description of training to squirt… this is not how squirting works at all. What you are describing here is literally peeing during an orgasm and I don’t understand how it could possibly be read any other way if Danica is literally being instructed to “push”… squirting is something that happens involuntarily due to a very specific kind of vaginal stimulation (it is not triggered by orgasm and can happen with or without an orgasm).

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

No major magic, just a 'gentle' push in the right direction and letting nature take it's course, interesting. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AeralitoAeralitoabout 2 months ago

Sucks the way you people put rape stories in the sci-fi section

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous