All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 16'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
So Very Good

No, that's not right. This was better than just good, it was excellent! I love how you ended this chapter, with Cheron telling Devon that Danica was still alive. I actually gasped with surprise at that point! lol It's going to be agonizing waiting for the next chapter, but as has been proven, it will be well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awsome!

spectacular its like reading a book however...i find it odd that danica doesnt realise that the *dream* of her argument with her sister isnt real especialy since zorander did that in the past. and that if she knows that zorander cant spy her through the mage house in town why doesnt she try and gain entry there and contact her sister?

however still a wonderfull story/series

keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh come on

Oh come on!!! You can't end that way!!! Need next chapter....now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Excellent Chapter

The story keeps getting better and better. I hope it doesn't take too long for the next chapter to appear.

One comment about your note at the first of every chapter apologizing for using common units of length and measure in your stories. Thanks! Trying to convert some obscure measurement into something meaningful is really distracting and annoying. The argument that a story set in another world can't use our measurements is completely bogus. Of couse an alien world would not use our units of measure, but then they wouldn't use our language either. If the story has been translated into English then it is reasonable that the units of measure would also be translated. In fact it is totally unrealistic to think that the units of measure would not be translated.

Keep up the good work!

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 18 years ago
Well done!

Nice to have a chance to catch up with the series! Well done as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

This is incredible how you make each part better and better.....the story and the sex. Both were outstanding in this part.....this is one of my favorite sections so far altho' all of them are great. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't stop.

You are quite the story teller. There are parts of this tale I find disturbing. Truth is most stories involving magic and erotica tend to get my interest. Will look forward to find out how you bring this together. I am impressed with your knowledge of the world of magical creatures, I have a hard time keeping up. Will not suprise me to see your name in the bookstores some day. Do not let your pen get rusty, dusty.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
the plot thickens...

Admittedly, however, it isn't the only thing which is doing so.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
Ohhhh it's getting good!

I'm skimming the sex and focusing on the storyline lol. I'm sensing some serious plot twists are about to come. I love love love this story!!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Now it should get even more interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous