Danica Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,273 Followers

When she had come back to Earth, Danica found she wasn't sated. She needed more, and her toy wasn't going to be enough to satisfy her hunger.

Danica made her way to Andrea's room, and found the young woman there, having just returned from the baths. The bright desire in Danica's eyes made Andrea gasp, and sparked arousal within her as well.

Danica pulled off her own clothes, and then Andrea's in a rush. She slid her face between Andrea's smooth thighs and suckled the blonde's sex with a hunger like she had never known before.

Andrea gasped and moaned emphatically under Danica's assault. She came once, then again, squirting her stream of girl cum into Danica's waiting mouth. Danica didn't relent, but continued to lap and suck the young woman's folds.

They both started when the door opened and closed quickly. They turned to find the young man Andrea was sporting with of late, standing at the door and staring in wide-eyed wonder. Andrea motioned him near, and he broke from his trance to come forward. Andrea huskily asked him to join them.

Danica returned to lapping Andrea's sex, and the young man slid deep inside Danica from behind with Andrea's urging. He took her hard and fast, staring hard at Danica's tongue dancing over his young lover.

When Andrea came again with a loud scream, the young man's cock brought Danica to her heights as well. She screamed her pleasure around Andrea's quivering lips. Moments later, Danica felt him pull free, to stroke his member.

"Fill me up," Danica half growled.

He slid back inside her and thrust a few more times. Danica loudly moaned as she felt his hot cum filling her and spreading warmth through her body.

Danica spun around on the bed to straddle Andrea's face. She lowered her dripping sex to the young woman and felt Andrea's tongue sliding inside her the moment the blonde could reach.

Danica motioned the young man near, and ran her tongue over his flaccid manhood when he reached her. All the while, she quivered from Andrea's lips and tongue caressing every inch of her private places so well.

Danica sat bolt upright and threw her head back to gasp her way through an explosive orgasm on Andrea's face, as blood swelled the young man's manhood once more. Andrea lapped with moans of pleasure for Danica's flow of juices running into her mouth.

Danica came back to earth and feverishly sucked Andrea's lover's now quickly hardening cock. He throbbed at full erection in her mouth shortly thereafter. Danica let him slide from between her lips with one last long, slow suck, and then turned back to Andrea.

Danica cast her spell and discovered Andrea was in no danger of getting pregnant right now. She moaned deep in her throat and guided the young man's hard cock into Andrea with a sigh of pleasure.

Danica slid down and stroked her tongue over Andrea's clit and the man's stroking shaft as he fucked her hard. Andrea leaned up to watch as her lover penetrated her and Danica's tongue danced over her. "Oh -- mmm, yes," she moaned.

It didn't take Andrea long to reach her peak under the dual assault, and she came with a loud series of whimpers and gasps as the man's hard cock continued to pound her.

Danica could tell he was getting close as she felt Andrea's body showing the signs of teetering on the verge of another orgasm. "Fill her up. Let her feel it inside her," Danica said huskily before redoubling her efforts on the young woman's swollen clit.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum again," Andrea squealed and toppled over the edge into orgasm. The young man buried his cock inside her, grunting and gasping as he filled her with a warm flood of semen.

Danica kept lapping them both until he pulled free because he was too sensitive. She then slipped her tongue between Andrea's labia to lap up the mingled juices.

Andrea came again on Danica's tongue, holding the redhead's face tight against her as she bucked and writhed through the intense orgasm. All three relaxed for a time and let their bodies recover. Danica sensually strutted over to get them all some water about a half an hour later, showing off her body and smiling when she saw the young man's cock twitch with life again.

Danica poured them each a glass of water in turn, and then leaned down to whisper in Andrea's ear, "He's not too big. Would you like him to put it in your ass while I tease that sweet pussy with my toy?"

Andrea shuddered and whispered back to Danica, "I've never done it before. I-I don't know."

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you. I'll make him take it nice and slow until you're ready for more. If you can't handle it, I'll have him take me so he doesn't get all worked up for nothing," Danica purred and kissed her. "Now, let's go get cleaned up."

Danica leaned over the young man, her breasts sliding along his chest. "You wait right here and think about us," Danica purred, kissing his chest, "We'll be right back." She kissed him again when he nodded.

Danica and Andrea dressed, and then went to Danica's chambers. Danica brought out the skin and slipped it gently into Andrea's puckered ass. She shuddered from the sensual feeling as she flooded Andrea's ass with warm water. She could see that Andrea felt the same sort of intimate connection.

Danica sat on the bed when Andrea hurried to the chamber pot. She then cleaned the spout of the skin thoroughly when Andrea returned, and got down on all fours with her ass high in the air. Danica shuddered again as Andrea filled her bottom with warm water.

The two women got dressed when Danica returned from the chamber pot. Danica grabbed a jar from her dresser just before they left. The two then returned to Andrea's chambers, where they immediately undressed. The young man had obviously been thinking about them as Danica had suggested. He was about half hard and stroking his cock when they entered.

The two women slid into the bed with him, and replaced his hand with theirs. As they stroked his cock, they leaned against him and let their hard nipples press against him.

Danica kissed him, and Andrea followed her example. The two then shared a long sensual kiss over the top of the widely smiling young man. Danica looked down into his eyes and said, "Now, let's get that gorgeous cock hard again. I want you to fuck Andrea's ass. It's so tight there. It will feel so good, and I'm going to play with her with my magical little toy to make sure she comes nice and hard before you fill her ass up. Be gentle, she's never had a man there. It's her first time."

The young man nodded and Danica smiled. She then motioned to Andrea with a slight nod of her head, and the two women slid down to stroke, lick, and suck his half-hard cock.

When he swelled to full erection again, Danica pulled out her toy and spoke the word of command to make it come to life. "Make that sweet pussy come," Danica said. She continued to slowly lap and suck on the young man's throbbing cock as she pushed her toy into Andrea's depths.

He gasped in amazement as he watched Danica stroke Andrea's pussy, the blonde writhing from the powerful sensations of Danica's toy. Danica was no less enthralled and aroused than he was.

A few minutes later, Andrea came so hard she squirted the toy out of her. She writhed and gasped her way through the orgasm. Danica let Andrea come back to earth a bit, and then bent down to her hands and knees.

Danica reached into her robe pocket and removed the jar she had picked up in her chambers. Danica coated the young man's cock well in the slippery ointment. She then rubbed a generous amount over Andrea's puckered ass, pushing her finger past the resistance and slathering more inside.

She told the young man to get behind Andrea, and then guided the tip of his erection against the iris of Andrea's ass. "Just relax, Andrea. Let him in. Let him fill you up while I make you quiver with my toy," she said and slowly slipped the toy into Andrea.

Andrea gasped and shuddered as the humming, throbbing toy slid inside her. She motioned to her lover, and he pressed his cock against her tight ass. Danica pulled on Andrea's cheeks, looking at the young man and gesturing with her head toward her hands. He understood the hint and reached down to spread Andrea's cheeks wide.

Danica ran her fingers over the young woman's ass, and she relaxed just a little. Andrea nodded to her lover and said, "More." He pushed forward in response.

Andrea let out a whimpering gasp as the head of his cock slipped inside her. Danica stroked the toy slowly, pulling on the young man's buttocks until he caught on and pressed forward every time he felt the resistance of Andrea's tight ass lessen enough for him to do so.

Andrea gasped as he slowly opened her up and slid inside her. Once about half of his shaft was inside her, Danica said, "Now take her -- slowly. Don't give her more until she's ready. You'll feel her begging for more when she's ready to take it."

The young man stroked slowly in and out of Andrea's ass. Both gasped as she squeezed tight around his throbbing cock. Danica stroked the toy a little faster. She kept the angle of the toy just right to keep the little probe that would normally be right against the iris of the ass just a little lower, so that it made Andrea's ass throb with gentle vibrations.

Andrea responded to the sensations of Danica's wonderful toy. Her muscles relaxed a bit more, and the young man slipped more of his shaft inside her with the next thrust. Andrea gasped again from the deeper penetration. About three quarters of his shaft now stroked her ass. "Oh, more," she growled, and made a conscious effort to relax her muscles as Danica's toy fanned the flames inside her to a white-hot intensity.

Andrea's resistance lessened, and her young lover at last buried his erection deep inside her, drawing gasps of pleasure from them both. Danica stroked the toy faster, causing Andrea to arch her back and pinch her nipples. The throbbing of the toy and the hard cock filling her ass sent her quickly to the edge of orgasm.

Danica guided the young man to increase the speed of his thrusts. Andrea neared orgasm and her muscles relaxed in response, "Oh yes, fuck my ass," she gasped.

The young man needed no further prompting, and increased the speed of his thrusts again. Andrea moaned and whimpered with every stroke now. She breathed hard, her eyes rolling up when he bottomed out in her ass.

Andrea came moments later, clenching tight on the toy and the cock in her ass. She gasped, shuddered, and ground her face into the mattress -- screaming her pleasure while the jolts of orgasmic energy rolled through her.

"Take her. Fill her up," Danica breathlessly urged.

After only a few more strokes, he slammed his cock hard into Andrea's ass and flooded it with the last of his seed. The feeling of his warm spurts set Andrea off again.

The three again rested for a while, and then got up to wash. When Danica left, she immediately returned to her lab, more eager than ever to complete her new magical creation.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica returned to her work the next day with a new sense of purpose -- almost a sense of urgency. She wanted desperately to complete her new toy now. She finished the second piece before the end of the day. It was similar to the first, though the shaft was smooth and without detail except for the flare of the head on the wooden cock. The wooden phallus was also smaller than the first in diameter.

At the base of the piece were two raised knobs. Danica lined these up with the notches in the first piece she had carved, and let the new piece slide inside the larger. The tip of the second toy fit in just below the rim of the first. Danica took two small dovetailed pieces and fit them into the notches of the first, more detailed shaft. She then turned it upside down and smiled as the smaller shaft slid down easily to stop against the ridge.

Danica turned her work to the next piece the following day. It took her two more days to do the fine hollowing of this small piece. When she finished it, she looked it over carefully.

It was perhaps as big around as her pinky finger, and about as long as her middle finger. It was ribbed, similar to the handle of the flail Francine had stroked into her depths. Danica shuddered as she thought about it slipping into her ass once she completed the toy.

Danica then went to work on the last piece she needed to carve. It was similar to the present she had made for Celes -- a set of parted lips and a tongue. The shaping of this took her almost a week, due to the intricate detail and small working space between the wooden lips. At last, she completed it. Many small holes pierced the slightly larger oval of wood around the lips, each about as big around as the quill of a goose feather.

Danica sat back with a sigh as she put down the last piece next to the rest. All that remained now was to get the leatherwork done and enchant her new toy. Only then would she know if it was everything she hoped it would be.

She gathered up the pieces in a small sack, along with several sketches and notes she had made. She had just bathed in preparation to go down to the tradesmen's workshops when Zoraster entered the room.

"I see you have been availing yourself of your freedoms. Now I would offer you another in exchange for your next task. A student here has fallen into disfavor, and his disfavor is your fortune. His chambers lie adjacent to your own, joined by the wall behind your bath and lab. Your freedom will be to have his chambers adjoined to yours, so that you may have more space for your fascinating work -- and play." He smiled as he said the final words, and laughed when he finished.

Danica had just been thinking that her lab felt a bit crowded with the new tools and supplies she had purchased to work in wood. "What is the task?" She asked in as much of a dismissive voice as she could.

"Still playing that game are we?" Zoraster laughed. "Celes grew bored with that melodrama some time ago, little rose. Follow me, and I will show you in the Scrying Pool the object of your next task," he said, beckoning her to follow.

Zoraster led her to Scrying Pool and concentrated as he directed its magic.

Danica watched as the waters swirled and slowly formed an image. She flushed in anger when she realized Zoraster had directed the Pool to show the room where her copies were. The clone he called Danielle being fucked by a large guard dominated the scene. Danielle screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain, the blood on the sheets a testament to her ever-renewed virginity, stolen time and time again. The rest of her copies and the one of Andrea were in a knot of naked bodies on the bed, licking and sucking each other.

"Oh, I must have been distracted. That wasn't what I meant to show you at all, little rose," he said with a laugh and dismissed the image.

Danica growled as Zoraster continued to laugh while redirecting the Pool to a new scene. This time it showed a sinister looking bald man.

"This is the object of your Task. His name is Omark, called The Dark. He is a slaver who deals exclusively in women, most especially in virgins. He is well established and he is meddling with my plans in the area, though he knows it not." Zoraster then caused the Pool to pull outward and show more of the scene.

The man stood before a line of half a dozen women. They ranged from a thirty-something dark haired woman, to a blonde girl who could have been no more than thirteen. All had a blank, staring look on their faces. Omark went down the line, examining each of their nude bodies carefully. He pinched their buttocks, felt of the weight and firmness of their breasts, ran his fingers through their hair, checked their teeth -- looking much like a man examining horses he was thinking of purchasing.

He made notes on a slate as he examined each woman. When he reached the end of the line, he ordered some men to lay the last, the young blonde, down on a table. He then leaned down and parted her legs, examining her and making another mark on his slate. The rest of the women followed in turn, offering little resistance.

"I want you to discover what you can of his operation. You need not worry about disrupting it, because I fear your being female would preclude your success in this," Zoraster said and sent the image in the pool away from Omark toward a nearby building. The pool's magic took them through the door and into the building.

It moved through the halls. Zoraster instructed, "Pay attention," as it moved. Danica noted the turns, doorways, and rooms she saw on the sides as the magical image moved along. It finally reached a door marked with runes.

"There are two rooms in this place I cannot scry. This is the first. It would seem to be some sort of office, because he goes to it quite often with his slates and parchments. I want you to find what you can there. Now, to the second."

The scene again followed the halls of the building a short distance and stopped before a large set of double doors. "These are Omark's private quarters, but directly across the hall is the other room you must examine," Zoraster said and directed the pool to show the door in question. It was rune-marked like the door to the slaver's private room.

"The man has magic about him, though he hides it well. I wish you to discover all you can about these two rooms by whatever means possible. Return to me with this knowledge, using this to record your discoveries," Zoraster ordered, handing Danica a curious gem-studded platinum tube set with glass lenses in both ends. "The command word is Mortali, which activates and deactivates the magic. Hold it to your eye and look through it once activated. It will hold your words as well, so you may speak and offer your own thoughts about what you see if the situation allows. It will hear even the quietest of whispers."

The Archmage dismissed the image in the pool and turned to Danica to ask, "You understand your task, little rose?"

Danica nodded, keeping her face impassive -- as always.

"Very well. Celes will transport you to a nearby village. She will give you directions to his slave house and you will make your way there." Zoraster leaned in close to Danica, twining his fingers in her hair. "Know this, little rose -- this is of vital importance to me. Fail me in this, and your little adventure with Garthak and Camilla will seem as a pleasant dream compared to your punishment for failure this time."

He released her hair and continued, "Take all the time you need to prepare. Leave when you are ready. Good day, little rose." He turned to the pool by way of dismissal.

Danica returned to her rooms to contemplate her task and to try to master her anger at the scene of the copies locked in an orgy he had shown her beforehand.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you liked this tale, and will continue to read Danica's ongoing story. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. That's the only payment a free author gets, and every bit of feedback is most appreciated!

You may find later chapters have some flubs and grammar issues, until I finish posting all the edits. Look for the note at the beginning of each chapter about my editor, Roust, and that will let you know whether the chapter is newly edited.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,273 Followers