All Comments on 'Daniel Ch. 03'

by DiegoRomance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going!

This is more than what I imagined would happen! It's great that they finally saw each other naked, enjoyed one another's manly beauty, and sucked each other off. They are growing in their relationship and becoming a couple. I love them both, and I love your beautiful descriptions of their bodies and their loving. Tony seems a beautifully haired man -- and he enjoyed that Daniel enjoys his hairy body so much. Like Daniel, I do enjoy a hairy-chested man! Keep this story going!

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

Wow. they have a tough road ahead possibly with that situation with his mom. And what is going on with the boss? I think his drunk talk with the workers said Danny was gay and maybe someone wasn't okay with it. Where does he live with so many bigots? He needs to get more comfortable talking to Tony about serious things. He has to be able to ask about things like the Derek thing (I wanna know the answer too. :) He should ask how he dealt with finding out he was gay after growing up with such hatred toward them. They seem to be progressing in the relationship quickly so he should be able to ask those questions. That is part of intimacy along with the sex.

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago

A good chapter but please get someone to read through it that can pick up the small errors. I look forward to reading the next chapter your doing really well so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Its a good story

However, trouble is brewing from Tony's mother, the dereck tattoo and even Doc Andrews. I hope Daniel is strong enough to survive what is to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is great please finish. I'm dying to know what will happen between Anthony and Daniel. At some point Anthony's mother will find out that her son is gay. Will she reject him? What is up with the good doctor? This has great storylines please finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous