Danica Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

Danica cast her spell on Tari and determined the woman could not become pregnant at this time. Thus, she was able to experience Rehkmire exploding deep inside her while Danica rubbed her bud. Danica then lapped the woman clean and implored Rehkmire to fill her.

He exploded inside them both twice, remarking with wonder that the third had been possible, and completely beside himself that he had achieved the fourth erection. He had just as much semen to offer each time as his first ejaculation within Tari.

The energy of the priest's magic at last faded, and the three lovers lay together in the bed a couple of hours later. Danica was startled out of a half doze by Celes' voice. "Danica, can you hear me?"

Danica sat up and wiped the sleep out of her eyes, seeing an image of Celes hovering in front of the bed. "Yes – I can hear you, Celes."

"Could you please come back here? It's Marlena..."

"What's wrong?" Danica asked sleepily.

"Just come, please," Celes answered, looking very concerned.

"I'll be there as soon as I'm dressed Celes."

The magical communication then faded, and Danica hurried to return to Zoraster's complex with a sense of deep foreboding gnawing away at the afterglow that Celes' message had interrupted.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Devan sat in a cushioned chair, well into her cups and relaxing in Vladamir's suite. This was one of the few places she had ever found she could truly relax. There was something about the Heraklan that had always put her at ease. He said it was the blessing of his god upon his home, but Devan more or less shrugged that off with a roll of her eyes. She couldn't deny that the calm that washed over her here was almost unnatural, however.

She was very worried about Danica. Her sister had still not visited their mother's grave, and the feeling that she was in danger gnawed at Devan’s gut. It had subsided somewhat now, but it was still there.

Vladamir’s boyish face – always decorated with a smile – and his quick laugh had helped to dull her worry. The wine, Boldheart Red, was grown and bottled only a short walk away, and was doing its fair share as well.

As Devan grew more inebriated, she also grew aroused. She had coupled with Vladamir once or twice, and knew he could make her come nice and hard. She started to flip her long red hair and bat her eyelashes at him.

Devan could read in his bright blue eyes that he was catching those signals. She let them grow more overt as the minutes stretched on, and moved her chair closer to him. Every once in a while, she toyed with his brown hair or touched his muscled arm as she talked and flirted. The effect it was having on him was obvious, as the Heraklan was utterly unashamed of his bulging erection.

Devan was just on the verge of sending the final signal to get him between her legs when the door opened and a blonde woman walked in.

Aroused as she already was, she instantly noticed how shapely the woman was, and how firm her breasts were as the woman approached. Devan licked her lips and thought that maybe she would have more than Vladamir between her thighs before this was all over. If the woman was a Heraklan, the odds favored her being no stranger to licking pussy.

The woman caught Devan's eye just as the redhead licked her lips, and smiled knowingly before turning to Vladamir.

"How was your trip, Cheron? Everything alright at the Forge?" Vladamir asked her.

"It was a wonderful trip. I'll tell you all about it later." She winked at him after saying that, and then raised an eyebrow, tilting her head toward Devan. "Are you going to introduce me, or do I have to do it myself?"

Vladamir laughed. "I'm sorry, Cheron – this is Devan. I've told you about her."

"That's right," Cheron said while sitting down in his lap, "Her name always sounded so familiar to me for some reason. Pleased to meet you – I'm Cheron," she said while looking over to Devan.

"Pleased to meet you as well. My name is pretty common where I'm from, so you probably know someone from there. Are you a Heraklan?"

Again, a knowing smile crept onto Cheron's face as she nodded. Devan let her see an identical smile, showing that they were both following the same path of thought.

Vladamir beamed, "She is the finest example of our god's servants. She had attained the rank of Thunder Bringer before she turned twenty. I praise Heraklan every day for bringing her strength in Heraklan and strength of arm to serve from my humble temple."

The blonde wiggled her bottom in his lap. "You seem to like some other things too."

Vladamir laughed and said, "Indeed, I do. You seem to like something as well," he said, gesturing toward Devan.

"So do you, if what I'm sitting on is any indication."

Vladamir's booming laughter echoed throughout the room. "Please, Cheron – Devan has already been teasing me mercilessly for quite some time. Don't make me go through it all again. Let's just skip to the good part."

Devan and Cheron both moaned, and then looked at each other. A spark of recognition emerged in Cheron's face as she looked at Devan. Cheron continued to look intently at Devan, finally saying, "Come to think of it, you remind me of Danica a little. Something in your eyes, I think."

Devan's eyes popped wide open and she gasped out, "Did you say Danica?"

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you liked this tale, and will continue to read Danica's ongoing story. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. Feel free to comment on every chapter, nobody is stopping you! *laugh* That's the only payment a free author gets, and every bit of feedback is most appreciated!

You may find later chapters have some flubs and grammar issues, until I finish posting all the edits. Look for the note at the beginning of each chapter about my editor, Roust, and that will let you know whether the chapter is newly edited.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers