All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 05'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Twisted and hot as usual

Okay I'll comment this time since you "hinted" at it so subtlely. Another great chapter full of hot sex for every perversion and bad guys you can really hate. I'm still mad you won't let me see the other chapters before they get posted here though!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

I shouldn't have started reading so late...I can't stop now. This is sooooo good! Love the story, the characters, the sex, the descriptions, and especially your imagination and talent, Simply superb!! Bravo

and Thankyou!!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
I don't know where you're headed with this storyline.....

....but I'm along for the ride! You're the MASTER! I LOVE this shit! Sensai, the wizardry is on par with that child wizard shit that's so popular but the adult twist is what's kicking! You have matured from the first chapters in developing characters and plot and yet giving what I ALWAYS appreciate....descriptive and well written HOT SEX scenes! Domo arigato Sempai! It's YOUR fucking universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through....but I think I'll stay awhile!

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
I aspire to write worlds this detailed and rich.

It makes Harry Potter look tame in comparison for me, which is saying a lot.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it.

Lots of good stuff, with the occasional touch of horror.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I do not understand that she sobbed in horror because of the copies. Would she rather be abused again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous