Danica Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw an attractive man walking toward an equally attractive woman, carrying two steaming cups of tea. The man had sandy hair and a strong build. He was clean-shaven, and Danica could not help but notice his intense green eyes.

The woman was tall and shapely from what Danica could see. Her hair was a dark blonde, almost brown, and shoulder length. Her hair had an almost kinky curl to it. Her eyes were green just like the man's, and were even more mesmerizing than his were.

Danica was surprised to hear both their thoughts echoing in her head despite having made no conscious effort to connect to them.

The man thought, Who is that? That red hair, that body -- she would be amazing. Stop that Grant, you have Heather right here. You should be damn happy to be so lucky.

Oh My, Danica heard the woman think at the same time. She looks so delicious. Gods how I'd love to share Grant with her -- to share myself with her. The woman moaned silently in her mind, and then punctuated it with a silent sigh. She'd probably slap me, and Grant would probably leave me forever if he found out I thought about other women that way.

Danica shivered as Grant sat down and handed Heather her tea. She felt her previous state of arousal return and spike even higher. She stood up and walked toward the couple before she even really considered what she was doing.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry to intrude, but I saw the tea and I suddenly have a taste for it. Can I ask where you got it?" Danica asked when she reached the couple.

"There is a kettle over there," Heather said, pointing toward a corner of the room near the window. "Grant, why don't you go get her a cup, Dear? Please, sit down and join us..." She paused, obviously fishing for a name.

"Danica."

"Danica," Heather repeated with a smile. "My name is Heather."

Again, Danica could hear both of their thoughts. Grant was getting up to go get the tea and she heard him thinking, What did I do to deserve such terrible temptation? I'm already getting hard. Down -- down. Get the tea. Don't look at her.

Heather, on the other hand, did not share his worry. I can see it in his eyes. He thinks she's attractive. Look at those nipples -- so big and pressing against that blouse. I can almost feel them in my mouth. It's been so long. Gods I wish I could find some way to get her into our bed and know Grant wouldn't hate me, she thought.

"Your husband?" Danica whispered to the blonde.

"No, we've never really discussed it. We're just -- together," Heather replied.

"You're lucky. He's very handsome. I bet he's incredible in bed too," Danica said and laughed quietly.

Heather giggled and blushed. "Thank you. And yes, he is."

Grant returned and Danica accepted the tea from him. Once Grant sat down and Danica had a sip of her tea, she asked them what they did here. Grant explained he was a glass blower, and that Heather was an assistant to a potion maker. Both had come here about a year ago upon hearing of the fine pay for tradesmen at the complex. They had met as a result of their complimentary trades and started seeing each other.

Danica told them she was a student of magic, and the subject turned toward her trying to learn the artistic skills necessary to create magic items. She expressed interest in working in glass. Grant appeared to settle down when the conversation turned to comfortable subjects.

During the conversation, Danica discovered that Heather had taken up etching glass as a hobby. She said that she had a collection of beautiful potion bottles etched with nature scenes in their small home on the grounds.

"They sound wonderful," Danica said. "I would love to have some to store my spell components. The shelf looks so dull with the plain bottles that I keep them in now."

Danica noticed Heather glancing at her curves numerous times during the conversation. Danica let her glance slide over Heather's body every so often as well. She could hear Heather thinking, Is she looking at me? Does she? Would she? That proved that Heather had noticed the looks.

They finished their tea, and Grant took the cups to return them to the table near the kettle. Danica decided to play her hand at that moment. "If I offend you, please tell me and I will leave immediately. I can't resist any longer. You are so sensual, so beautiful -- I can't help myself. Have you ever thought about being with another woman?"

Heather shuddered. "Oh gods," she whispered. "I was thinking the same thing about you. I'm afraid of what Grant will think. He doesn't know I feel that way about women."

"It is a very rare man who would be offended by being pleasured by two women and watching them with each other," Danica suggested and licked her lips.

Heather shuddered again, glancing toward where Grant stood placing the cups and saucers on the table. "I can imagine how incredible it would be, just looking at you makes me so wet. I can imagine tasting you while Grant takes you. I would probably come without being touched," Heather whispered in response.

Grant turned to return to where the two women sat then. Danica hurriedly whispered, "Just follow my lead. We'll hint in that direction and see how he reacts. If he doesn't turn tail, we'll see where it might lead."

Heather nodded, and the two looked up as Grant approached. "What are you two whispering about?" He asked.

"Women things," Danica answered with a smile. "You wouldn't understand," she added and stuck her tongue out at him.

Heather and Grant both laughed. "Quite likely very true," he said.

"I wish I could see your work," Danica said to Heather, looking at her in a way that just slightly hinted at the desire that burned inside her. "I have a great passion for beauty and I might want to commission some of your work."

"You could come see them; we were on our way home soon anyway. Don't you think Grant?"

"I suppose so. It would be good to have something you enjoy doing better our lives," Grant replied.

"It is always wonderful to take something that gives you great pleasure and share it with others who share your passion," Danica interjected. Her voice hinted slightly at something between the lines she had spoken as she looked at the both of them.

Danica heard Grant's thoughts, Is she hinting at something? The way she's looking at Heather, and at me... Heather has been looking at her too. To have them both? Give it up Grant, you're daydreaming. You... No man could be that lucky.

"Well, let's go then, before it gets dark," Heather said and stood. Danica stood up as well, smiling wide and placing her hand on Heather's hip.

Grant took a moment to stand up, and when he did, he hurried to Heather's side to try to hide his obvious erection. They exited the building and walked out onto the grounds toward the end guarded by the steep hill instead of a wall. They approached the couple's one-room dwelling, one of many in the area not far from the workshops.

Danica leaned over and whispered to Heather, "Do you see how hard he is? He's seen us looking at each other. He's not offended -- he's aroused. He wants us -- wants us both. Now, giggle a little." Danica leaned away and giggled. Heather followed the cue and did the same, blushing bright red as she did so.

"More women things?" Grant asked as he walked in the door of the dwelling.

"Of course," Danica replied. She then touched her breast lightly, reaching out and touching one of Heather's breasts at the same time. "Grow some boobs and we might let you in on the secrets," Danica said with a coy smile, and then laughed.

Heather laughed too, and Grant did as well once he managed to pull his jaw up from where it had dropped. Seeing Danica touch Heather's breast and his love's shuddered from the touch absolutely stunned the young man.

He held the door open and Heather led Danica to a small square table inside. "Please sit down. Grant, bring a few of the bottles," Heather said and sat down opposite Danica at the table. Grant went across the room toward the bed, picking up a pair of bottles from the shelves there, which were very high near the ceiling.

A cat jumped up on the table and meowed. "We have to keep them up high, otherwise this naughty little girl might knock them down and break them," Heather said and stroked the cat. The cat looked carefully at Danica, and then walked over to sniff her while purring loudly.

Danica reached out and petted the cat. "Such a pretty pussy. I bet you like to be stroked don't you?" Danica looked past the cat at Heather as she spoke. Heather parted her lips in a slight silent gasp in response, and Danica noticed that Grant had seen his lover's reaction. He reached down and adjusted himself, trying to hide it as he turned and brought two of the bottles back to the table.

Danica picked up one of them and examined it. This had all been primarily a ruse to get to a private place with the couple and try to get into bed with them, but looking at the beautiful etching on the translucent amber bottle, she thought that she absolutely would commission the young woman to make some for her.

Danica held the bottle up, pretending to look at it, but actually looking past it at Heather. She kicked off one of her shoes while slowly turning the bottle. "So beautiful," she said softly, looking past the bottle in a more obvious fashion.

She ran her foot up Heather's shin, making sure her leg brushed against Grant as she did so. Heather let out another silent gasp when Danica's foot slid sensually along her leg, trying to hide it with a quick, "Thank you."

It didn't fool Grant. Danica heard his thoughts, She's rubbing Heather's leg. Oh gods, I'm going to bust the seams of these trousers.

Danica picked up the other bottle and looked at it. It was just as beautiful, and a translucent jade in color. "So stunning," she said, continuing to caress Heather's leg with her foot. "Can I see more?" Danica asked then, her voice again hinting at more than she said.

"Grant, bring the rose and the aquamarine," Heather said a bit breathlessly.

He shook off his surprise and arousal to nod in response before rising and turning quickly to try to hide the obvious bulge between his legs. He glanced back at the two women at the table when he reached the shelves. He swallowed when he saw Danica looking at Heather with nearly unconcealed lust, her foot still stroking Heather's leg. Heather's eyes were on Danica as well. He picked up the two bottles Heather had mentioned, returning to the table with them.

Danica smiled and turned toward him as he walked back, staring hard at his erection. His face was bright red when he arrived at the table and set the bottles down.

Danica looked at the rose-colored bottle, etched with a beautiful rose, just barely opened. The aquamarine depicted a nude water nymph cavorting in the spray of a waterfall. Danica said, "Oh my," when she looked at that one, glancing up at Heather with a coy smile. She then looked over at Grant with that same smile and said, "You didn't have to put the third in your trousers; you could have made another trip."

Grant flushed bright red, prompting Heather to cover her mouth with one hand and laugh. Danica's hands went under the table and she reached over to palm his throbbing cock. His eyes went wide and he gasped when she touched him.

"Why, it's not another bottle at all," Danica said in mock surprise. She reached under the table and pulled one of Heather's hands over to hers. "See, Heather," she said and licked her lips.

Heather gasped and shuddered as Danica used her hand to guide the blonde woman's over the bulge in Grant's trousers. His eyes remained wide as both women looked at him -- and each other -- with hungry need.

Danica stood up and leaned down to kiss Grant. He was stiff with obvious fear when she did it, but relaxed enough to respond just as she broke the kiss. She walked around behind him then and leaned down to kiss Heather. Heather was far from hesitant, and returned the kiss with passion.

Danica grasped both of their hands and pulled upward. Heather stood straight up, while Grant took a moment longer, looking at both women with stunned amazement.

Danica unbuttoned the top button on her blouse and walked toward the bed, gesturing with her head for the couple to follow. She continued to unbutton her blouse as she walked, fully baring her breasts when she reached the bed. She turned around and slid onto the bed, running her hands over her bare breasts as she did so. Heather led a still stunned-looking Grant toward the redhead.

Danica grasped both their hands when they reached the bed, and pulled downward as she lay down on her back. Heather followed eagerly, and leaned over Danica to suck a rock-hard nipple between her lips.

Grant's mouth worked, but no sound escaped him as he watched his woman sucking another woman's nipple. Danica tugged on his hand to snap him out of his trance. "Mmm, come help her, Grant. Help her make me feel good."

Grant leaned over and swirled his tongue over the erect bud on Danica's other breast. Heather looked directly into his eyes and moaned around Danica's nipple when he did it. He then sucked Danica's nipple into his mouth with a moan of his own.

Danica sighed and caressed the couple's backs as they suckled her. She worked on the buttons of Heather's dress and managed to get a couple of them undone before Heather stood up to hurriedly pop them all open. Danica moaned as she got all the buttons undone and pulled her arms from the sleeves. Danica licked her lips when Heather revealed her large breasts. She had perfectly round, small dark nipples, and a taut tummy.

Danica tugged on Grant's shirt, pulling it up to his arms. He released her nipple reluctantly and raised enough for Danica to pull the garment off. Heather stepped out of her dress at the same time, and then pulled down her panties. Danica moaned low and lustily as the young woman revealed her sex, surrounded by a closely cropped and well-groomed covering of hair.

Danica turned her attention to Grant's trousers. "Take them off," she ordered in a husky whisper. He sat up and pulled the pants down as Heather slid back onto the bed. Heather pulled Danica's skirt down off the redhead's hips. She then pulled off Danica's panties and licked her lips when she saw Danica's glistening folds.

Danica sat up and slid over on the bed toward where Grant stood, looking at Heather and saying, "Suck your man's gorgeous cock."

Heather gasped and moved over on the bed in front of her lover. She reached out and pulled him toward her by his convenient handle, wrapping her lips around it as soon as she could reach him. He gasped and put his hands on her head as she sucked his cock, moaning around him.

Danica slid down to the floor and in behind Grant. She pushed on his knees and got him to part them. She then flicked her tongue over his balls from behind. He loudly gasped, "Oh Yeah," as she touched him.

Heather sucked her man hard and fast. Danica could hear the sounds of the blonde's mouth sliding over his hard flesh and see her hair whipping around his muscled legs. Danica continued to flicker her tongue over his balls and the sensitive cord between them and his ass.

"Oh, I can't believe it," Grant groaned, and then let out a gasping growl followed by, "I'm there."

Heather squealed around his cock and Danica rolled his balls in her palm, swirling her tongue over them at the same time. He exploded into his woman's mouth with a loud grunt, and Heather moaned with delight around him.

Danica said, "Share with me," and moved around in front of Grant. He gasped and balanced his wobbling legs by holding onto Heather's head. Heather let him slip free from her mouth and turned to Danica, showing her his cream filling her mouth.

Danica knelt and kissed Heather, moaning as she ran her tongue through the creamy semen in Heather's mouth, sucking on the blonde's tongue. She broke the kiss with a gasp, and slid up onto the bed to spread her legs wide. "Mmm come taste me, Heather. Please -- I need your mouth on me," she said lustily.

Heather turned and immediately moved between Danica's legs. "Oh yes. Oh yes," Danica exclaimed as Heather's tongue touched her.

Grant sat down on the bed and watched in amazement as his woman lapped and sucked another right in front of his eyes.

"Ohh, she's licking me so good. She's going to make me come so hard," Danica gasped, looking right at Grant.

He shuddered and leaned down where he could get a better look. Heather felt around blindly as she continued to lap Danica's folds, managing to find one of Grant's hands. She pulled it over and slid two of his fingers into Danica's depths as she locked her lips around the redhead's clit to suck and roll it with her tongue.

A sharp gasp burst from Danica, followed by a long moan as Grant stroked his fingers in and out of her. Heather sucked Danica's clit hard, her tongue dancing over it in quick strokes.

"Oh yes. Oh, lick me. I'm going to come. Do it. Faster. Oh yes. I'm... I-I'm coming!" Danica screamed as she climaxed.

Danica writhed as her orgasm took hold of her body, drawing screams and moans from her as it rolled in waves through her body.

Heather released Danica's bud from her lips, then put her hand on Grant's cheek and turned his face toward her. She kissed him deeply, and when they broke from the kiss, he slid his tongue over his lover's face, tasting Danica's juices.

Danica reached down and grasped Grant's wrist, pulling the fingers that still stroked her wet heat to her lips to suck her juices from them with a moan. She rolled onto her side and said to Heather, "I want to taste you -- feel you come on my tongue."

Heather lay back on the bed, and Danica moved between the blonde's legs. Danica reached over to where Grant sat and ran her hand over his cock, which was twitching with signs of life again. She sucked Heather's labia between her lips and pulled her head back. When she let the blonde's folds slip from between her lips, Danica said, "Suck his cock while I make you come. Get him hard. I want him inside me."

Heather moaned as Danica's tongue stabbed back into her depths. The blonde reached out her hand to Grant, and he moved over to the side of the bed near her head. She moved to where she could easily reach his cock with her hands and mouth.

Danica lapped and sucked hungrily at Heather's sex, moaning from the heady taste of the other woman's juices. When Danica looked up at Heather, she saw the blonde looking down into her eyes while sucking Grant's slowly hardening cock.

Danica continued to flick her tongue over Heather's nether lips, slipping deep between them to lap up the gathered wetness within. She sucked the blonde's labia and rolled Heather's clit with her tongue. Heather released Grant's now hard cock from her lips to gasp in pleasure as Danica's mouth brought her closer to the edge.

Danica slipped a finger in and up behind Heather's mound, rubbing the sensitive spot there with quick pressure. Heather gasped and her eyes went wide. "Oh my gods yes," Danica squealed. "Yes -- do it. Make me come," she moaned breathlessly.

Danica rubbed the finger deeper inside Heather harder, sucking the blonde's swollen clitoris hard while rolling it quickly with her tongue. Heather's hands went to the back of Danica's head and she thrust her hips upward toward Danica's tongue as she built toward her orgasm.

Heather's hands twined tight in Danica's hair and pulled the redhead hard against her as she climaxed. Danica squealed with delight as she felt just the slightest squirt from Heather as she came.

Danica continued to lap Heather as she writhed in orgasm. As Heather slipped down from her peak, she released the pressure holding Danica down. Danica gave Heather one last long lap of her tongue and a final kiss on the clit, and then sat up, sliding over to Grant.