All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 06'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A pointed reminder

This chapter is a perfect reminder of exactly how twisted and unstable Z is, and why Danica has to obey. A person can only take so much before breaking. Mental powers too? Danica may just be a bit more than Z bargained for. He beter get what's coming to him in the end. Danica is really making up for lost time with the girls only action isn't she? keep them coming Dark!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tired

Nice...but i'm kinda getting bored and tired with the non stop mindless sex.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Oooookkkaaayyy.....

.....I'm not into hardcore BDSM so I don't get the thrill of it even in your excellent storytelling venue. Yet Sensai, I just love the multiple pages to each chapter, the plot is somewhat completed and yet continuing in each and, and, and....OH HELL!!!! You haven't went wrong yet in storytelling. Know what? It's authors like you that make it worthwhile in searching LITEROTICA when I want something HOT and yet fulfilling in entertainment. You've joined the ranks of JazCullen and DoctorWolf in my humble opinion as being one of my favorites. Look..It's your universe and this Peeping Tom is glad to visit....think I'll stay and see everything you have Sensai...Thanks for the stories, their VERY, VERY, VERY....FUCK! theeeeiir GRRREAT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous