Danica Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla engulfed his cock in her mouth again for a few strokes, and then Danica did the same. Daniel pushed her away with a loud gasp after a few sucks.

Danica purred, kissed Layla, and then started to lap up the cum on her face. Layla did the same, and it didn't take long for them to gather up his cream from each other's bodies with their tongues.

Danica made one last little swirl of her tongue over Layla's right nipple, and then kissed downward while pushing the other woman gently toward the bed. Layla moaned in anticipation and quickly lay back, parting her legs.

Danica motioned to Daniel. "Come watch. See how I make her feel good. Get real close and watch her pussy quiver when she comes on my tongue."

Daniel did as Danica asked, and she was quick to slide her head between Layla's legs.

Layla moaned in delight as Danica lapped her. "It feels so good, baby. Do you like watching her eat my pussy?"

"Oh yeah," Daniel gasped, hypnotized by the scene in front of him.

"I want to watch you with her too. Would you like that?"

"Damn -- yeah."

Layla laughed. "That was enthusiastic," she said, and then let out a sharp gasp as Danica sucked her clit. "I'm going to come so hard. She's licking me so good."

Layla stopped talking then, her building orgasm stealing her ability to think coherently. She gasped and moaned out encouragement to Danica, who increased her efforts in response.

Layla came with a loud scream a few minutes later, drawing a deep, satisfied moan from Danica as she continued to lap up the juices flowing onto her tongue. Once the dark-haired woman stopped quivering, Danica lay down and parted her legs. "My turn," she said breathlessly.

Layla shivered once more and then moved between Danica's legs. Danica let out a long moan as Layla's tongue touched her. "Come suck my tits while she eats my pussy," Danica gasped to Daniel. He quickly complied.

Daniel obviously knew what he was doing, and Danica felt pulses of pleasure running from both her nipples and her sex as they both licked and sucked her. She quickly soared to her heights, and when she neared her peak, she pulled Daniel's mouth from her breast. "I'm going to come any minute. Go pull my hood up so she can suck my clit."

Daniel moved to do just that, and Layla immediately sucked Danica's swollen bud between her lips. Danica exploded into orgasm almost from the first touch, a gushing flood of her cum splashing the couple. Daniel and Layla both gasped in surprise, but Layla quickly recovered to put her mouth back on Danica's nether lips.

Danica spiraled downward and moaned as she watched the couple kiss over her sex. Layla then looked into her husband's eyes and said in a breathless whisper, "I want to watch you eat her pussy and make her come."

Danica gasped, moaned, and said, "Oh, yes -- do it." He wasted no time slipping between her legs.

Layla proved even better at stimulating Danica's nipples than Daniel, and Danica soon writhed under the attention of both their mouths. Layla kept her eyes on her husband hungrily devouring Danica's pussy.

Again, Danica erupted into a gushing climax, writhing and bucking as the waves rolled through her body. The couple had to move back as Danica's orgasm played out. When Danica was once again able to focus, both Layla and Daniel were softly stroking her skin with their hands, broad smiles on their faces. Danica returned their smiles, while shuddering from her aftershocks.

A glance at Daniel's cock revealed it was still soft, but Danica notices twitches of life. He would grow hard again before long. "Let's get that cock hard again. I want to watch you take your wife -- see you make her come," Danica said seductively as she moved forward to wrap her hands around his manhood.

Danica guided him to lie down and pull his knees up. "Lick him and suck him. Get his cock nice and hard so he can fuck you while I watch," Danica said to Layla, and then moved to caress Daniel's balls, feeling them in every possible way she could imagine. Her touch was as much a part of her study as it was any attempt to pleasure him, but it appeared to have results nonetheless.

Shortly thereafter, Layla's lips slid over Daniel's full erection. Danica kissed the back of Layla's neck and instructed, "Lie down." Danica placed two pillows under the young woman's ass, raising her up off the bed. She then beckoned Daniel near and kissed him. "Now fuck her and make her come," Danica huskily whispered.

Danica guided his hard cock inside Layla, sighing as she watched him penetrate her. She then moved to where she could rub the brunette's clit and still see Daniel's balls while he stroked his cock in Layla's depths.

Danica rubbed Layla's clit in slow circles, watching her husband's balls slap with steadily increasing speed and power against the woman's ass. Danica knew how it felt when a man took her, but she needed to study how it looked in order to properly design Marlena's toy. Her earlier examination gave her good knowledge of the orbs at rest. Now, she gained intimate knowledge of how they moved as Daniel thrust his cock deep into his wife's wet depths.

Danica noticed Layla building toward orgasm. Feeling that she understood enough about a man's dangling orbs to craft Marlena's toy, Danica concentrated on increasing the speed and pressure of her fingers on the other woman's clit.

"Come for him. Come all over his cock," Danica encouraged as Layla drew closer to orgasm.

Layla toppled over the edge with a scream. Daniel thrust a few more times, and then slipped free due to Layla's orgasmic writhing. He moved to insert his erection again, but Danica halted him. Daniel reluctantly complied, and Danica caressed the brunette's folds as she quaked through her orgasm.

When Layla recovered from her climax, Danica asked, "Do you want him to fill you up? I would love to taste him from your soft lips."

Layla shuddered, but then frowned slightly and said, "We're not ready for children yet."

"Would you like to watch him fill me then?"

The woman shuddered. "Oh, yes. I've rubbed myself thinking about that so many times."

Danica kissed Daniel. "We'll let you rest a few moments. You were getting close, and I want you to be able to hold out a little while before you fill me up." She then turned to Layla and said, "In the meantime, I'm going to get a taste of your juices."

A few minutes later, Layla screamed again as she came on Danica's tongue. As soon as the woman recovered enough to move out of the way, Danica lay back and parted her legs. She teased her folds and said to Daniel, "Take me. Fuck me. Make me come. Fill me up while your wife watches. Do it."

Daniel moved between Danica's legs even before she finished her sultry words of encouragement. Layla guided him inside Danica with a moan of excitement. Danica matched the brunette's moan as Daniel's erection pierced inside her.

He stroked her slowly, Danica moaning as she reveled in the feeling of him pressing against her walls deep inside her. Layla didn't hold back, but stroked Danica's clit in quick circles from the moment Daniel's tip slipped into the redhead's wet heat. Every so often, the dark-haired woman would lean down to lick and suck on Danica's bud. All the while, Layla maintained an entranced gaze on her husband's cock slamming into another woman. Danica's fires surged within her.

Danica could see the strain in Daniel's face, and knew he was close to the point where he would no longer be able to hold back. Fortunately, she was about to teeter over the edge as well.

Danica moaned encouragement to him as she drew ever closer to climax. "Oh -- oh, yes. I'm coming," Danica gasped as her orgasm gripped her.

The squeezing of her muscles caused Daniel to explode inside her with a loud growl. Danica growled, "Oh, yes," as she felt his cum flooding her depths.

He collapsed atop her as they both panted for breath. After a few minutes, Layla's patience ran out and she firmly tugged her husband's arm. He rose on shaking knees and pulled free of Danica. Layla drew a screaming gasp from him when she sucked the mingled cum from his quickly softening cock. She let out a moan and a chuckle as she released him, and then turned to Danica to push her tongue inside Danica.

Danica came on Layla's tongue a few minutes later. Layla rose up from between Danica's legs and licked her lips, then pulled the wetness on her face to her lips with her finger. With a smile she asked, "Would anyone care for some wine?"

Daniel grunted in the affirmative where he lay drowsing next to Danica. Danica nodded and moaned as she continued to float in the warm afterglow of her most recent orgasm.

They talked and sipped wine for a while, cleaning up and dressing in the meantime. Layla changed the bed linens, and everyone retired to the front room. Danica discovered that Daniel was a dockworker and Layla worked for a winemaker.

"How do you afford such a wonderful house?" Danica asked. The home was quite large, having three bedrooms and a basement. Danica assumed that only a moderately wealthy person could afford to purchase such a home. The furnishings were of a quainter nature, but the house alone should have been beyond the couple's means.

"We were lucky in that. They say the place was once owned by a wizard. It had sat empty for years -- none would purchase it. We saw it and fell in love with it. The man who owned it had despaired that he would never be rid of it, and was quite glad to see us. He gave us a price we could scarcely believe. We'll have room for a family when we decide to have one. The neighbors rarely come to visit though," Layla explained with a laugh.

"Remember when your cousin came to visit? That pompous ass sure didn't like the place," Daniel said and laughed as well.

"Hush now, Daniel -- Howan will grow out of it. He's barely sixteen and he said the house sucked away his magic or something."

"This house does do that. I have some magic, like these," Danica toyed with the rings on her fingers. "I felt them wink out when I came in. It would certainly make a person uncomfortable."

"Are you a wizard?" Daniel asked somewhat suspiciously.

"I'm a student of magic. I can tell you this -- you have a secure home here thanks to the magical wards on the place. None could enter without your permission; any who do enter cannot use magic, and nobody should be able to spy inside the house with magic."

"It seems it was more than pure luck we were spared in that rash of burglaries," Layla mused.

Daniel reached for the wine bottle and noticed it was empty. He stood to fetch another, but Danica said, "I'll get another, where are they?"

"In the basement. There's a room there that always stays chilly no matter how hot it gets. We never thought about it much, but I guess that must be magic too," Layla revealed.

"Likely -- I'll be back in a moment."

Danica went down the stairs and knew instantly that she was in what once was a wizard's lab. Nothing remained save the shelves on the walls and a large worktable, but the purpose of the room was obvious to one who studied magic. There was only one other door and Danica found the cold room on the other side. Food was stored here, as well as the wine. Danica selected a bottle of wine and turned back toward the stairs.

As she passed the worktable, something caught Danica's eye. She stopped and examined the table. It was covered with a cloth, but one corner was bare and Danica could see runes beneath. She pulled the cloth up a bit and recognized not only normal runes, but a few true runes as well. There were several runes on the table that Danica didn't recognize. She knew they were true runes, and pulled the cloth off completely to look over the table. Dozens of true runes Danica had never seen before were carved into the table. A pair she recognized -- dealing with learning and memory -- appeared near the center of the table.

Danica reached out -- without knowing why she did so -- toward the rune in the very center of the table. Danica assumed it must be a name rune from its position and structure. Danica laid her fingertips on the rune and opened her mouth in a silent gasp.

Danica's vision clouded, and she felt a rush in her head like a voice babbling a thousand things at once. The sensation stopped as suddenly as it started, and Danica jerked her hand away from the table.

She shook her head to clear it, and then gasped again. She looked at one of the true runes on the table she'd never studied -- and she recognized it. It was a rune of protection, and a powerful one. Glancing around the table, Danica realized that she knew each and every one of the runes as if she had studied them all for days.

The wine bottle almost slipped from her hand, and that jolted Danica back into reality. She grasped the bottle before it could hit the floor and returned upstairs.

"Are you alright?" Layla asked when she saw Danica.

"I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little exhausted all of the sudden. I don't know what could have possibly worn me out," Danica said with a sly grin.

The couple laughed as Danica sat down the wine bottle on a table. "I really should be going. I'm tired and I have things I have to do. It's been wonderful, and we should do this again."

Daniel sighed and Layla pouted, but they both rose and walked Danica to the door. Danica kissed them both and then returned to the complex atop the hill. As she walked, she ran over the true runes she knew. Somehow, she now recognized over a hundred that she knew she'd never studied.

She entered the complex, then her rooms with her conscious mind turned inward, her body following the familiar path with little direction. She stood in front of her door before she realized she'd reached it.

Danica opened the door, and found Zoraster waiting for her.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you liked this tale, and will continue to read Danica's ongoing story. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. That's the only payment a free author gets, and every bit of feedback is most appreciated!

You may find later chapters have some flubs and grammar issues, until I finish posting all the edits. Look for the note at the beginning of each chapter about my editor, Roust, and that will let you know whether the chapter is newly edited.